Presentation on theme: " 1) The front coach lights are controlled by the photo switch. 2) Water heater breaker is labeled."— Presentation transcript:
1) The front coach lights are controlled by the photo switch. 2) Water heater breaker is labeled
1) Main water shut off is round handle under the hose connection. 2) Water shut off to the front fountain is located in the courtyard just on the other side of the wall from the hose connection.
1) water shut off 2) pump is located in the green valve box. 3) fountain power cord lower outlet 4) landscape lights / timer 5) landscape lights power cord upper outlet
Select heat / cool Select fan on/auto Set temp using warmer / cooler buttons
Pump is located inside green valve box The power cord is plugged into the wall outlet directly above valve box The switch to turn the fountain on and off is located inside the back door
1) Water shut off for the landscape 2) The sprinkler timer is located in the house colored box 3) The landscape lighting is the lower black box and when plugged has several settings to choose from
The propane tanks for the BBQ are located to the right of the BBQ Turn gas on to use BBQ and turn off when done.
The water shut off is located on the lower left of the toilets The master bath toilet valve has a ¼ turn valve The study bathroom toilet has an old style multi-turn valve
1) porch light 2) interior entrance dimmer 3) desk lamp * 4) upper – landscape lights in courtyard ** 4) lower – front fountain * The top plug in of seven of the outlets in the living room are controlled by this switch **The lights can be set on a timer using the red & black pins located in this book.
MB Handyman Services, Inc. Mike Bowerman