Presentation on theme: "How to use the Retirement Website. www.ersri.org."— Presentation transcript:
How to use the Retirement Website. www.ersri.org
1. To create a web account you will need the following information – last two paychecks, social security number, date of birth, and a valid email address. 2. Go to: www.ersri.orgwww.ersri.org 3. Click on create an account. 4. Read agreement and click on I agree.
5. Manage your login account – Part I – click on Member. Click on next. 6. Read instructions to create an account. Have personal data ready. Click on next. 7. Complete Demographic Information. Use email address and password that you can access and remember. Your email address will become your Username for entering the website. Click on next.
8. Account Verification- Select a check from the pull down box and enter the amount of your retirement contribution for that pay period. Click on next. 9. Your account has now been successfully created. 10. Click on login. 11. You will be asked to enter the information required to send a confirmation email.
1. Go to your email system.. 2. An email will come form ERSRI. (It normally takes 5-10 minutes for the email to arrive.) 3. Open the email and click on the web link. 4. You will be returned to the ERSRI login page. 5. Enter your Username ( Your email address) and Password. 6. You should now be in the system.
1. Click on the tab that says My Account. 2. All of the information on your account up to this year will be displayed. 3. To obtain detailed year to year information click on the tab for Account Details located in the lower middle portion of the page. 4. Click on the tab that says My Estimate. This will allow you to determine your eligibility date and estimate your monthly amount.