Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Kati’s Hand Held Device Code of Conduct Oath Number One I solemnly swear to give the presenters approximately 20% of my undivided attention, with the.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Kati’s Hand Held Device Code of Conduct Oath Number One I solemnly swear to give the presenters approximately 20% of my undivided attention, with the."— Presentation transcript:

1

2 Kati’s Hand Held Device Code of Conduct Oath Number One I solemnly swear to give the presenters approximately 20% of my undivided attention, with the other 80% reserved for subtly checking email, sending text messages, surfing the internet, seeing who has friended me and playing BrickBreaker on my device.

3 Kati’s Hand Held Device Code of Conduct Oath Number OneOath Number Two During the presentations, I promise not to answer any emails promoting half price Viagra, replica watches or royalty from countries that don’t exist needing my assistance. I will not instant text and I will not tweet – unless it’s about the awesome session I’m in.

4 Kati’s Hand Held Device Code of Conduct Oath Number OneOath Number Three At no time will I add to my already exploding device by sending a useless, two-word text message to the person sitting next to me.


Download ppt "Kati’s Hand Held Device Code of Conduct Oath Number One I solemnly swear to give the presenters approximately 20% of my undivided attention, with the."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google