We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byYadira Norland
Modified about 1 year ago
1. What bone is the talus? A B C
2. Which letter points to the intermediate cuniform? B A C
3. Which letter points to the calcaneous?
Letter A points to the? A.Talus B.Calcaneus C.cuboid A
Letter A points to the? A.Talus B.Navicular C.Cuboid A
4.A is pointing to what bones of the foot?
5. I have circled which bones of the foot?
6. Letter A is pointing to A.Tibia B.Fibula
7.The bone making up your shin is A or B?
B, the anterior crest of the Tibia is your shin
A is pointing to ? A.Lateral Maleolus B.Medial Maleolus C.Tibial Tuberosity A
C, Tibial Tuberosity
A is pointing to? A.Lateral Maleolus B.Medial Maleolus C.Radial tuberosity A
B, Medial Malleolus
A is pointing to the? A.Intercondyle eminence B.Medial maleolus C.Greater trochanter A
B, Intercondyle Eminence
A is pointing to? A.Lateral Malleolus B.Medial Malleolus C.Radial tuberosity A
A, Lateral Malleolus
8. What bone is this? A. Sacrum B. Vertebrae C. Coxal
9. Letter D is pointing to what bone A. Coccyx B. Sacrum C. Coxal
10. The tibia and fibula are part of which sub division? A. Appendicular B. Axial
A, both are leg bones, so are in appendicular sub-division
11. What is Letter A pointing to? A.Ilium B.Sacrum C.Coxal A
C, Coxal Bone
A. Ischium B. Obtrurator foramen C. Iliac crest A
C, Iliac Crest
A. Ischium B. Acetabulum C. Iliac spine A
A. Pubis Ramus B. Sacroiliac joint C. Sacrum A
B, Sacroiliac joint
A. Ilium B. Obtrurator foramen C. ischium A
A. Pubic ramus B. Ischium C. Pubic Symphysis A
C, Pubic Symphysis
This bone is? A. Tibia B. Fibula C. Femur
A. Greater tubercle B. Lesser trochanter C. Greater trochanter A
C, Greater Trochanter
A. Head B. Lateral condyle C. Lesser trochanter A
B, Lateral Condyle
A is pointing to? A. Head B. Lateral condyle C. Lesser trochanter A
C, lesser trochanter
I’ve highlighted which of the following A.True Pelvis B.False Pelvis C.Pubic Arch
B, false pelvis
I’ve highlighted which of the following? A.True Pelvis B.False Pelvis C.Pubic Arch A
C, Pubic Arch
A is pointing to the? A. Pelvic brim B. Iliac spine C. Pubic ramus D. Ischial spine A
A, Pelvic Brim
1. Round or oval opening through the bone A. Groove B. Foramen C. Meatus D. fissure
5. Which bone is a long bone? A. Phalange B. Carpal C. Tarsal D. Humerus
6. Two bones of the appendicular skeleton are A. Scapula, humerus B. Coxal, ribs C. Vertebae, sternum D. Ribs, fibula
A, Scapula and humerus
7. The bones that make up the spinal column are called A. Sternum B. True ribs C. Coastal cartilage D. None of the above
D, none of the above Vertebral column is composed of vertebrae
8. Another name for the shoulder girdle A. Pelvic girdle B. Coxal girdle C. Pectoral girdle D. Clavicle girdle
C, pectoral girdle
9. The bones of the skull are joined by what A. Tendons B. Ligaments C. Muscles D. Sutures
10. The femur articulates with what bone A. Talus B. Tibia C. Humerus D. Scapula
11. Provides support and protection between bones A. Ligaments B. Tendons C. Cartilage D. Muscle
12. The skeleton is divided into what two sub-divisions Name them
13. The pisiform and the cuboid are part of which sub-division A. Appendicular B. Cranial C. Limb D. Axial
21. Which bone is a flat bone A. Vertebrae B. Femur C. Parietal bone D. Coxal
22. The carpals are what type of bone A. Short B. Long C. Flat D. irregular
23. Osteoporosis is caused by A. A decrease in blood cell production B. An increase in calcium storage C. An increase in blood cell production D. A decrease in calcium storage
D, decrease in Ca++
24. The skull is made of what two types of bones A. Facial and skull B. Facial and cranial C. Sutures and cranial D. Sutures and facial
B, facial and cranial
Chapter 8: The Appendicular Skeleton A&P Biology 141.
