9. There is a unique method of decoration in Nádudvar, Hungary Why is it special? A.Because it is done by scratching. B.Because it is done by rubbing with a pebble. C.Because it is done in a traditional wood- burning kiln. Chek the answer
The answer is Because it is done by rubbing with a pebble.
10. What colour cattle can you find in Hortobágy, Hungary? A.Brown and white B.Grey C.Black and white Chek the answer
27. What is the name of the long coat which is a man's coat usually reaching to the ankles with long sleeves, and which buttons down the front? It can be made of wool, cashmere, silk or cotton. It is often worn with a sash (Turkey). A.Shalvar B.Kaftan C.Mintan Chek the answer
55. What is the name of the traditional ceremony that is celebrated a few days before the wedding day by the bride and her female friends and female family members in Turkey? A.Wedding night B.Henna night C.Bride night Chek the answer
65. What is the goal of Comenius programe? A.Improve education quality, using international school collaboration and mobility B.Collaborate with students and teachers from other countries C.Improve school education quality Chek the answer
The answer is Improve education quality, using international school collaboration and mobility
66. What are final products of Comenius programe? A.Book and CD, photo album B.Board game and a book C.A book, board game, video game and slides Chek the answer
The answer is A book, board game, video game and slides
67. Which country is a part of Baltic Sea region? A.the Netherlands B.Hungary C.Lithuania Chek the answer
76. Cities involved in Comenius Project “Discovering traditional crafts across Europe”: A.Marijampole, Deft, Ankara, Cavnic, Budapest, Saint-Denis, Bordeaux B.Blanguerfort, Deft, Marijampole, Debrecen, Canvic, Istambul, St. Pierre C.Istambul, Blanguefort, Amsterdam, Marijampole, Saint-Denis, Bukarest Chek the answer
The answer is Blanguerfort, Deft, Marijampole, Debrecen, Canvic, Istambul, St. Pierre
77. Our Comenius Project is named: A.“Folk art” B.“Discovering traditional crafts across Europe” C.“Crafts in Europe” Chek the answer
The answer is “Discovering traditional crafts across Europe”
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.