Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

POWERED BY TYLER TECHNOLOGIES eFileTexas Status JCIT January 23, 2015.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "POWERED BY TYLER TECHNOLOGIES eFileTexas Status JCIT January 23, 2015."— Presentation transcript:

1 POWERED BY TYLER TECHNOLOGIES eFileTexas Status JCIT January 23, 2015

2 2 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Transaction Volume in 2014 Summary Over 90k user accounts created to-date ~44k user accounts created in 2014 Received 3,223,657 envelopes Received 4,230,421 filings 5,060,794 documents containing 27,547,438 pages accepted by clerks State filing portal accounted for 69.12% of transactions in 2014; remaining 30.88% stemmed from commercial EFSP submissions Summary Over 90k user accounts created to-date ~44k user accounts created in 2014 Received 3,223,657 envelopes Received 4,230,421 filings 5,060,794 documents containing 27,547,438 pages accepted by clerks State filing portal accounted for 69.12% of transactions in 2014; remaining 30.88% stemmed from commercial EFSP submissions

3 3 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov 2014 Year In Review Summary 93.42% of filing volume was received during normal business hours (8am – 5pm) Statewide, 85.76% of filings were processed in under 24 hours Average Return for Correction rate was 9.68% Additional information can be found in the appendix of this presentation Summary 93.42% of filing volume was received during normal business hours (8am – 5pm) Statewide, 85.76% of filings were processed in under 24 hours Average Return for Correction rate was 9.68% Additional information can be found in the appendix of this presentation

4 4 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Summary: 39 mandatory counties live All offices impacted by 1/1/2015 mandate live on or before 12/4/2014 Filings accepted in: 110 Counties Supreme Court Court of Criminal Appeals All Civil Appellate Courts E-Filing available to 93% of the population in Texas Summary: 39 mandatory counties live All offices impacted by 1/1/2015 mandate live on or before 12/4/2014 Filings accepted in: 110 Counties Supreme Court Court of Criminal Appeals All Civil Appellate Courts E-Filing available to 93% of the population in Texas TX E-Filing: Today Legend 500, ,000 to 199,999 County 200,000 to 499,999 County 50,000 to 99,999 County 20,000 to 49,999 County < 20,000 County

5 5 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov 2014 Implementation Plan – Phase 3 Counties Moved out of Phase 3 Anderson Atascosa Austin CC Bee CC Hunt DC Kendall Counties Moved into Phase 3 Fisher Jim Wells Nolan Hockley

6 6 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov 2015 Implementation Plan – Phase 4 Summary Consists of 65 total engagements 58 counties “new” to e-filing Will complete all counties with 7/1/15 and 1/1/16 mandatory dates Summary Consists of 65 total engagements 58 counties “new” to e-filing Will complete all counties with 7/1/15 and 1/1/16 mandatory dates

7 7 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Project Plan Overview Jul 2014 SepNovMar May Jan 2015 Begin Phase 5 7/1/2015 Begin Phase 4 1/1/2015 Begin Phase 3 7/1/2014 Complete Phase 4 4/30/ /31/2014 Complete Phase 3 Phase 3 Summary 45 counties in plan for Phase 3: 1 county mand. Jan counties mand. Jul counties mand. Jan counties mand. Jul 2016 Phase 4 Summary 65 counties in plan for Phase 4: 3 counties mand. Jul counties mand. Jan counties mand. Jul 2016 Jul 2016 Complete Phase 6 6/30/ County-wide Engagements Over Next 1.5 Years Remaining Phases 2 Phases 86 counties to be implemented in 12 months Criminal Implementations Jul Tech Std. v1.4 Release 10/14/2014 Tech Std. v2.0 Release ~3/31/2014

8 8 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Summary: 108 counties currently using v1.4 Only 1 county currently using v1.0 Remaining offices to transition: Harris DC Tarrant DC Collin County (all) Harris County District Clerk to move directly to v1.4 Summary: 108 counties currently using v1.4 Only 1 county currently using v1.0 Remaining offices to transition: Harris DC Tarrant DC Collin County (all) Harris County District Clerk to move directly to v1.4 Legend Using Technology Standards v1.0 Using Custom Configuration County Using Technology Standards v1.4 County Technology Standards

9 9 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Next Steps: Now through March 1.Continue partnering with CMS vendors to implement Phase 4 customers 2.Develop strategy for implementing v2.0 of the JCIT Technology Standards 3.Continue working with Phase 5 counties on establishing their Merchant IDs 1.Continue partnering with CMS vendors to implement Phase 4 customers 2.Develop strategy for implementing v2.0 of the JCIT Technology Standards 3.Continue working with Phase 5 counties on establishing their Merchant IDs

10 10 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Questions

11 POWERED BY TYLER TECHNOLOGIES Appendix

12 12 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Daily Filing Volume Trend in 2014 Summary 93.42% of filing volume received during normal business hours (8am – 5pm) Significant spikes between 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm ~10% more filings in the afternoon than morning Summary 93.42% of filing volume received during normal business hours (8am – 5pm) Significant spikes between 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm ~10% more filings in the afternoon than morning

13 13 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Clerk Response Rates in 2014 Summary Statewide, 85.76% of filings are processed in under 24 hours Marginal difference between integrated and non-integrated Phase 1 53 counties Avg: 85.17% under 24 hours Phase 2 33 counties Avg: 92.93% under 24 hours Phase 3 45 counties Avg: 81.73% under 24 hours *Chart does not include Supreme Court and Appellate Courts Summary Statewide, 85.76% of filings are processed in under 24 hours Marginal difference between integrated and non-integrated Phase 1 53 counties Avg: 85.17% under 24 hours Phase 2 33 counties Avg: 92.93% under 24 hours Phase 3 45 counties Avg: 81.73% under 24 hours *Chart does not include Supreme Court and Appellate Courts

14 14 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Return for Correction Trends Summary Early adopters of e-Filing have an opportunity to solidify business processes and become acclimated ahead of mandate Counties naturally improve return rates over time Oct Nov Dec

15 15 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov CMS Integration Analysis Summary 60% of offices live on eFileTexas are integrated w/ their Case Management Systems (171 out of 268) Integration progress being made with CMS vendors: 2 CMS vendors have established One-Way integration 2 CMS vendors have established Two-Way integration 3 CMS vendors completing Two-Way integration Summary 60% of offices live on eFileTexas are integrated w/ their Case Management Systems (171 out of 268) Integration progress being made with CMS vendors: 2 CMS vendors have established One-Way integration 2 CMS vendors have established Two-Way integration 3 CMS vendors completing Two-Way integration

16 16 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov eFileTexas Rollout Progression Summary 93% of Texas population has access to eFileTexas today 110 of 254 counties utilize eFileTexas (43%) Challenge Large number of smaller populated counties remaining Small filing volume (< 10%) Less urgency to go-live

17 17 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Status of EFSPs Summary Potential New EFSP Journal Technologies Minimal Activity Texas Low Cost eFile 14 Dormant Removed from this list

18 18 Powered by Tyler Technologies | | © eFileTexas.gov 2013www.eFileTexas.gov Status of CMS Vendors Summary Sungard Recent activity toward development LGS Continues testing KiCorp Integration to Lubbock County disabled while Lubbock County finishes transition to JCIT Technology Standards v1.4


Download ppt "POWERED BY TYLER TECHNOLOGIES eFileTexas Status JCIT January 23, 2015."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google