41. Overview KX-NS1000 supports following type of terminals. Proprietary Telephones (*1). KX-NT511/551/553 and NT556Proprietary DSS Console (*1). KX-NT505DECT Terminals. KX-TCA185/285 and TCA385. NOTE: *1. Need Software version V3.0 or later for NT551/553 and NT558Need Version3.01 for NT5112.TCA185, 285 and TCA385 will operate all version of software
62. NT5xx Series KX-NT511 KX-NT551 Product Overview Need Software version V3.0 or later for NT551/553/556 and V3.01 for NT511- 1line 16 characters LCD- 3-FF key- 2 port Ethernet ports(10/100M), No PoEKX-NT551- 1-line 16 characters LCD- 8-FF key- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, PoE(Class2)Three DN keys are assigned as default and if you delete these DN keys,you can not make or receive a call.
72. NT5xx Series KX-NT553 KX-NT556 Product Overview-2 Need Software version V3.0 or later for NT551/553/556 and V3.01 for NT511KX-NT553- 3-line Graphical LCD- 24-FF key (Self-Labeling 12x2 w/Back Lit)- 2 x Gigabit Ethernetports, PoE(Class3)- EHS(Electronics Hook Switch)- Connectable Add-on 48 Key ModuleKX-NT556- 6-line Graphical LCD- 36-FF key (Self-Labeling 12x3 w/Back Lit)- 2 x Gigabit Ethernetports, PoE(Class3)- EHS(Electronics Hook Switch)- Connectable Add-on 48 Key ModuleThree DN keys are assigned as default and if you delete these DN keys,you can not make or receive a call.
82. NT5xx Series Hardware Specification Following table shows NT511/551/553 and NT556 Hardware Spec. overviewKX-NT511KX-NT551KX-NT553KX-NT556LCDTypeCharacterGraphicDots(WxH)5x88x16242x 55242x109Line13616/Line24/LineBacklitNoYesEthernet Port2- Fast Ether2- Gigabit Ethernet portHandsetHAC(*1) compatibilityWideband compliant/HAC compatibilityHandset PortYes (2.5mm audio jack)EHS(*2)Yes* (3.5mm audio jack)SP-PhoneFull DuplexBluetoothPoEYes(Class2)Yes(Class3)ECO ModeAC AdaptorYes IncludedYes (Option)InstallationDesk Top/Wall Mont(Kit Included)(Kit does not Included)(*1) HAC : Hearing aid compatibility(*2) EHS : Electronics Hook Switch
92. NT5xx Series Signaling Specification KX-NT511 KX-NT551 KX-NT553 IPv4YesIPv6No (Under Study)DHCP ClientSignalingMGCPAudio CodecG.722/G.711/G.729aMedia Relay GWVLANQoS(DiffServ) (*1)Secondary PBX. (*1): Only support this feature for packets (PTAP/MGCP/RTP)
102. NT5xx Series Optional module KX-NT511 KX-NT551 KX-NT553 KX-NT556 AC AdaptorNo (Included)KX-A239Wall mount kitKX-A432KX-A433Recommended HeadsetWired HeadsetN/AKX-TCA400/KX-TCA430EHS HeadsetPlantronics*/Jabara(*) Savi Office convertible, Voyager 510S and CS70N
11Receiving Frequency Response (Handset characteristic) 2. NT5xx SeriesFeatures1. HD Voice (Wideband Audio) - HandsetHuman voice RangeHuman voice RangeUT ReceiverConventional phone ReceiverUT series support Natural, smooth communication, as G.722,wideband audio covers human voice range perfectly .HD Voice : High DifinitionNarrow Band (G.711)Wide Band (G.722)Receiving Frequency Response (Handset characteristic)
122. NT5xx Series Features 2. Lower Power Consumption eco mode During eco mode1. PC port2. LAN port: Power off: Enable only 10Base-T (Disable 100Base-TX)normal modeeco mode1.6W (Use AC Adaptor)*Idle mode (No Backlit)*Idle mode (No Backlit)PoE SwitchPoE Switch10Base100Base/Giga10Base100Base/Giga10Base100Base/Giga10Base100Base/GigaPower offLANPCLANPCPoE Class2Note) Please refer Appendix for Power consumption in more detail
132. NT5xx SeriesFeatures3. Support Plantronics Electric Hook Switch (EHS) - NT553 and NT556NT553 and 556 have embedded PSB (Plantronics Serial Bus).No need special adaptor cable or remote handset lifter.Remote phone control from headset ; answer / end call, ring tone in headset.Plantronics EHS ModelWirelessSavi OfficeseriesDECTSavi W740CS70NVoyager510SBluetoothEHS tool for phone controlPanasonicKX-NT553 and 556Only 3.5mm plugs cableOnly 3.5mm plugs cableJabara EHS ModelWirelessPro 9450DECTGN 2120
153. Add-on 48 Key Module(DSS Console) KX-NT505SPEC Overview- 48 FF key with Dual LED (Green/Red)- NT553 and NT556 can connect NT505, other Phone can not connect NT505- No need Local AC Power for connecting 1st NT505- Up to 4 key modules can be connected.- Need Local AC Power at 2nd NT505 for 2 or more NT505 connection- Connection between Phone and NT505 or Nt505 and NT505, is used 12 pin Flat cableP2P can not be disabled, but NS1000 has P2P Group function, so if the phones which assigned different P2P Group, they can make non P2P call.
