We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byChaya Newport
Modified about 1 year ago
Twenty Questions Subject: Acts 16
1. Who did Paul want to travel with him? (Acts 16:1) A disciple named Timothy
2. Timothy was well spoken of by? (Acts 16:2) Lystra and Iconium
3. Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised? (Acts 16:3) The Jews in that region knew his father was Greek.
4. What did Paul’s company deliver as they traveled? (Acts 16:4) The decrees to keep as determined by the apostles and elders at Jerusalem
5. Where did the Spirit forbid Paul’s company from preaching? (Acts 16:6) Asia
6. Where did the Spirit not permit them to enter? (Acts 16:7) Bithynia
7. In Paul’s vision, what did the Macedonian man say? (Acts 16:9) Come over to Macedonia and help us.
8. What did the Lord call Paul and his companions to do in Macedonia? (Acts 16:10) Preach the Gospel
9. Who joined Paul and his companions in Troas? (Acts 16:12) Luke
10. Where did Paul’s company go on the Sabbath? (Acts 16:13) The riverside
11. Who heard Paul’s company? (Acts 16:14) Lydia
12. What did Lydia persuade Paul and his company to do? (Acts 16:15) To stay at her house.
13. What did Paul command the spirit to do? (Acts 16:18) Come out!
14. What did the magistrates command the multitudes do to Paul and Silas? (Acts 16:22) Beat them with rods
15. What did Paul and Silas do while imprisoned? (Acts 16:25) Prayed and sang hymns
16. What did the keeper of the prison see when he awoke? (Acts 16: 27) The prison doors open
17.What did the Keeper of the prison ask Paul and Silas? (Acts 16: 30) What must I do to be saved?
18. Where did the prison keeper take Paul and Silas that same hour of the night? (Acts 16:33) To wash their stripes
19. What sis the magistrates plead with Paul and Silas to do? (Acts 16:39) To leave the city.
20. Who evidently stayed behind at Philippi? (Acts 16:40) Luke
Come Over Into Macedonia And Help Us Acts 16:9 (Part 2)
A look at Acts 16. Introduction The early Church was growing 3000 souls saved on Pentecost (Acts 2:41) Believers and Churches are multiplying (Acts 6:1)
Paul took Silas and went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches. Passing through Derbe and Lystra, they included Timothy with their group.
Copyright Pierre M. Eade. These things says He who is holy, He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts.
WORLD CHANGERS. Seeing things through Gods eyes.
Searching For The Sinners Prayer In The Book of Acts.
Bible 101 The Early Church. The Great Commission Matthew 28:19 (NIV) 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of.
Sin and Salvation at Corinth and Palm Beach Lakes Acts 18:1-11.
Welcome to the Revolution Suffering and Redemption.
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
Acts 8 Click for Question According to Acts 8:1, who consented to Stephens death? Saul Click for: Answer and next Question.
Twenty Questions Subject: The Bremen Town Musicians Created by Lisa Hart, Hawthorne.
We Had Hoped The Road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-21 NKJV) "Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven.
1 Cor 12:13 “For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body— whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into.
Blacks in the Bible – next week!. Three Relationships for Spiritual Health: Pursue a Paul Be a Barnabus Train a Timothy.
1 Original Power Point By Richard Thetford Edited with additions of scriptures/etc Jack Wheeler – Clovis Ca.
This is my Bible. The truest thing about me is what God says about me. And He says I am indwelt by His Loving, Comforting, Sanctifying, Teaching, Helping,
ACT 4 Jesus Christ, now reigning in Heaven builds His Church as the channel for proclaiming salvation to every nation. God Establishes a New Channel for.
A Living Faith in Mother & Child 2 Timothy 1:1-5.
Lesson From The Conversion of the Eunuch Acts 8:26-39.
1 Mark 12:34. 2 THE GOSPEL HOW TO EVANGELIZE How was it done in the Bible?
All Things to All People 1 Cor 9: Pauls Good Example Paul and Silas sang hymns to God while in prison Paul and Silas sang hymns to God while in.
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith.
Pauls letter to the Galatians The weakness of law verses the power of faith working through love.
Ex 12:29-30 NASB Now it came about at midnight that the LORD struck all the first-born in the land of Egypt, from the first-born of Pharaoh who sat.
Author: James Poitras Global Center for Christian Development Developing Christians Everywhere!
The Stepping Stones Project September 27, 2009 Press onward toward the goal Philippians 4:1-23.
God will test all men before they can believe n n God will always bring forth His people through a series of tests. (Zech 13:9)
The Importance of Planning Without counsel, plans go awry, but in the multitude of counselors they are established (Proverbs 15:22). Plans are established.
THE SPIRIT OF COMPROMISE Acts 5:33-42 By David J. Riggs.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.