Presentation on theme: "Crossing the Bridge of Until - Messengers of the Mysteries"— Presentation transcript:
1Crossing the Bridge of Until - Messengers of the Mysteries
21. The righteous generation. psalms 14:5 2 1. The righteous generation...psalms 14:5 2. The generation to seek His face Psalms The Latter rain Generation- Joels Army..Joel The Greater Works Generation John 14: The Brides Revival 6. The Sons of the Kingdom
37. Restoration of all things Generation. Acts 3:21 8 7. Restoration of all things Generation Acts 3: The Third Day Ministry 9. The Plumbline Ministry...Zec Powers of the Age to Come Ministry...Hebrews 6: The Sons of the Kingdom Matthew 13:41-43
4A. Apostolic Reformation—To do Five things: 1. Government 2. Faith 3 A. Apostolic Reformation—To do Five things: 1. Government 2. Faith 3. Kingdom/Dominion 4. Discipleship 5. Manifested sons of God
5B. Forerunners of the Prophetic Fulfillment in the Spirit and Power of Elijah 1. The spirit and power of Elijah to bridge one season into the next. And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: 'The feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts. --–Leviticus 23:1-2
6-The Feasts-- Mo'ed= Divine appointments -The Feasts-- Mo'ed= Divine appointments. -Convocation--Miqra’= Dress rehearsal Malachi 3:1—Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord of hosts.
7C. The Power of Elijah is Available to Those who Possess the Spirit of Elijah MALACHI 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse." 1. Before the first coming of Christ 2. Before the second coming of Christ
8D. John the Baptist as a Prototype and Messenger of the First Coming LUKE 1:13 But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John. And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb. And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. 17 He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, 'to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,' and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."
91. John the Baptist operated in the spirit and power of Elijah as a forerunner before Jesus’ first coming His assignment was to prepare the way of the Lord through prayer/fasting, proclamation, preaching repentance, living in intimacy with the Lord He did this through a life of consecration, humility and spiritual fervor. 4. Some liberties others had, he did not.
10E. A Voice of Preparation & Restoration JOHN 1:19 This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, "Who are you?" And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, "I am not the Christ." 21 They asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" And he said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" And he answered, "No." 22 Then they said to him, "Who are you, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?" 23 He said, "I am A VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, 'MAKE STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD,' as Isaiah the prophet said." (See Isaiah 40:1-5)
111. The bridge is a voice with a message. 2. A voice of preparation 3 1. The bridge is a voice with a message. 2. A voice of preparation 3. A voice of restoration 4. The valleys of depression and living below God's plan will be brought up. 5. The mountains of opposition will be brought low. 6. The rough and rocky consequences of our past will be made a plain. 6. A Light shining in Darkness.
12John 5:35—He was the lamp that was burning and was shining and you were willing to rejoice for a while in his light. 1. He didn't have a lamp... He was a Lamp. He was illuminated with revelation.
13F. He was Uniquely Prepared by the Spirit and Power of Elijah F. He was Uniquely Prepared by the Spirit and Power of Elijah. This Allowed Him to Recognize the Messiah. John 1:29—The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 1. Able to recognize the Living Word. 2. Separation of the Wheat and Tares
14G. The Spirit of Elijah is a Spokesman for Another Against: Apostasy, Apathy and Lethargy—The Laodicean spirit. 1 Kings 18:15—Elijah said, “As the Lord of hosts lives, before whom I stand, I will surely show myself to him today.” 1. A Mount Carmel showdown Opposing Lukewarm Christianity. 3. Revealing the Deception. 4. One of the greatest challenges facing the church in this day is the willingness of many to embrace "another gospel and another spirit" creating a great falling away from the truth. (Mt. 24:9-13; 2 Thes. 2:3; 1 Tim. 4:1-2; 2 Tim. 3:1-7; 4:3-5; 2 Pet. 2:1-3)
15Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons... (1 Tim. 4:1) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables... (2 Tim. 4:3-5) But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves ...5 having a form of godliness but denying its power (reality). (2 Tim. 3:1-5)
165. Antidote for Jezebel. Essentially, Jezebel religion is an evil spirit promoting an anti-christ form of counterfeit Christianity intended as a substitute for the Truth. 1. 1 John 2: Thessalonians 2:4 6. Jezebel as the Queen of Ahab calls an entire nation to turn away from loyalty to God with the exception of 7000 faithful. She used idolatry, seduction, immorality and persecution as her tools. Ultimately, God is dedicated her entire household. 7. Ministry Babylon will be empowered by the spirit of Jezebel.
17H The Spirit of Elijah is Uncompromising H The Spirit of Elijah is Uncompromising. Kings 18:21—Elijah came near to all the people and said, “How long will you hesitate between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.” But the people did not answer him a word. 1. See Matthew 11:7-14. Revealing the dual application of this Anointing. 2. A Prophet and More than a Prophet. John 3:27-29—John answered and said, "A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent before Him.' He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice.
18I Prevailing Through the Spirit and Power of Elijah in the midst of Great Darkness. 1. Become people of prayer and fasting. 2. Possess no tolerance for Jezebel religion. 3. Have uncompromising agreement with the Living Word. 4. Live according to Galatians 5:24 and Romans 14: and give no place for the flesh. 5. Live in covenant relationship with God. 6. Understanding the ministry of Friendship with God. 7. Speak the truth in love.