Presentation on theme: "English 100(11) Fall 2014. 1. Diet is part and parcel of our live. Diet includes meals that we eat in a day, such as breakfast, lunch and dinner. A healthy."— Presentation transcript:
1. Diet is part and parcel of our live. Diet includes meals that we eat in a day, such as breakfast, lunch and dinner. A healthy diet gives us the energy to anything.
Eating a healthy diet is part and parcel of our lives. Or A healthy diet, part and parcel of our lives, gives us the energy to do many things.
2. My first supporting point is that a healthy diet is important for us. A healthy diet leads to a healthy life.
It is clear that a healthy diet is important. Or A healthy diet leads to a life full of well-being.
3. Researchers shows that diet is the main issue among all which plays a very important role in everybody’s life whether it human beings or animals.
Research shows that a healthy diet plays an important role in our lives.
4. Children can easy to remember what the teacher teach them and learning fast, if they take enough energy from the breakfast.
Children will remember what the teacher teaches them and learn fast if they eat a healthy breakfast. Or If children eat a healthy breakfast, they will remember and learn fast.
5. Parents could given their children a few omega-3 in their children’s breakfast to help their children have a healthy growing.
Parents could give their children a breakfast rich in omega-3, a diet which will help them to grow up healthy.
6. Gesch, who is a physiologist at Oxford University, notes that “there is not any disadvantage” if we intake good diet (Jurrian Kamp 475).
Bernard Gesch, who is a physiologist at Oxfordd University, notes that “there is not any disadvantage” if we have a good diet.
7. “A diet rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids like omega-3 is the basis for physical well-being” (Pg. 475).
Kamp mentions that “A diet rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids like omega-3 is the basis for physical well-being” (475).
8. So, there is a direct link between good diet and good behaviour.
There is, therefore, a direct link between a good diet and good behaviour. Or Therefore, a direct link exists between a good diet and good behaviour.
9. There are other factors which are also linked to violence and heredity, environment, culture and so on.
Other factors, such as heredity, environment, and culture, are also linked to violence.
10. The result was those students who was given omega-3 supplements did better at school than those who was given placebos. Next, it also helps you from being murdered.
The result was that those students who were given omega-3 supplements did better at school than those who were given placebos. Omega-3 may also help to avoid being murdered.
11. As these studies shows that omega-3 will help your life, therefore, people should eat more and more fish.
As these studies show, omega-3 will help one’s life; therefore, people should eat more and more fish.
12. We should boost childrens to take more omega-3 (476).
We should make children take more omega-3 (Kamp 476). Or We should boost the amount of omega-3 that children take (Kamp 476).
13. In countries where fish consumption is low suffers more from depression than the countries consuming more fish found by American physician and psychiatrist Joseph Hibbelin (10).
Where fish consumption is low, people suffer more from depression than in countries where more fish is consumed. This fact was discovered by the American physician and psychiatrist, Joseph Hibbelin (Kamp 476).
14. So as I said earlier fish is the key thing for almost some of the health issues.
Therefore, fish is the key ingredient in most health issues.