Da Bones Sports Medicine 1 Lexington High School.
Chapter # - Chapter Title $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100$100$100 $200 $300 $400 $500 Topic 1Topic 2Topic 3Topic 4 Topic 5 FINAL ROUND.
P1. Functions: 2) Provides a framework for the body 1) Allows movement of the body as a whole and its individual parts The skeleton gives the body its.
Structure and Function on the Skeletal System.. Structure of the Skeleton We know that the 206 bones of the skeleton are split into two different groups…
Describe the structure and function of the skeletal system Describe the different classifications of joints Identify the location of the major muscles.
1 PowerPoint Lecture Outlines to accompany Holes Human Anatomy and Physiology Eleventh Edition Shier Butler Lewis Chapter 7 Copyright © The McGraw-Hill.
Biology 210 Chapter 8: Skeletal Tissues Supplement 1 By John McGill Material contributed by Beth Wyatt & Jack Bagwell.
This file reviews materials in Exercises 9, 10, 11 and it prepares students for the coming lab test. Ex. 9 (Appendicular skeleton) Ex. 10 (Fetal skeleton)
Chapter 7 - The Skeleton $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100$100$100 $200 $300 $400 $500 Cranial Bones Facial Bones Vertebrae and Thorax Upper Limb Lower Limb.
Skeletal X-ray Collected by Dr.Wala’a Gholam KAAU Jeddah, 2007.
Slide 0 Copyright © Elsevier, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 6 The Skeletal System.
1 Axial (the center or axis) Appendicular (legs and arms) Skeletal Organization Skeleton is divided into two divisions!
Jeopardy Bone Structure Axial Skeleton Appendicular Skeleton Joints Potpourri Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Final.
Congress Middle School Pre-Medical Magnet Program 2008 Presented by: Diana Herec, Medical Magnet Coordinator.
SKELETAL SYSTEM ORGANS THAT ARE CALLED BONES NUMBER OF ADULT BONES 206.
ELAINE N. MARIEB EIGHTH EDITION 5 Copyright © 2006 Pearson Education, Inc., publishing as Benjamin Cummings PowerPoint ® Lecture Slide Presentation by.
Exam I Study Guide. Explain Parfocal Inversion Summarize the procedure for preparing a wet mount slide.
SKELETAL SYSTEM. Functions: 1. Physical support and protection of the internal organs 2. Responsible for body movement together with muscles 3. Serves.
INTRODUCTION VIDEO. BONES TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE... How many bones make up the Skeletal System?
1 THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM 2 Objectives Name the parts of the musculoskeletal system and discuss the function of each part. Define combining forms.
The function of the skeletal system, Types of bone and planes of movement.
Chapter 2 Locomotion and Support. 2.1 SUPPORT AND LOCOMOTION IN HUMANS AND ANIMALS.
NervousSystem Integumentary System Skeletal System Muscular System Circulatory System Respiratory System Digestive System Excretory System Endocrine System.
Skeletal System Functions: Supports the body; Protects organs (ribs, sternum, skull); Place for muscles to attach; Stores Ca; Makes blood (hematopoiesis)
Within our bodies we have many different parts which form our skeleton. These bones help to support and protect our bodies. What to do: Select the Skeleton.
Musculature System So what do muscles do? Muscles move cows, snakes, worms and humans. Muscles move you! Muscles move cows, snakes, worms and humans.
The Skeletal System by Jim Alton Lesson 2 The Skeletal System Objectives – Name the major groups of the skeletal system. Identify bones using common.
Anatomy & Physiology The Human Body. Body Organization What’s the smallest unit of life? What’s the smallest unit of life? Cell Human Body: 100 trillion.
OBHS Physical Education OBHS Physical Education ANATOMY – The Skeletal System.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.