Presentation on theme: "Anvil Manual for Dealers. URL: 1. Creating a contract 2. Adding a customer 3."— Presentation transcript:
Anvil Manual for Dealers
URL: 1. Creating a contract 2. Adding a customer 3. Issues (sending orders/faults/queries) 4. Adding other charges 5. CPS 6. Quick Search Tips 7. Viewing Bills
1. Creating a contract Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level F o u r t h l e v e l F i f t h l e v e l First out your mouse over customers and select Add new Customer Then you will find yourself in this screen and you need to click next
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level You will then have this screen, this needs to be filled out in full. You can search for you customers address by clicking on the find address button and typing in the postcode (this will automatically bring up all address attached to that postcode) Once completed click next.
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level This screen will then appear, you need to fill this in (depending on the customer). If your customer is paying other than direct debit click on either Cheque or Credit Card, otherwise fill in the direct debit details and press next.
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level You will then need to add the call rates for the customer. For this you need to select a rate from the list and fill in the Peak, Off Peak and Weekend rates. Then Click add rate and your will appear as below. Please note you have to un tick the key rates button to get a wider range of rates. Once all rates added click next.
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level You will then have to option to add the rental rates. Select the line type you want to put a rate in for. Select what type of rental you want to add. Select what type of rental you want to add then put the price you are charging in the Rate box and click add rate. You will see a list of rental prices you have added above. Once all rental prices are added click next
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level Next the lines (CLI’s) for the customer need to be added You then need to add in the number, postcode and line type. You can put any notes in the note/description box. The line will appear as below. Please note the line types look like this: Once all lines are added click next.
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level You will then have the option to add any notes for the contract in here (broadband costs etc) You will also need to write the customers rates in here as they will go on the system but not appear in the contract. Fill this in and click next. You will then have the option of download your contract – you can either download direct from site, have it ed to you or directly to the customer. You then exit this screen (once you have the contract) until it has been signed and you need to make them a customer.
2. Adding a customer (who you have made a contract for) Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level F o u r t h l e v e l F i f t h l e v e l Hover over customers then click on entry queue You will then have a list of all the contracts you have created click on edit and you will go to the main add customer screen
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level and you will be able to see the account number (this will be the reference for this customer on Anvil). You will then be able to complete the customer click on finish
Once the customer is added you need to send the SIGNED contract to history, you do this by attaching the contract to an and sending it to: and putting the anvil account number in the subject box with a hash in This method applies if you want to send anything to history.
3. Issues To add an issue you need to go to the customers account and hover over issues and click add issue You will then get this screen. In here you need to put all the information to do with the issue (If new order all the details, if fault the same) Select the category it is associated with (if it is not there click other). You then need to assign it to the relevant person. You will see a drop down box of all the people it can be assigned to. In the box you need to add all the addresses of the people you will need updates of the issue (this means you need to add you own in to) once all filled in click Insert.
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level When you click on the issue tab you will then have a list off all issues associated with this customer. To add a comment to it you click on the issue and then add comment. Write in the box what you would like to add to the issue then click save. (if you would like an update to go to all the e- mail addresses attached then tick the send an update to the customer box). It is the same method to resolve and issue to. (please note issue should only be resolved if there are complete). If you want to re assign an issue the click re- assign and select a name on the list and re- assing( you can add a comment is you would like)
4. Adding other charges Search the customer hover over services then click other charges. Then click add new charges and fill in the details: Please be aware that Our Cost is what we are charging the customer and Retail Price is what we buy it in at. Also whatever is put in the description will appear on the customer bill so needs to be fully detailed. Once all information is filled in it will appear on your screen like below:
5. CPS To place a CPS order on the line it needs to be done on the day of transfer or installation. First you find the CLI that you need to place to order on (you can type it in the search box) once you have it you will see below: Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level Then click on New IDA/CPS order You then receive the below screen. Click IDA only for just IDA. If you want CPS but do not own the line click CPS setup. If you own the Line click WLR – CPS setup. Once the correct on has been select click on create order. This will send off a CPS order.
Once the order has been place you can check up on the progress by searching the CLI again You can see all of the orders that have been placed down the side – these will turn red if failed and green if successful. Once the CPS has been successful you can see if the line is billing by whether there is a first and last call: You can see the progress by the list of customers lines: Here you can see the CPS status (blue for new order, red for failed and green for live) If there is a call here it shows the customer is billing.
6. Quick search tips If you want to jump straight to a customers lines/issues/history you can just type the number in the search box with a hash in front then the letter for the section your looking for example If you want to go to a customers issue you would type #193i Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level Shortcuts: Details: d Call Rates: r Rental Rates: br Services: s Lines: l History: h Bills: b Issues: i Accounts: a Upsales: u Payment: p Other: o
7. Viewing Bills Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level Search for the customer and click on the bills tab You will then see a list of bills and you can select which one you want to view by clicking the invoice tab. (see next page)
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level You can select what type of bill you want to view by selecting it in other formats you then click on download format and you can view any type.
If a customer requests certain bill format then you can set it up so they can have which ever one they want to what ever . Hover over bills the click bill formats: You then select which contact you want to receive the format and which format you want Once you have selected what you want tick whether it wants to be ed or printed click on add format then the selected address will receive that format every month. When it has been select it will appear as below:
If you want to view the projected bill for the month you hover over bills and click on projected bills. Here you can see what calls have been billed and what the prediction for the month is can also have the option to download these. You can also view the Unbilled WLR charges however this can only be done a few days before the bill run as the CDR’s will only be downloaded there.