We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMichaela Pullins
Modified about 1 year ago
25 Manieren om gezond oud te worden.
1. Surround yourself with friends. Omring jezelf met vrienden.
2. Believe that people will like you for who you are. Geloof dat de mensen van je houden zoals je bent!
3. Brush twice a day! Borstel 2 maal daags!
4. Dress right for the weather. Kleed je goed bij alle weersomstandigheden.
5. Get outside in the sun every once in a while. Geniet van de zon…..met mate.
6. Get plenty of rest. Neem voldoende rust.
7. Visit the dentist regularly. Bezoek de tandarts regelmatig.
8. Make sure your hair is dry before going outside.. Zorg dat je haar droog is voordat je naar buiten gaat.
9. Eat right. Eet goed!
10. Always wear a seatbelt. Draag altijd je autogordel!
11. Smile! It will make you feel better. Lach, je zal je beter voelen.
12. Control your drinking of alcoholic beverages. Gebruik alcoholhoudende drankjes met mate.
13. Don't over indulge yourself. Verwen jezelf niet te vaak.
14. Bathe regularly. Ga regelmatig in bad.
15.) Read to exercise the brain. Lees om je hersenen te trainen.
16. Stay away from too much caffeine. Gebruik niet teveel coffeïne.
17. Get plenty of exercise. Beweeg voldoende!
18. Have your eyes checked regularly. Laat je ogen regelmatig controleren.
19. Eat plenty of vegetables. Eet veel groenten.
20. Take plenty of vacations. Ga vaak op vakantie!
21. Pick up a hobby. Neem een hobby!
22. Celebrate all special occasions. Vier alle speciale gelegenheden.
23. Forgive and forget. Vergeef en vergeet!
24. Love your friends as yourself. Hou van je vrienden als van jezelf.
25. Send this to your computer buds to give them a warm fuzzy! HAVE A NICE DAY! Stuur dit aan al je mail vrienden.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
45 Lessons in Life New Year 2010Author Unknown - Music: snowdreamwww.geraldinepatten.com.
Norvegija – Šiaurės pašvaistė 45 Lessons in life Nov 2009 He YanMusic: snowdream.
CV Writing Interviewers will often have these documents and ask you about them 1.
ADDING FRACTIONS You will need some paper! Fractions The top number is the numerator The bottom number is the denominator Example:2 numerator 5 denominator.
With no apologies at all to: A SMALL TRUTH TO MAKE LIFE 100% (Tempered by the realities of life)
1 Paradox of Our Times Paradox of Our Times Paradox of Our Times.
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
A n A n g e l W r o t e Sourced by: Thought of the Day.
Title Subtitle 1. A. B. C. C. * D. Click to try again! INCORRECT.
1. 2 Medicines are Drugs A medicine or drug… –changes how your body works, or –treats or prevents a disease or symptom.
Child Development 1 st Nine Weeks. Weekly Warm-Up August 27 & 28, 2013 First Day! No Warm Up. Remember: o Write the warm-up question, statement, etc.
1 The Greenebox Factoring Method Copyright 1999 Lynda Greene all rights reserved.
Note to the teacher: Was 28. A. to B. you C. said D. on Note to the teacher: Make this slide correct answer be C and sound to be “said”. to said you on.
Right Brain vs. Left Brain. Directions Get a blank sheet of lined paper. Every time you read a description or characteristic that applies to you, write.
or.. What do I do now? The First Steps Or maybe more like …. Im new and Im already lost, confused and overwhelmed!
Journal #1 What is the American Dream? Do you want this for yourself? Do you think your family has lived the American Dream? How do you think the American.
1 4 Square Questions B A D C Look carefully to the diagram Now I will ask you 4 questions about this square. Are you ready?
Addition 1’s to
Solve Multi-step Equations Students will solve equations with multiple steps (more than two) using distributive property, combining like terms, and inverse.
AN INTRESTING FACT If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is equal to
1 Community Alcohol Partnership Age-Restricted Sales Training & Support.
1 A Story A Touching Story. 2 3 A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
nederlandshele wwpresent simplepast simplepresent perfect 1 etenIII 2 wetenyou 3 gaanshe 4 nemenwe 5 kiezenPeteISue 6 vertellenhethey 7 lesgevenIshehe.
1 4 «Square» questions B A D C Look carefully at the picture. I will ask you 4 questions in regards to the squares Are you Ready?
The Governments of the world decided that certain rules apply to ALL children under the age of 18 to help keep them safe and protect their needs.
Period 7. (1 … … , (11) (14) work as assembly line bus station divide...into after that at last can't wait to do wrap the doll.
Princess Wellness By Marie Meeks, Youngstown State University.
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.