Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

The existing and the future sectors of M0 ring The construction of the eastern sector of motorway M0 is an overdue debt. M0 collects and distributes.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "The existing and the future sectors of M0 ring The construction of the eastern sector of motorway M0 is an overdue debt. M0 collects and distributes."— Presentation transcript:

1

2 The existing and the future sectors of M0 ring

3 The construction of the eastern sector of motorway M0 is an overdue debt. M0 collects and distributes the traffic of motorways M0, M5, M3 and (in the future) M1

4 The eastern sector of M0 will start from the junction of the section of highway 4 bypassing the townships of Vecsés and Üllő, and will connect to motorway M3.

5 The Eastern sector's section linking NR 4 and M3 will be constructed on a HUF 43 billion contract price, 85% financed by the EU Cohesion Funds and the remaining 15% by the Hungarian state. The Budapest Ring will be a toll-free road.

6 The 12 kilometre long section between M5 and the future M4 was completed in This is the existing southern sector of M0. Maximum speeds on this section are 110 km per hour. There are a lot of problems with this section (many accidents, no turn-outs…)

7

8 The 26 kilometre long section between the future M4 and M3 is under construction and due to be completed in the second half of 2008.

9 The 9 kilometre section between Highway 11 and Highway 10 (the western section) is planned and is scheduled for completion in 2014.


Download ppt "The existing and the future sectors of M0 ring The construction of the eastern sector of motorway M0 is an overdue debt. M0 collects and distributes."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google