We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMyles Isherwood
Modified about 1 year ago
HOW TO STAY YOUNG 如何保持年輕
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them. 拋開所有的不重要的數字，包括年齡， 體重，身高
2. Keep only cheerful friends The grouches pull you down. 與快樂的人為友，心懷不滿的人會 讓你消沉 (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
3. Keep learning 堅持不懈地學習 Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimers!
4. Enjoy the simple things 從小事中找到樂趣
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. 開懷大笑，笑到不能自已 And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him or her!
6. The tears happen 想哭就哭 Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourself. LIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love 讓你愛的人和事環繞著你 Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health 珍愛你的健康 If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
. 9. Don't take guilt trips Take a trip to the mall, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is. 不要踏上罪惡之路
10. Tell the people you love,that you love them, at every opportunity 珍惜每一個機會， 告訴你愛的人 " 我愛你 "
1.Greet guest at the airport 2.Compliment people on their language ability. 3.Ask about someone’s health. 4.Remind people to move on to the next event.
Unit 4 Reading(A) --- Yin Chunmei, Xiaxi Secondary School.
「今天資訊發達，為甚麼要 參加教會？」 “Why do we come to church if we can get fed online?”
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
Unit 1 Can We Help You eading Dulcie Butler is good at helping people with their problems. If you need advice about 1 something difficult in your life,
Unit 1 How often do you exercise? Section B. Are you healthy?
The Secrets of Old Age To All Retired Friends… Secrets of Life in 6 words: Before middle age – Do not fear! After middle age – Do not regret!
Seikou Triangle. Reflections The question posed to the Triangle was:
By : Angela L0. Maturity, Maturity, in general, is many things. Maturity in a love relationship is everything! First it is the ability to base a decision.
Project. What is your idea of happiness? Question 1:
Trash or Treasure? You have to DIG to find out!!!.
Unit 3 Office. Learning objectives: After learning this section, you are required 1. to have a general idea of the office routines in the USA; 2. to know.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
A n A n g e l W r o t e Sourced by: Thought of the Day.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Unit 3 Computers Reading 高一人教新课标版必修二 Pre-reading mouse keyboard monitor What do you know about computer? Can you name some parts of computer?
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
作文中的连贯表达 Make Coherence 北京海淀区教师进修学校 何国贵 一、过渡性词语 1. 在同一话题上补充内容 : 另外，还有 what's more, besides, moreover, furthermore, also, likewise, in addition, in addition.
1 Essential Lifestyle Planning The following pages are a collection of easy to use exercises that will help you to help others get to know you. Please.
You are always happy as a child. We AGREE because… …you don’t have to pay taxes or bills. …we didn’t have to worry about anything. …when you’re a child,
1. Free your heart from hatred. 2. Free your mind from worries. 3. Live simply. 4. Give more. 5. Expect less Remember the 5 simple rules to be happy: Remember.
Our life, His Home By Auntie Sharon Animal Homes Where does a dog live?
IT IS EXACTLY 15:1815:1815:1815:1815:18 ORCHIDS ORCHIDS Music: Autumn Rose.
1 Essential Lifestyle Planning The following pages are a collection of easy to use exercises that will help you to help others get to know the person you.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Unit 9 My favorite subject is science. Unit 9 My favorite subject is science. Section A Period 1.
We all got them and we all got to get rid of them- but how!
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.