Presentation on theme: "Five Essentials for Remaining Five ____________ Factors Joyfully in Ministry 5.Not thoroughly considering the potential _____________ of their sins. Galatians."— Presentation transcript:
Five Essentials for Remaining Five ____________ Factors Joyfully in Ministry 5.Not thoroughly considering the potential _____________ of their sins. Galatians 6:7 and the potential benefits of their obedience. Fatal Failure consequences
Sin will always take you - farther than you want to go! Sin will always keep you – longer than you want to stay! Sin will always cost you – more than you want to pay!
the flesh or the devil often enough or long enough… I say then: Walk in the Spirit, And you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Gal. 5:16
What part of “Thou Shalt Not” didn’t you understand? -GOD
Have you read My #1 best seller? There will be a test. -GOD
“All of your tomorrows Are as bright as The Promises of God” Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22
You will not be asked to show your worksheet to anyone here. This is designed to help you in your personal relationship with our Lord and others. ~ Please rate yourself in each of the following areas. 1 is low and 5 is high.
1. I am currently growing well, healthily, consistently in my personal relationship with our Lord. 1 2 3 4 5 2. I am currently growing well in my relationship with my wife. 1 2 3 4 5
3. I am currently growing well in my relationship with my 1st child *. 1 2 3 4 5 4. I am currently growing well in my relationship with my 2nd child *. 1 2 3 4 5 *(Please add to the bottom of this worksheet enough separate lines so that you will have one for each of your children.)
5. I have developed the habit of dealing Biblically effectively with my mental sins and currently am not struggling with mental sins or am making significant progress out of them. 1 2 3 4 5 6. I am currently not facing any continuing sins with which I am not making major progress. 1 2 3 4 5
7. I am thoroughly considering the potential consequences of the sins with which I am struggling and making significant progress in forsaking and replacing them both internally (heart issues) and externally (behavior issues). 1 2 3 4 5
8. I am thoroughly considering the potential benefits of my continuing or new obedience to our Lord and making significant progress in the areas where I am currently being tempted to sin by resisting the temptations and obeying my Lord and Savior’s will as revealed in His written revelation to us. 1 2 3 4 5
9. In the areas where I am not making significant progress I know what our Lord would want me to do, internally and externally; I know why I should make these changes; I know how to make them; I am committed to take the next step __________. (when?) 1 2 3 4 5
10. If I do not know either what to do, why or how, I am committed to seeking help_______, (when?) from _______(whom). 1 2 3 4 5
Plan Purposefully Prepare Prayerfully Proceed Positively Pursue Persistently - William Ward - William Ward
Where are you?Where are you? What would it please God for you to do about it?What would it please God for you to do about it? Will you do it?Will you do it? How will you do it?How will you do it? When?When?