Presentation on theme: "Correção de exercícios das pp. 152, 153, 81 e 82 Teacher Carol 9◦ ano."— Presentation transcript:
Correção de exercícios das pp. 152, 153, 81 e 82 Teacher Carol 9◦ ano
Page 152 1.He has just baked a delicious cake. 2.What has she bought? 3.The dog has just eaten all its food. 4.Have you ever been to the USA? 5.My brother has never played hockey. 6.Hillary has just broken the vase! 7.Have you ever seen a rainbow? 8.They have just arrived home.
2. 3. We haven’t emptied the suitcase. 4. They have just watched a nice movie. 5. Quincy has just lost his wallet. 6. I haven’t studied math. 7. He hasn’t had breakfast. 8. They have just arrived. 9. Mariana hasn’t traveled abroad. 10. We have just seen this movie.
3. PAGE 153 2. What has he done? He has just written something. He has just finished his homework. He has just done his homework. 3. What have they done? They have just eaten lunch / dinner. They have just had lunch / dinner.
4. What have they done? They have just gone to bed. They have just woken up. 5. What has she done? She has just made a sandwich. 6. What has he done? He has just made a call. He has just answered the phone. He has just called someone.
7. What has he done? He has just painted the house. 8. What have they done? They have just baked a cake. They have just made a cake.
PAGE 81 1. 2. Have you lost your wallet? No, I haven’t. I have lost my keys? 3. Has he seen a balloon? No, he hasn’t. He has seen a plane. 4. Have they bought a DVD? No, they haven’t. They have bought a CD.
5. Have you been to the mountains? No, I haven’t. I have been to the beach. 6. Has she washed the car? No, she hasn’t. She has washed the dog.
2. 2. Has she ever baked a cake? Yes, she has just baked one. 3. Have they bought any food? Yes, they’ve just bought some cheese. 4. Has he ever made his bed? No, he’s never made his bed.
3. 2. Has it stop snowing? Yes, it has. 3. Have they ever been to Alaska? No, they haven’t. 4. Has he just bought a CD? No, he’s just bought a camera. 5. Has she finished her exams? No, she hasn’t. 6. Have you had lunch? Yes, I have.
4. 2. What are they playing? They are playing the piano. 3. What has she made? She has made some sandwiches. 4. What have you eaten? I have eaten some grapes.