Presentation on theme: "THE EYES OF THE LORD ON THE NATION Psalm 66:4-7."— Presentation transcript:
THE EYES OF THE LORD ON THE NATION Psalm 66:4-7
4.All the earth shall worship You And sing praises to You; They shall sing praises to Your name." 5.Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
6.He turned the sea into dry land; They went through the river on foot. There we will rejoice in Him. 7.He rules by His power forever; His eyes observe the nations; Do not let the rebellious exalt themselves.
Abstract of Principles Southern Baptist Theological Seminary IV. Providence God from eternity, decrees or permits all things that come to pass, and perpetually upholds, directs and governs all creatures and all events; yet so as not in any wise to be the author or approver of sin nor to destroy the free will and responsibility of intelligent creatures.
Declaration of Independence And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
“…The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured, sir, in the Sacred Writings, ‘except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it.” - Benjamin Franklin
1. Eyes to Oversee Proverbs 15:3 “The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good.”
2. An Eye to Provide Deuteronomy 11:11-12 “The land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the LORD your God cares; the eyes of the LORD your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year.”
3. An Eye for Surveillance Amos 9:8 "Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are on the sinful kingdom, And I will destroy it from the face of the earth; Yet I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob," Says the LORD.
4. An Eye that Seeks 2 nd Chronicles 16:9 “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him…”
5. An Attentive Eye 1 st Peter 3:12 “For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil.”