It has advantages for you… 10 reasons why this product is beneficial for your company
1. No more buddy punching! “Buddy punching” is when users clock in and out for each other, creating a huge security bridge. With a biometric reader, users can ONLY clock in for themselves, therefore enhancing the security and trust level for users.
2. No additional cost for proxy cards, clock cards or tags Technological methods of identification are expensive and make the system owner dependant on the manufacturing, attainability and cost of proxy cards or tags.
3. No more lost or stolen cards! It is simply impossible to loose or forget your fingerprint at home… A true biometric wonder!
4. No identification PIN required The system never does verification of a user, but rather IDENTIFICATION by means of fingerprint recognition.
5. No need for users to be literate The system responds to a multilingual audible voice OR a red or green LED (Light emitting diode)
6. Extremely secure application The false acceptance rate is 1: 2,000,000 or 0,00005%
7. Personnel management becomes a breeze Reports show exact times for every work shift/day. Times can be periodically calculated (monthly/weekly) per user or per group of users. Reports show latecomers. The breakdown is done according to normal time, over times, Sunday and public holiday time. E-mail or sms notification when users don’t clock in, or don’t clock out for a shift, indicating a serious problem.
8. Data can be exported System interface with VIP and Pastel payroll software. Customize utility to export data to Microsoft Excel in any format desired.
9. Secure high level areas Doors, gates, turnstiles and booms can only be accessed with an authorized fingerprint.
10. Excellent hardware All Sagem hardware have been tested and accredited by the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) in the USA.
Production can be boosted significantly if personnel start and end on time.Production can be boosted significantly if personnel start and end on time. This product will lower annual overtime and increase available funds!This product will lower annual overtime and increase available funds!
Cost saving example 2. You have 1,600 employees on your payroll and pay R20 per day. If they wander around for 20 minutes per day, it amounts to R16,000 per day. Multiply that by 22 days per month = R352 000. Multiply that by 12 months per year = R4,224,000.
Cost saving example 3. You employ 25 people who works 22 days per month at R20 per day. If each employee wanders around for 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the afternoon, it calculates up to R3 667 per month Multiply that by 12 months = R44 000 per annum!