3. They were locked up in internment camps for the duration of the war
4. Produced materials to encourage support for the war and to promote the sale of war bonds.
5. Pearl Harbor Battle of Midway Battle of Guadalcanal Battle of Iwo Jima Battle of Okinawa Hiroshima Nagasaki VJ Day
6. He was the leader of the Naval forces in the Pacific
7. The Dropping of the Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
8. The first African American fighter plane squadron. They received the Distinguished Unit Citation.
9. Multiple countries in Europe, North Africa, The Pacific islands.
10. Leaders of the Nazi party were put on trial for war crimes
11. Eisenhower-leader of U.S. forces in Europe. MacArthur- leader of ground forces in the Pacific. Marshall-Army Chief of staff in charge of supplies. Patton-Commanded the 3 rd Army in the invasion of France and Germany
12. Loaning War supplies to Great Britain and Soviet Union so we could help without going to war.