* June 2013 – Costa Rica * June 2015 – Hawaii * June 2017 - ???
* Tomorrow onwards you will see a link on moodle to a “Where next?” Travel Survey * Discuss the following options with your family and go to the survey to tell us where your children (and you) may be interested in going. * These trips are incredible, once in a lifetime, learning opportunities that your child will never forget. * Further away destinations cost more but are also more unique. * The more advance planning we have the lower the prices we can lock in with our travel company, and the lower the monthly payments are for you, so we are thinking WAY AHEAD!!
* ~$2600 for 7 days * Visit ancient ruins * Jungle hike, Monkey sancuturary, Belize Zoo * Snorkelling, cave tubing and canopy tour
* ~$3100 for 9 days * Equatorial line, volcano walk, snorkeling * Sea lions, giant tortoises, iguanas, and other unique wildlife * Natural History Museum, Government Palace, Darwin Research Station
* ~$4200 for 10 days * Temples and shrines in Tokoyo and Kyoto * An night in a traditional ryokan and a ride on the bullet train * Hiroshima and the Peace Memorial Museum * Visit Mt. Fuji and Mt. Komagatake volcanoes, and Arashiyama Bamboo Forest * Nijo and Odawara castles
* ~$4300 for 12 days * Sydney Zoo, Wildlife Park, Maori Village * Sydney Opera House, Auckland, Fiji * Whaka geothermal area, Agrodome, walking tour of the Rocks, National Opal Collection
* If you have any questions or would like more info, please contact Mrs. Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com * Be on the lookout for the Travel Survey link on moodle and go on and rank the potential trips in order of preference. * Once the destination for the 2017 trip has been decided and approved there will be announcements on wmds and in the school bulletin for sign-ups