Presentation on theme: "Products Training -- DGUS LCM"— Presentation transcript:
1Products Training -- DGUS LCM Beijing DWIN Technology Co., Ltd.Products Training -- DGUS LCMPresenter：Lily. Xu
2Content 1 What is the DGUS？ 2 Tools & References 3 Development Steps 4 Basic Functions
31. What is the DGUS?DGUS (DWIN Graphic User System) is a new GUI software platform developed by DWIN Technology. Based on the K600+ Kernel hardware platform, GUI design, combined with a simple command interface, can be achieved quickly, eliminating the need for complicated programming and expensive development environments.DGUS
41. What is the DGUS?Unlike the previous LCMs, which adopted commands-oriented or timing sequence to manage GUI, DGUS module performed based on real-time variables with programmable file configured, transmitting via UART or SD card. Software flow chart of different development methods for temperature controller is shown as above.
91. DGUS- Data FormatFor example, consists of 4 integers and 2 decimals > The format should be long integer.BACK
102. Tools & Reference DGUS SDK Configure touch and display functions. Generate UI project.Generate Font library, ICON library.Convert Images
112. Tools & Reference C Series LCMs Tools, Accessories, Instructions and FAQCommandsIllustrationAccessories Selection IllustrationOther application references, such as curve display, RTC displayBACK
123. Development Steps 1）Variables Scheme 2）Interface Design 3）Configuration4）Debug Test5）Archive
13Step 1: Variable Scheme Two Principles Variables addresses should be assigned continuously considering convenience of write/read;TwoPrinciplesAddress of parameter description variables and data variables should be separated and no cross-connect.Variable BehaviorMemory AddressLength（byte）Voltage00102Current00114Power0013Operating Power0014Operating Speed0016Output torque0017
15Step 3: ConfigurationInterface design. Add all the images to generate configuration files via DGUS_SDK.
16Step 4: Debug Test DGUS LCM Download DWIN_SET composed by config. file, images, font, icon library etc. to DGUS LCM via SD card for debugging and adjustment (Step 2&3)；Connecting with use's host by serial port to process up data transmission.DGUSLCM
17Step 5: ArchiveConfig. file, images, font, icons library etc. that involved with module works were saved in an SD card for mass production.BACK
19How to communicate? Register Curve Buffer 0x80 0x81 0x82 0x83 0x84 Data Frame: Frame of data via serial are composed by 4 parts of dataDATA12345DefinitionFrame HeaderLength of dataCommandCRC CHECK & DataLengthNNoteDefinition of R3:RA in CONFIG.TXTLength included command, data and0x80~0x84CONFIG.TXT determine if R2 in configuration file are startedBoth commands or data are hexadecimal. As for word(2 bytes), high byte in priority is transferred （MSB）RegisterVariable RAMCurve Buffer0x800x810x820x830x84Unit based byteUnit based wordUnit based word
20Command via Serial port and data return Command：VP_0x0100=64H（VP0100 values to 100）Command 0x82：Write data into the specified variable SRAM5AA50582010064Header: R3:RALengthCommandVP addressDataCommand 0x83：Read data from the specified variable SRAMAccess to register units as Word5AA504830100Response from the DGUS moduleRD_LEN5AA50683010064RD_LENData