3. Blue-screening or green-screening is the process where the subject is filmed against a background consisting of a single colour. The portions of the video which match the pre- selected color (either blue or green) are replaced by the alternate background video. What problems did it cause in the filming of action scenes of a famous 2002 film between the characters played by Tobey Maguire and William Defoe? Funda Credits: Arun Hiregange & Anustup Dutta
The film in question is Spiderman. Tobey Maguire, as Spiderman wore a costume with blue in it, while Defoe, as the Green Goblin, wore green. Hence, they could not BOTH be shot in front of either a green screen (Green Goblin would go) or a blue screen (Spiderman would turn into a set of red splotches). Hence, they were filmed separately, although the should have both been together in the scenes.
4. The song Human Again, was not present in the theatrical release of the movie X. It was however added for the Special Edition DVD and VCD releases of X. The movie itself is a remake of a famous 1946 French film, by Jean Cocteau. Till date, X was the first film of its genre to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture, where it lost out to The Silence Of The Lambs. Id X.
5. In the Commander Keen franchise, the name of the protagonist is Billy Blaze, so named after William J. Blazkowicz, a character of an earlier computer game. The game in which Blazkowicz was the protagonist was banned in some parts of Europe. Why? Also, id the game.
8. "There have been adverse things happen in my own life, but there are balances out there. And the movie itself has affected my life so much because I have George Bailey's philosophy … that friendships and caring and loving will carry you through anything... I really feel like Zuzu is kind of a mission maybe, I don't know. I think that there is a higher power at work and that I had to go through a lot of adverse situations in my life to understand other people's pain." Quote by Karolyn Grimes on her role as Zuzu Bailey in the film X. Id X. Pic. on next slide.
11. X is a phrase which was used to excite dogs while hunting. It is originally derived from French, from a phrase meaning raise swords. In Bollywood, it appeared in the song Y from the film Z (1962). Z in turn served as the inspiration for the film Don as well as its remake. Id the song Y / film Z.
12. Song from a famous Bollywood film X. In the song, we see footage from the actor’s (who is singing), from a couple of earlier films, say Y, and Z. The footage from Y is the song A. Id X, Y, Z, and A.
Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
15. Film adaptation of a Broadway musical, based on a collection of poems. 3 parts, full points for getting any 2: – Id the musical. – Id the collection of poems on which it is based. – Id the poet of the collection.
17. “In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they did not commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire …… …” Opening lines for which TV show?
Rules 3 sets of visuals connected by a theme. Points for getting the THEME right / wrong will be shown on each slide. After the visuals, a clue will be given. No points for iding what you see. They are mostly generic.