174. TCAx85 Series Product Overview Spec Overview Out looking KX-TCA185 - 16 Characters / 6 Lines LCD- 1.8inch TFT 65K Color LCD- Backlight- Noise Reduction- Bluetooth Built in (TCA285/385 only)- 500 Phone book- Battery LifeStand-by mode:200HTalk mode:13H (TCA285, 385)11H (TCA185)- Battery Charge time : 3H (TCA285,385)7H (TCA185)- Splash proofing standard/IP65 (TCA385 Only)KX-TCA185KX-TCA285. KX-TCA385Operate from version V1 software
184. TCAx85 Series Specifications Hardware related SPEC KX-TCA185KX-TCA285KX-TCA385LCD16 characters / 6 Lines with backlight(White)(1.8inch TFT 65K Color)LCD BacklitYes (White)Battery TypeNi-MH 700mAh(AAA battery, 2.4V)Li-ion 700mAh( 3.7V)Included accessoriesBattery Charger/AC Adaptor/Battery/Belt ClipSoft Key3Call log for internal callYes (From Version 2.3 of NS1000)Waterproofing standardNOIP65Operation related SPECKX-TCA185KX-TCA285KX-TCA385Bluetooth to copy phonebook from mobile phoneNoYesPS Phonebook500PS Area checkMonitor RSSI and error ratio of current/scanned CSwhile CS is in service
205. NT505 Registration FF-Key Setting for NT505 1.Set up number of NT505 for each extensionClick [Setup] select [PBX Configuration] – [4.Extension] – [4. Flexible button]Step1.Set up Number of NT505 which isconnect to the Extension(NT553 or NT556)Note: Max. 64 NT505 can be installed to NS1000, so already installed 64 NT505,No other NT505 can not set up
215. NT505 Registration FF-Key Setting for NT505 2. Set up FF-Key for each NT505Click [Setup] select [PBX Configuration] – [4.Extension] – [4. Flexible button]Step2.Select NT505 positionStep3. Enter function for each FF-Key
236. Registration Registration of TCAx85 series TCAx85 can be installed following CSs.Registration method is same as current TCAx75 series.CS ModelSoftwareKX-TCA0155/0156/0158/0141/0142Ver5.0 or laterKX-NCP0158KX-UDS124No SupportNote: UDS can perform air download for TCAx85 FW update.
26Appendix Power Consumption Table of NT5xx terminal （Not Final) NT5xx series support both AC Adaptor and PoE.NT551NT553/556NT511ConditionNormal ModeECO ModeACAdaptorPoE*1PoE*2Idle (No Backlit)1.6W1.9W1W1.4WDuring talking (Max*3)6W5.3W2.6WDuring talking (Ave)2W3.5W1.5W3WNow Finalizing Data*1 : Support PoE Class2*2 : Support PoE Class3*3 : SP Phone
27Modification 7 NS1000 V3.0 Terminals_Rev1.0_30July 2013.pptx- 1st release 7 NS1000 V3.0 Terminals_Rev1.1_10 July 2013.pptx Page 7- Change Diffserve from TBD to YES 7 NS1000 V3.0 Terminals_Rev1.2_10 Sep pptx Page 14- Add note for Jabra - P14 7 NS1000 V3.0 Terminals_Rev1.2_10 Sep pptx Page 8- Change EHS capability to NO for NT551 7 NS1000 V3.0 Terminals_Rev1.3_28Oct 2013.pptx Page15- No need Local AC Power for connecting 1st NT505- Need Local AC Power at 2nd NT505 for 2 or more NT505 connection27