Presentation on theme: "Week 2. * The appearance of the Dajjal * The descent of Eesa عليه السلام * Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj * Three landslides: one in the east, one in the west and."— Presentation transcript:
* The appearance of the Dajjal * The descent of Eesa عليه السلام * Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj * Three landslides: one in the east, one in the west and one in the Arabian peninsula * The Smoke * The Beast * The Sun rising from the West * The fire which will come from Yemen
* He was one of the greatest Messengers * He was not killed, but Allah سبحانه و تعالى raised him up and made his appearance go on someone else who the Jews killed * He will come back at the end of time and rule by the Shariah of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم
* وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا ( 157 ) بَلْ رَفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ( 158 ) وَإِنْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا ( 159) * 157. and because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh," - but they killed Him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. they have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. for surely; they killed Him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:158. but Allâh raised Him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto himself (and He is In the heavens). and Allâh is ever AllPowerful, All Wise.159. and there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe In Him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as Only a Messenger of Allâh and a human being], before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). and on the Day of Resurrection, He ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them.
* When the army of the Muslims are lining up to pray Salatul Fajr * The leader of the Muslims (the Mahdi) will step back when he sees Eesa عليه السلام then Eesa عليه السلام will put His hands between the shoulders of the man and say go ahead and lead the prayer * This group of people is the army which is preparing to go and fight the Dajjal
* He is going to rule by the Shariah of Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم * Allah said: وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللَّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّينَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُمْ مِنْ كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنْصُرُنَّهُ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَى ذَلِكُمْ إِصْرِي قَالُوا أَقْرَرْنَا قَالَ فَاشْهَدُوا وَأَنَا مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ ( 81) فَمَنْ تَوَلَّى بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ( 82) * 81. and (remember) when Allâh took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: "Take whatever I gave You from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the laws of Allâh, etc.), and afterwards there will come to You a Messenger (Muhammad) confirming what is with you; You must, then, believe In Him and help him." Allâh said: "Do You agree (to it) and will You take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?" they said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness; and I am with You among the witnesses (for this)." * 82. Then whoever turns away after this, they are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious: those who turn away from Allâh's Obedience).
* Eesa عليه السلام will head to go out and find Dajjal and Dajjal will have seventy thousand Jews with him all armed * But when the Dajjal sees Eesa عليه السلام he will begin to melt * Then Eesa عليه السلام will catch him at the gate of Ludd and kill him * The followers of the Dajjal will be destroyed as well
* He will rule with justice and wisdom according to the rules of Islam * He will break the crosses * He will kill the pigs * He will end wars * Money will flow to the extent their will not be people who are in need of it * He will abolish the jizya
* Eesa عليه السلام is going to return and there is no doubt about that * Eesa عليه السلام is going to rule by the Quran and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم * Allah will give Muslims victory, security, and comfort during his times * Eesa عليه السلام will be on earth for a period of 40 years
* Two large tribes that used to cause mischief and problems on earth * Allah tells us that they are currently trapped * حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ وَجَدَ مِنْ دُونِهِمَا قَوْمًا لَا يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ قَوْلًا (93) قَالُوا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِنَّ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ مُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَهَلْ نَجْعَلُ لَكَ خَرْجًا عَلَى أَنْ تَجْعَلَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَهُمْ سَدًّا (94) قَالَ مَا مَكَّنِّي فِيهِ رَبِّي خَيْرٌ فَأَعِينُونِي بِقُوَّةٍ أَجْعَلْ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُمْ رَدْمًا (95) آتُونِي زُبَرَ الْحَدِيدِ حَتَّى إِذَا سَاوَى بَيْنَ الصَّدَفَيْنِ قَالَ انْفُخُوا حَتَّى إِذَا جَعَلَهُ نَارًا قَالَ آتُونِي أُفْرِغْ عَلَيْهِ قِطْرًا (96) فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَنْ يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا (97)قَالَ هَذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّي فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّاءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقًّا (98) وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا (99)
* 93. until, when He reached between two mountains, He found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. * 94. they said: "O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya'jûj and Ma'jûj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief In the land. shall we Then pay You a tribute In order that You might construct a barrier between us and them?" * 95. He said: "That (wealth, authority and power) In which My Lord had established Me is better (than Your tribute). so help Me with strength (of men), I will construct between You and them a barrier. * 96. "Give Me pieces (blocks) of iron," then, when He had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, He said: "Blow," till when He had made it (red as) Fire, He said: "Bring Me molten copper to Pour over it." * 97. so they [Ya'jûj and Ma'jûj (Gog and Magog)] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it. * 98. Dhul-Qarnain) said: "This is a Mercy from My Lord, but when the Promise of My Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. and the Promise of My Lord is ever true." * 99. and on that Day [i.e. the Day Ya'jûj and Ma'jûj (Gog and Magog) will come out], we shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the trumpet will be blown, and we shall collect them All together.
* Will be after Eesa عليه السلام killing the Dajjal * then Allaah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be in such difficulty that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allaah's Prophet, Jesus, and his companions would make dua to Allaah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would die like one single person. Allaah's Prophet, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their rotting bodies and stench. Allaah's Prophet, Jesus, and his companions would then again call upon Allaah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrim camels and they would carry them and throw them where Allah would will.
* Then Allaah will send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result of that there will grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of people will be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole group would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allaah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like donkeys and the Last Hour would come to them.
* The Kabah will be destroyed by an African man with skinny legs * The Quran will be lifted * People will return to shirk * People will stop performing Hajj * The righteous people will die
* When the sun rises from the West all of the people will see it that is a time when no soul will benefit from its faith as long as it had not believed before or had earned through its faith some good * That is the time when no more repentance will be accepted
* Will be able to talk to people * And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith]. An-Naml 82