We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKale Stephens
Modified about 1 year ago
11 WWF’s Earth Hour Quiz wwf.org.uk/earthhour #EarthHourUK
1. In which country can you find giant pandas in the wild? a. India b. China c. Brazil WWF's Earth Hour 2 © BERNARD DE WETTER / WWF-CANON
2. How many Sumatran tigers are there left in the wild? a. More than 1,000 b. Around 450 c.About 5,000 WWF's Earth Hour 3 © NATUREPL.COM / EDWIN GIESBERS / WWF-CANONN
3. Which of these four things does the Bornean orang-utan not eat? a.Bark b.Insects c.Wheat d.Fruit WWF's Earth Hour 4 © NATUREPL.COM / ANUP SHAH / WWF-CANON
4. What percentage of our DNA do we share with mountain gorillas? a.5% b.45% c.98% WWF's Earth Hour 5 © NATUREPL.COM / ANDY ROUSE / WWF-CANON
5. How many different species of tree kangaroos are there? a.2 b.20 c.14 WWF's Earth Hour 6 © BRENT STIRTON / GETTY IMAGES
6. What is the orang-utan also known as? a.The king of the jungle b.The man of the woods c.The great thinker WWF's Earth Hour 7 © NATUREPL.COM / ANUP SHAH / WWF-CANON
7. What type of habitat do clouded leopards prefer? a.Tropical rainforests b.Deserts c.The Arctic WWF's Earth Hour 8 © BRUCE W. BUNTING / WWF-US
8. What is the main threat to black rhinos? a.Poaching b.Drowning c.Roads WWF's Earth Hour 9 © NATUREPL.COM / ANDY ROUSE / WWF-CANON
9. What do giant pandas eat? a.Fruit b.Bamboo c.Ants WWF's Earth Hour 10 © NATUREPL.COM / EDWIN GIESBERS / WWF-CANON
10. What is the largest animal in the world? a.The African elephant b.The blue whale c.The albatross WWF's Earth Hour 11 © NASA
11. How do snow leopards keep warm? a.Running on the spot b.Wrapping their tail around themselves c.Burying themselves in the snow WWF's Earth Hour 12 © NATUREPL.COM / REINHARD / ARCO / WWF-CANON
12. What do blue whales eat? a.Tiny animals called krill a.Smaller whales b.Seaweed WWF's Earth Hour 13 © NATUREPL.COM / DAVID FLEETHAM / WWF-CANON
13. Up to how much can an African elephant weigh? a.Up to 1 tonne b.Up to 3 tonnes c.Up to 6 tonnes WWF's Earth Hour 14 © MARTIN HARVEY / WWF-CANON
14. Which of these is one of the main threats to leatherback turtles? a.Killer whales b.Fishing gear c.Surfers WWF's Earth Hour 15 © Jürgen Freund / WWF-Canon
15. Which part of their body do tree kangaroos use to balance whilst they are climbing through the trees? a.Their ears b.Their nose c.Their tail WWF's Earth Hour 16 © MARTIN HARVEY / WWF-CANON
1. In which country can you find giant pandas in the wild? Answer: a. China WWF's Earth Hour 17 © BERNARD DE WETTER / WWF-CANON
2. How many Sumatran tigers are there left in the wild? Answer: b. Around 450 WWF's Earth Hour 18 © NATUREPL.COM / EDWIN GIESBERS / WWF-CANONN
3. Which of these four things does the Bornean orang-utan not eat? Answer: b. Wheat WWF's Earth Hour 19 © NATUREPL.COM / ANUP SHAH / WWF-CANON
4. What percentage of our DNA do we share with mountain gorillas? Answer: c. 98% WWF's Earth Hour 20 © NATUREPL.COM / ANDY ROUSE / WWF-CANON
5. How many different species of tree kangaroos are there? Answer: c. 14 WWF's Earth Hour 21 © BRENT STIRTON / GETTY IMAGES
6. What is the orang-utan also known as? Answer: b. The man of the woods WWF's Earth Hour 22 © NATUREPL.COM / ANUP SHAH / WWF-CANON
7. What type of habitat do clouded leopards prefer? Answer: a. Tropical rainforests WWF's Earth Hour 23 © BRUCE W. BUNTING / WWF-US
8. What is the main threat to black rhinos? Answer: a. Poaching WWF's Earth Hour 24 © NATUREPL.COM / ANDY ROUSE / WWF-CANON
9. What do giant pandas eat? Answer: b. Bamboo WWF's Earth Hour 25 © NATUREPL.COM / EDWIN GIESBERS / WWF-CANON
10. What is the largest animal in the world? Answer: b. The blue whale WWF's Earth Hour 26 © NASA
11. How do snow leopards keep warm? Answer: b. Wrapping their tail around themselves WWF's Earth Hour 27 © NATUREPL.COM / REINHARD / ARCO / WWF-CANON
12. What do blue whales eat? Answer: a. Tiny animals called krill WWF's Earth Hour 28 © NATUREPL.COM / DAVID FLEETHAM / WWF-CANON
13. Up to how much can an African elephant weigh? Answer: c. Up to 6 tonnes WWF's Earth Hour 29 © MARTIN HARVEY / WWF-CANON
14. Which of these is one of the main threats to leatherback turtles? Answer: b. Fishing gear WWF's Earth Hour 30 © Jürgen Freund / WWF-Canon
15. Which part of their body do tree kangaroos use to balance whilst they are climbing through the trees? Answer: c. Their tail WWF's Earth Hour 31 © MARTIN HARVEY / WWF-CANON
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
1 Chapter 1 The Study of Body Function Image PowerPoint Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for reproduction or display.
