21. Raise Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers Malachi 2:15 Has not the Lord made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking Godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit and do not break faith with the wife of your youth.
31. Raise Godly Kids How do we Raise Godly Kids? God's Plan for Mothers Proverbs:16:3commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
47 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 1. Being a Godly Example YourselfMark 12:30Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind…
57 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 2. Know & Obey God’s Word Yourself…John 14:21Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
67 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 3. Tell Your children frequently of God’s WorksPs 78:3-7what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done. He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our forefathers to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.
77 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 4. Teach Your Children God’s Word2 Tim 2:15Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.Step 4. Teach Your Children God’s WordDeut 6:6-9These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
87 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 5. Lead them to an understanding to Accept Jesus as their Savior Rom 10:9-10That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
97 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 6. Teach them to Bring God into every situation and decision in their livesProv. 3:5-6Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.Prov.16:3Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
107 Steps for Raising Godly Kids God's Plan for Mothers7 Steps for Raising Godly KidsStep 7. Encourage and train them that nothing is more important in life than loving and serving the LordDeut 10:12what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul
112. Pass the Baton (Your Legacy of Faith) God's Plan for Mothers2. Pass the Baton (Your Legacy of Faith)Psalm 71:17-18O God you have taught me from my youth:And to this day I declare your wondrous works.Now also when I am old and gray-headed,O God do not forsake me,Until I declare your strength to this generation,Your power to everyone who is to come.
123. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers A First Chair Person: Is not only saved, but knows the Lord as a personal friend and savior and displays a meaningful growing relationship with Him for himself and those he’s responsible for. He willingly puts himself/herself under Christ’s authority and direction. The apostle Paul would call this the “spiritual state”. The First chair the Chair of Commitment
133. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers The Second Chair Person: Represents someone who has received new life in Christ but hasn’t decided in his heart how much or how little they want to follow Him.The Second Chair the Chair of Compromise
143. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers The Third Chair Person:Represents someone who has not committed their heart and life to the Lord. A Third chair person may have always known he wasn’t a Christian, he may have consciously rejected God or he just may be confused about his spiritual state.The Third Chair the Chair of Conflict
153. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers First Chair Second Chair Third ChairCommittedCompromisedConflictedSavedUnsavedSpiritual StateCarnal StateNatural State
16How Each Chair Relates to God God's Plan for MothersHow Each Chair Relates to GodFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentCompromiseConflictKnows GodAs a Close FriendAs an AcquaintanceIs aware of GodRelates toGodRelationshipResponsibilityReligionServes GodGod FirstSelf SecondSelf FirstGod SecondSelf OnlyFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentCompromiseKnows GodAs a Close FriendAs an AcquaintanceRelates toGodRelationshipResponsibilityServes GodGod FirstSelf SecondSelf FirstGod SecondFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentKnows GodAs a Close FriendRelates toGodRelationshipServes GodGod FirstSelf SecondFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicKnows GodRelates toGodServes God
17How Each Chair Relates to the World God's Plan for MothersHow Each Chair Relates to the WorldFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentCompromiseConflictShaped byThe ScripturesOther ChristiansSocietyLives byConvictionsBeliefsOpinionsSees Work AsGod’s CallingGod’s BlessingA Proving GroundFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentCompromiseShaped byThe ScripturesOther ChristiansLives byConvictionsBeliefsSees Work AsGod’s CallingGod’s BlessingFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentShaped byThe ScripturesLives byConvictionsSees Work AsGod’s CallingFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicShaped byLives bySees Work As
18How Each Chair Relates to Marriage & Family God's Plan for MothersHow Each Chair Relates to Marriage & FamilyFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentCompromiseConflictApproach to MarriageUnconditional CovenantConditional ContractLegal ConvenienceApproach to ParentingApply Biblical Principles/ ConfidentInfluenced by Principles/HopefulChooses Own Approach/ ConfusedParentingRaise Godly KidsRaise GoodChristian KidsRaise Good Successful KidsFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentCompromiseApproach to MarriageUnconditional CovenantConditional ContractApproach to ParentingApply Biblical Principles/ ConfidentInfluenced by Principles/HopefulParentingRaise Godly KidsRaise GoodChristian KidsFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicCommitmentApproach to MarriageUnconditional CovenantApproach to ParentingApply Biblical Principles/ ConfidentParentingRaise Godly KidsFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCharacteristicApproach to MarriageApproach to ParentingParenting
19Picture of the Generations God's Plan for MothersPicture of the GenerationsFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCommitmentCompromiseConflictJoshuaThe EldersThe Elder’s ChildrenDavidSolomon(David’s Son)Rehoboam(Solomon’s Son)First ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCommitmentCompromiseConflictFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairCommitmentCompromiseConflictJoshuaThe EldersThe Elder’s Children
20Picture of the Generational Slide God's Plan for MothersPicture of the Generational SlideFirst GenerationSecond GenerationThird GenerationFirst ChairSecond ChairThird ChairKnows GodKnows “OF” GodDoesn’t Know GodFirst Hand FaithSecond Hand FaithNo Faith at AllHas WorksSaw the WorksDoesn’t Believe in WorksSubmits to the BibleRespects the BibleOwns a BibleFirst GenerationSecond GenerationThird GenerationFirst ChairSecond ChairKnows GodKnows “OF” GodFirst Hand FaithSecond Hand FaithHas WorksSaw the WorksSubmits to the BibleRespects the BibleFirst GenerationSecond GenerationThird GenerationFirst ChairKnows GodFirst Hand FaithHas WorksSubmits to the BibleFirst GenerationSecond GenerationThird Generation
213. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers Joshua 24:15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:31…. Israel served the Lord throughout the lifetime of Joshua and of the elders who outlived him and who had experienced everything the Lord had done for Israel.
223. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers Judges 1:27-30 Judges 2:1-3 The angel of the Lord went up from Gilgal to Bokim and said, "I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land that I swore to give to your forefathers. I said, 'I will never break my covenant with you, and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars.' Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this? Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you; they will be [thorns] in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you."
233. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers Judges 2:10 After that whole generation had been gathered to their fathers, another generation grew up, who knew neither the Lord nor what he had done for Israel. 11 Then the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the Lord and served the Baals.
243. Chair One Living God's Plan for Mothers Examples of generations in the Bible that shows how the Chair 1 Position passing on the Baton of Faith….2 Timothy 1:5I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.Ruth, Obed and Jesse (Who was King David’s Father )(Book of Ruth)
25God's Plan for Mothers3. Chair One LivingThe Key to Raising Godly Kids and Passing the Baton of Faith is which Chair you Sit in…..Sit in a Chair – Choose a Destiny!!