Presentation on theme: " Are high school girls attracted to guys between the ages of 14-21 attracted to facial hair? Out of 104 high school girls 24 of them said facial hair."— Presentation transcript:
Are high school girls attracted to guys between the ages of 14-21 attracted to facial hair? Out of 104 high school girls 24 of them said facial hair is attractive. Out of 104 high school girls 80 of them said facial hair is not attractive.
Our hypothesis is that high school girls will not be attracted to it because most guys in high school do not know how to grow facial hair properly.
What grade are you in? In general are you attracted to guys within the ages of 14-21 with facial hair? Of the following which are you most attracted to? › Chinstrap, Goatee, Mustache, Full Beard, Sole Patch. Of the following which are you least attracted to? › Chinstrap, Goatee, Mustache, Full Beard, Sole Patch. Does your current boyfriend have facial hair?
In conclusion we found that 23% of high school girls did liked facial hair and the other 77% did not like facial hair. We found that the most attractive facial hair was the sole patch and the chinstrap. The least attractive was the full beard by a landslide. We also found that freshman do not really like facial at all. Only 6 of them liked it which was only 14% of them.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.