We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byElian Lifton
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Throw out nonessential numbers This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That’s why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if YOU are one of those grouches.)
3. Keep learning Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, and whatever. Never let the brain get idle. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
4. Enjoy the simple things
5. Laugh often, long and loud until you gasp for breath And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM / HER.
6. Surround yourself with what you love Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, or whatever. Make a spot your refuge. Keep good relationship with God.
7. The tears happen Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us in our entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.
8. Cherish your health If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, GET HELP.
9. Don't take guilt trips Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
If you don't send this to at least 10 people … WHO CARES? But do share this with someone YOU CARE.
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
The Secrets of Old Age To All Retired Friends… Secrets of Life in 6 words: Before middle age – Do not fear! After middle age – Do not regret!
Seikou Triangle. Reflections The question posed to the Triangle was:
Trash or Treasure? You have to DIG to find out!!!.
We all got them and we all got to get rid of them- but how!
A n A n g e l W r o t e Sourced by: Thought of the Day.
IT IS EXACTLY 15:1815:1815:1815:1815:18 ORCHIDS ORCHIDS Music: Autumn Rose.
1. Free your heart from hatred. 2. Free your mind from worries. 3. Live simply. 4. Give more. 5. Expect less Remember the 5 simple rules to be happy: Remember.
Project. What is your idea of happiness? Question 1:
1 Essential Lifestyle Planning The following pages are a collection of easy to use exercises that will help you to help others get to know you. Please.
You are always happy as a child. We AGREE because… …you don’t have to pay taxes or bills. …we didn’t have to worry about anything. …when you’re a child,
1 Essential Lifestyle Planning The following pages are a collection of easy to use exercises that will help you to help others get to know the person you.
I know that 2013 was a wonderful year to some of you And I know that to some it was a bad year.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Journal #2 Elaborate on this statement: –You cant love others until you love yourself.
Our life, His Home By Auntie Sharon Animal Homes Where does a dog live?
If you delete after reading... you'll spend a year of ill luck! But... if you send it to (at least) two friends... you'll have 3 years of good luck!!!
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
All of us enjoy spending time with our pets. Its fun to take them for a walk.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
CHOICES WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN…? Faced with a Choice.
Habit II Begin with the End in Mind. Personal Mission Statement A personal mission statement is like a personal motto that states what your life is about.
Enya 1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
T he song "It Is Well With My Soul" was written by a successful Christian lawyer. He had two girls and a wife and the family planned a summer trip to go.
If you delete this after reading... you'll spend a year of ill luck! But... if you send it to (at least) 2 friends... you'll have 3 years of good luck!!!
Strategies for Writers Grade 2 © Zaner-Bloser, Inc. All Rights Reserved. What Do Good Writers Do? Good writers plan their writing. Good writers write complete.
S AYING T HANKS… Received the following charming slide show from a friend though his forwarded . What a delightful presentation!!! We take this opportunity.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.