PSSA Preparation. Question 1(no calculator) D Question 2 (no calculator)
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
Time for a BREAK! You have 45 Minutes. Time Left 44.
© 2012 National Heart Foundation of Australia. Slide 2.
Januar 2005 S M T O T F L
©Brooks/Cole, 2001 Chapter 12 Derived Types-- Enumerated, Structure and Union.
McDonald’s calendar 2009 January
Copyright © 2008 Cengage Learning Understanding Generalist Practice, 5e, Kirst-Ashman/Hull 1.
EU market situation for eggs and poultry Management Committee 20 October 2011.
FACTORING Think unfoil Work down, Show all steps ax 2 + bx + c.
ABC Technology Project Mrs. Kiddle. ABCs of Technology Word 1 Word 2 Word 3 Word 4 Word 5 Word 6 Word 7 Word 8 Word 9 Word 19 Word 20 Word 21 Word 22.
We will resume in: 25 Minutes We will resume in: 24 Minutes.
1 Prof. Valter Bezerra Dantas
Factor P (8-5ab) 2. 4(d² + 4) 3. 3rs(2r – s) 4. 15cd(1 + 2cd) 5. 8(4a² + 3b²) 6. 12xy(3y – 4x) 7. 5x²y(6x + 7y) 8. 3cd²(3c² - 2d) 9. 15bc³(5b +
Slide 1 Advanced Piloting Cruise Plot. Advanced Piloting Cruise United States Power Squadrons ® Part I Question 1 Question 2 Question 3 Question 4 Question.
McDonalds Kalender Januar
1 Undirected Breadth First Search F A BCG DE H 2 F A BCG DE H Queue: A get Undiscovered Fringe Finished Active 0 distance from A visit(A)
Murach's PHP and MySQL, C15© 2010, Mike Murach & Associates, Inc.Slide 1.
Year 6 mental test 10 second questions Addition and Subtraction Addition.
My Alphabet Book 2 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z My name is Autumn and I work hard at school.
REVIEW: Arthropod ID. 1. Name the subphylum. 2. Name the subphylum. 3. Name the order.
C Copyright © 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. Practice Solutions.
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
2010 fotografiert von Jürgen Roßberg © Fr 1 Sa 2 So 3 Mo 4 Di 5 Mi 6 Do 7 Fr 8 Sa 9 So 10 Mo 11 Di 12 Mi 13 Do 14 Fr 15 Sa 16 So 17 Mo 18 Di 19.
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Addition 1’s to
EU Market Situation for Eggs and Poultry Management Committee 21 June 2012.
1 Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Appendix 01.
Basel-ICU-Journal Challenge18/20/ Basel-ICU-Journal Challenge8/20/2014.
Chapter 11 Membrane Structure Essential Cell Biology Third Edition Copyright © Garland Science 2010.
Chapter 5 Test Review Sections 5-1 through 5-4. Simplify each expression. 1)2) 3)4) 5) 6)
Petersons Practice AP Exam Cengage Learning Infotrack Database.
Chapter 15 Intracellular Compartments and Transport Essential Cell Biology Third Edition Copyright © Garland Science 2010.
Addition Facts = = =
Green Eggs and Ham. Page 1 That Sam-I-Am! I do not like that Sam-I-Am!
BIOLOGY AUGUST 2013 OPENING ASSIGNMENTS. AUGUST 7, 2013 Question goes here!
1 Breadth First Search s s Undiscovered Discovered Finished Queue: s Top of queue 2 1 Shortest path from s.
15. Oktober Oktober Oktober 2012.
Equal or Not
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
H to shape fully developed personality to shape fully developed personality for successful application in life for successful.
and 5. and and
Title Subtitle 1. A. B. C. C. * D. Click to try again! INCORRECT.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.