We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMarcel Lyness
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Unto the hills around do I lift up My longing eyes; O whence for me shall my salvation come, From whence arise? From God the Lord doth come my certain aid, From God the Lord, who heaven and earth hath made. 1 – Unto the Hills Words by: Ninth Duke of Argyll Music by: C. H. Purday © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Unto the Hills © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. He will not suffer that thy foot be moved: Safe shalt thou be; No careless slumber shall His eyelids close, Who keepeth thee; Behold, He sleepeth not, He slumbereth never, Who keepeth Israel in His holy care. 2 – Unto the Hills Words by: Ninth Duke of Argyll Music by: C. H. Purday © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Unto the Hills © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. Jehovah is Himself thy keeper true: Thy changeless shade, Jehovah evermore on thy right hand Himself hath made; And thee no sun by day shall ever smite, No moon shall harm thee in the silent night. 3 – Unto the Hills Words by: Ninth Duke of Argyll Music by: C. H. Purday © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Unto the Hills © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. From every evil shall He keep thy soul, From every sin; Jehovah shall preserve thy going out, Thy coming in; Above thee watching, He whom we adore Shall keep thee henceforth, yea, for evermore. 4 – Unto the Hills Words by: Ninth Duke of Argyll Music by: C. H. Purday © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Unto the Hills © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
God in Christ has revealed his glory. Come let us worship. From the rising of the sun to its setting the Lord’s name is greatly to be praised. Give him.
Psalm 121 A Song of Ascents.. 1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains, But what is the source of my aid? 2 My help can be found only with the LORD; Both.
Hymn 94 In Distress I Cried Unto the Lord. Verse 1 In distress I cried unto the Lord and He did hear my prayer.
“The Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: The Lord bless you and keep you; the.
Great Is Thy Faithfulness THE GOSPEL IN SONG. The Faithfulness Of God How do we know what is faithful? By what standard do we judge faithfulness?
1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty! God over all, and blest.
1. Praise the Lord, ye heavens, adore Him! Praise Him, angels, in the height; Sun and moon rejoice before Him; Praise Him, all ye stars of light. 1 – Praise.
FROM WHENCE COMES MY HELP? Psalm 121. I lift up my eyes (1-2) Looking to the hills – looking forward toward something –Looking to the hills – looking.
1. Purer in heart, O God, Help me to be; May I devote my life Wholly to Thee; Watch Thou my wayward feet, Guide me with counsel sweet; Purer in heart,
Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my.
1. I am coming to the cross; I am poor and weak and blind; I am counting all but dross: I shall full salvation find. 1 – I Am Coming To The Cross Words:
Where does your help come from? Psalm 121 “I will lift up my eyes to the hills; From whence comes my help? 2 My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven.
The Love OF God Matthew 22:37 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the L ORD he is God; there is none else beside him (Deut. 4:35) Know.
O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name; How excellent is Thy name in all the earth; 1 – O Lord, Our Lord Words and Music by: Horatio R. Palmer © 2001.
1. Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in Thee. Let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me. Words from Psalm 25:1-7,
Psalms Sunday 2 nd September. Psalm 121 Sunday 2 nd September.
Going Forward Encountering God and Experiencing Change.
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto.
Holy, Holy, Holy Day and night they never stop saying, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.” Rev. 4:8 Reginald.
Poetry Analysis Western Literature. This is a process to help you organize your analysis of poetry and various works. Together, we are going to analyze.
1. The Lord's my Shepherd; I'll not want: He makes me down to lie In pastures green, He leadeth me The quiet waters by. 1 - The Lord's My Shepherd Words.
THE LORD WATCHES OVER YOU Reach Above PSALM 121 “A Song of Ascents” God is with us when we worship. God is with us when we wonder.
1. Children of the heavenly Father Safely in His bosom gather; Nestling bird nor star in heaven Such a refuge ever was given. 1 – Children of the Heavenly.
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
Psalms 121 1I will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help? 2My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. 3He will not allow.
Praise The Lord! Ye Heavens, Adore Him Praise The Lord! Ye Heavens, Adore Him Praise the Lord! Ye heavens adore Him; Praise Him angels in the height; Sun.
End of day Compline An Order for Night Prayer (Compline) From the Church of England Website: Blank b4 Compline.
Rose Free Lutheran Church April 26, 2015 Good Morning! We’re glad you’re here!
Genesis 28: YOU DON'T FEEL BLESSED YOU DON'T FEEL BLESSED.
1. O for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb! 1 – O for A Closer Walk With God.
1. Breathe on me, Breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do. 1 - Breathe On Me Breath of.
1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee! Even though it be a cross That raiseth me; Still all my song shall be, Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee.
Welcome to SEITE evening prayer BCP EVENSONG – SHORTENED FORM.
1. Nearer, Still nearer, close to Thy heart, Draw me, my Savior, so precious Thou art; Fold me, O fold me close to Thy breast, Shelter me safe in that.
Thy lovingkindness, L ORD, is good and free; in tender mercy turn thou unto me; hide not thy face from me in my distress; in mercy hear my prayer, thy.
1. I know that my Redeemer lives, And ever prays for me; I know eternal life He gives, From sin and sorrow free. 1 – I Know That My Redeemer Lives Words.
“Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights! Praise Him, all His angels; Praise Him, all His hosts! Praise Him, sun and.
Praise to the Lord, the Almighty Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all.
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME God is good all the time He put a song of praise in this heart of mine God is good all the time Through the darkest night, His.
Praise the Lord! Ye Heavens, Adore Him Praise the Lord! Ye heavns adore Him; Praise Him angels in the height, Sun and moon, rejoice before Him, Praise.
“The sleep of a laboring man is sweet, Whether he eats little or much; But the abundance of the rich will not permit him to sleep.” Ecclesiastes 5:12.
Why did My Savior Come to Earth? God’s Suffering Servant in Isaiah.
THE LORD’S PRAYER JOHN 17. THE LORD’S PRAYER Introduction: 1.Jesus Taught Disciples to Pray in Matt. 6: At Last Supper, Before the Cross, Jesus.
1. Stand up and bless the Lord, Ye people of His choice; Stand up and bless the Lord your God With heart and soul and voice. 1 – Stand Up and Bless the.
How Blest Is He Whose Tresass Blessed is he whose transgressions are foregiven, whose sins are covered. Psalm 31:1 From Psalm 32 RUTHERFORD Trinity Hymnal.
Ye holy angels bright Who wait at God's right hand, Or through the realms of light Fly at your Lord's command, Assist our song, Or else the theme Too.
1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
1. Open my eyes, that I may see Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me; Place in my hands the wonderful key That shall unclasp, and set me free. Silently now.
Holy Holy Holy N°073 Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty! God.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.