8. Talking about somebody David san wa Igirisu-jin desu. (David is an English person.) Pair work A: Draw a picture of a friend. Answer B’s questions. B: Ask the name/nationality/occupation of A’s friend. e.g.B Donata desu ka? A David-san desu. B David-san wa igirisu-jin desu ka? A Hai, (David-san wa) igirisu-jin desu. B (David-san wa) gakusei desu ka? A Iie, kaishain desu. 9 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
9. A or B Question A: David-san wa Amerika-jin desu ka, igirisu-jin desu ka. B: Igirisu-jin desu. 10 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
10. Listening Exercises 1: P3 Target Dialogue, Track 1 You will hear 3 names, Mr. Sasaki, Mr. Takahashi and Mr. Smith). What are their jobs? Choose from the following. a) lawyer b) Department store worker c) not mentioned 2:Minna no Nihongo, Listening L1 11 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
11. Short Dialogue p8 1(At the reception) Sumisu:ABC Fuzu no Sumisu desu. Takahashi-san o onegai shimasu. Uketsuke:Hai. Practice a)You are from BBC. You want to see Mr. Tanaka b)You are from BT. You want to see Mr. Sato. 2 (home security intercom) Chan:Hai. Donata desu ka? Nakamura:Nakamura desu. ChanHai, dozo. Practice a)Tell your name is John from Warwick Univ b)Tell your name is Simon from X Factor. 12 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
12. Numbers (Lesson 2) 1 Ichi, 2 ni,3 san 4 yon/shi5 go6 roku 7 nana/shichi8 hachi9 kyuu 10 juu 13 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
13. Homework 1 etc No homework to submit this week Recommended independent study Check Japanese 1 Website (Homework Weeks 2-3) http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/languagecentre/a cademic/japanese/ll129/homeworkw2-3/ 14 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
14. Homework 2 etc – Make a study plan. (PDCA) – Get a A4 binder. – Textbook Listen to CD Tracks 1-4 and repeat. – Workbook Listen to CD Tracks 1-5 and practice. – Go over the notes. L 1 & Greetings & No. – Work on the vocab in L 1. – Start learning Hiragana. Find out the meaning of the following words. 1 にほん 2 せんせい 3 おはよう (-Look at L2, if you can) 15 AJ1 2013-14 T1 W2 L1 introduction katsuko
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.