Presentation on theme: "Happy Fun Review Problems for Chapter 2 Test!. 1. An 737 airplane accelerates down a runway at 3.20 m/s 2 for 32.8 s until is finally lifts off the ground."— Presentation transcript:
Happy Fun Review Problems for Chapter 2 Test!
1. An 737 airplane accelerates down a runway at 3.20 m/s 2 for 32.8 s until is finally lifts off the ground. Determine the distance traveled before takeoff.
2. A 2012 Civic SI starts from rest and accelerates uniformly over a time of 6.9 seconds to a speed of 60 mi/hr (26.8m/s). Determine the acceleration of the car.
3. Tyler is riding the Giant Drop at Six Flags. If he free falls for 3.5 seconds, what will be his final velocity?
4. A feather is dropped on Jupiter from a height of 1.60 meters. The acceleration of gravity on Jupiter is 25m/s 2. Determine the time for the feather to fall to the surface of the Jupiter.
5. A human is capable of jumping to a height of 2.46 m. Determine the minimum takeoff speed.
6. A bullet is moving at a speed of 350m/s when it embeds into a brick. The bullet penetrates for a distance of 0.08 m. Determine the acceleration of the bullet while moving into the brick.
7.Rennata is driving through town at 25.0m/s and begins to accelerate at a constant rate of 1.0 m/s 2. Eventually she comes to a complete stop. Sketch a velocity-time graph of her motion.
8. What would “cruise control” look like on a displacement-time graph AND a velocity-time graph?
9. Earl E. Bird travels 30.0m/s for 10.0 seconds. He then accelerates at 3.00 m/s 2 for 5.00 seconds. What is his final velocity?