46And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven.
4717. During the sixth plague, what happens to. Babylon’s three-fold 17. During the sixth plague, what happens to Babylon’s three-fold alliance of the beast, false prophet and dragon?Revelation 16:19 (1818)
48And the great city was divided into three parts.
5018. In Moses’ day God sent ten plagues upon the Egyptians 18. In Moses’ day God sent ten plagues upon the Egyptians. How were God’s people protected from the death angel of the tenth plague?Exodus 12:7, 13 (105)
51And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts…
66Good News in The Plagues SUPPLEMENTALREVIEWGood News in The Plagues
67The FIRST plague Revelation 16:2 (1817) 2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.The FIRST plague
681. The Good News is… Psalms 91:3-10 (926) 3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
695Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
708Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
71The SECOND plague Revelation 16:3 (1817) 3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.The SECOND plague
722. The Good News is… Isaiah 33:16 (1062) 16He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
73The THIRD plague Revelation 16:4-7 (1817) 4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.The THIRD plague
746For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.The THIRD plague
753. The Good News is… Isaiah 41:17-18 (1073) 17When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. 18I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
76The FOURTH plague Revelation 16:8, 9 (1817) 8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.The FOURTH plague
774. The Good News is… Psalms 91:1-4 (926) 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
783Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
794. The Good News is… Psalms 121 (926) A Song of degrees. 1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
804Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
817The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
82The FIFTH plague Revelation 16:10, 11 (1817) 10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.The FIFTH plague
835. The Good News is… Psalms 27:1 (876) 1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
84The SIXTH plague Revelation 16:12-16 (1817) 12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.The SIXTH plague
8514For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.The SIXTH plague
866. The Good News is… 2 Corinthians 10:4 (1700) 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
876. The Good News is… Ephesians 6:10-17 (1720) 10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, …
88…against spiritual wickedness in high places …against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
8915And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
906. The Good News is… Isaiah 54:14-17 (1091) 14In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. 15Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. 16Behold, I have created the …
91…smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. 17No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
92The SEVENTH plague Revelation 16:17-21 (1817) 17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, …The SEVENTH plague
93… such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. …The SEVENTH plague
94… 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found … 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.The SEVENTH plague
957. The Good News is… Isaiah 26:20, 21 (1053) 20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
98(choose one or more answers) a. The seven last plagues QUIZ QUESTIONS(choose one or more answers)1. The wrath of God is:a. The seven last plaguesb. Eternal tormentc. A strange act
99QUIZ QUESTIONS (choose one or more answers) 2. What announcement did Jesus make indicating that salvation’s door was closing:a. Let the unjust stay unjustb. Let the holy remain holyc. I’m coming to give every man his reward
100QUIZ QUESTIONS (choose one or more answers) 3. How will people escape death during the seven last plagues:a. By the blood of Christb. By the word of their testimonyc. By minding their own business
101(choose one or more answers) c. Add to them the plagues QUIZ QUESTIONS(choose one or more answers)4. What will God do to those who discredit or tamper with the teaching of the Revelation of Jesus Christ:a. Put them on probationb. Nothingc. Add to them the plagues
102QUIZ QUESTIONS (choose one or more answers) 5. What does God promise to His people during the time of plagues:a. No fearb. Protection from the plaguesc. Companionship of the angels
103a. The seven last plagues QUIZ QUESTIONSANSWERS1. The wrath of God is:a. The seven last plaguesb. Eternal tormentc. A strange act
104QUIZ QUESTIONS ANSWERS 2. What announcement did Jesus make indicating that salvation’s door was closing:a. Let the unjust stay unjustb. Let the holy remain holyc. I’m coming to give every man his reward
105QUIZ QUESTIONS ANSWERS 3. How will people escape death during the seven last plagues:a. By the blood of Christb. By the word of their testimonyc. By minding their own business
106c. Add to them the plagues QUIZ QUESTIONSANSWERS4. What will God do to those who discredit or tamper with the teaching of the Revelation of Jesus Christ:a. Put them on probationb. Nothingc. Add to them the plagues
107QUIZ QUESTIONS ANSWERS 5. What does God promise to His people during the time of plagues:a. No fearb. Protection from the plaguesc. Companionship of the angels
1081. If you understand the reason for the plagues, put an “X” in box #1. RESPONSE QUESTIONS1. If you understand the reason for the plagues, put an “X” in box #1.
109RESPONSE QUESTIONS2. If you are clear on how to be protected from the plagues, and have asked Jesus to help you, put an “X” in box #2.
110RESPONSE QUESTIONS3. I have appreciated the studies, Christ is my Saviour, I believe the Sabbath to be God’s day for worship, and I am ready by God’s grace to accept the privilege and the joy of becoming a part of the …
111RESPONSE QUESTIONS… fellowship of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. I feel that God is leading me to make that decision. If this statement is true, put an “X” in box #3.