We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byChaya Newport
Modified over 2 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: Acts 16
Twenty Questions 12345 678910 1112131415 1617181920
1. Who did Paul want to travel with him? (Acts 16:1) A disciple named Timothy
2. Timothy was well spoken of by? (Acts 16:2) Lystra and Iconium
3. Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised? (Acts 16:3) The Jews in that region knew his father was Greek.
4. What did Paul’s company deliver as they traveled? (Acts 16:4) The decrees to keep as determined by the apostles and elders at Jerusalem
5. Where did the Spirit forbid Paul’s company from preaching? (Acts 16:6) Asia
6. Where did the Spirit not permit them to enter? (Acts 16:7) Bithynia
7. In Paul’s vision, what did the Macedonian man say? (Acts 16:9) Come over to Macedonia and help us.
8. What did the Lord call Paul and his companions to do in Macedonia? (Acts 16:10) Preach the Gospel
9. Who joined Paul and his companions in Troas? (Acts 16:12) Luke
10. Where did Paul’s company go on the Sabbath? (Acts 16:13) The riverside
11. Who heard Paul’s company? (Acts 16:14) Lydia
12. What did Lydia persuade Paul and his company to do? (Acts 16:15) To stay at her house.
13. What did Paul command the spirit to do? (Acts 16:18) Come out!
14. What did the magistrates command the multitudes do to Paul and Silas? (Acts 16:22) Beat them with rods
15. What did Paul and Silas do while imprisoned? (Acts 16:25) Prayed and sang hymns
16. What did the keeper of the prison see when he awoke? (Acts 16: 27) The prison doors open
17.What did the Keeper of the prison ask Paul and Silas? (Acts 16: 30) What must I do to be saved?
18. Where did the prison keeper take Paul and Silas that same hour of the night? (Acts 16:33) To wash their stripes
19. What sis the magistrates plead with Paul and Silas to do? (Acts 16:39) To leave the city.
20. Who evidently stayed behind at Philippi? (Acts 16:40) Luke
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
Resetting Your Life Reset on Discipleship. Acts 15:36-16:21NASB Second Missionary Journey 36 After some days Paul said to Barnabas, “Let us return and.
Acts 16: Acts 16 Verses 1-5 Picking up a problem Churches strengthened Verses The direction of God. Verses The Vision.
Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia. Acts 16:6 (NKJ)
SYRIA CILICIA PHRYGIA BITHYNIAMACEDONIA. Call Call to listen to ourselves to others to God Call to be faithful not knowing the end of the story to God.
PAUL’S 2 ND JOURNEY ACTS 15:36-16:15. THE OUTCOME OF THE JERUSALEM COUNCIL So when they were sent off, they went down to Antioch, and having gathered.
The Acts of the Apostles August 24, 2014 Bob Eckel 1 “Acts 16:1-15 “Paul’s 2 nd Missionary Journey: Part 1” Acts 16:1-5: Timothy Joins Paul –It’s a long.
The Challenges Of The Call! Acts 16:1-15. Acts 16:1-5 1 Then he came to Derbe and Lystra. And behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timothy, the.
Spirit Filled Living Sept 7 The Spirit enlightens John 16:5-15 Sept 14 The Spirit speaks 1 Corinthians 2 Sept 21 The Spirit celebrates Luke 15:11-32 Sept.
The Macedonian Call Acts 16. Paul’s Second Preaching Journey Acts 15:41-18:22 The message from the Jerusalem church caused great joy and encouragement,
Book of Acts Chapter 16 Theme: The second missionary journey of Paul.
Addition 1’s to
The Gospel Fills an Empty Heart Acts 16: What two genetic races did Timothy have? Acts 16:1 Then he came to Derbe and Lystra. And behold, a.
“Come Over Into Macedonia And Help Us” Acts 16:9 (Part 2)
Addition Facts = = =
…. Textual Studies From The Gospel Of Luke & The Acts Of The Apostles.
CCLI License No The Book of Philippians: Gateway to Joy June 8, 2008.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
Lesson Fourteen: Paul’s Second Mission, Part 1 (Antioch to Philippi)
Jerusalem council’s decision Gentile believers were not required to be circumcised Gentile believers were not required to be circumcised.
A look at Acts 16. Introduction The early Church was growing 3000 souls saved on Pentecost (Acts 2:41) Believers and Churches are multiplying (Acts 6:1)
Copyright Pierre M. Eade. These things says He who is holy, He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts.
How Did Paul Get There? Acts 15:40 but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the believers to the grace of the Lord. 41 He went through Syria and.
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
1 Lesson 24 Acts, Chapter Time Frame (Acts 16) Paul’s second missionary journey, covered in Acts 15:40 – Acts 14:18:22 Second missionary journey.
Paul took Silas and went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches. Passing through Derbe and Lystra, they included Timothy with their group.
WORLD CHANGERS. Seeing things through Gods eyes.
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. Acts 16:9 March.
Follow the Leader Acts 1-21 (An Overview) Message 6 in our 14-part series on the Acts of the Apostles. Sunday, August 10, 2014 Speaker: Peter Benjamin.
Sin and Salvation at Corinth and Palm Beach Lakes Acts 18:1-11.
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
We will resume in: 25 Minutes We will resume in: 24 Minutes.
Preaching, Persecution and Perseverance. Paul’s First Preaching Journey Acts 13:2-14:28 2.
The Watershed of the Book of Acts The Jerusalem Council The Watershed of the Book of Acts The Book Of Acts
Time for a BREAK! You have 45 Minutes. Time Left 44.
Around the World AdditionSubtraction MultiplicationDivision AdditionSubtraction MultiplicationDivision.
A faithful witness in the midst of trouble - Acts The trouble Paul faced 2. Pauls witness to Jesus.
PSSA Preparation. Question 1(no calculator) D Question 2 (no calculator)
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Mike Mazzalongo #1 - Introduction. “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. 43 But be sure of this, that if the.
What Should We Pray For? Romans 8:24 – 28 Matthew 6:9 – 13.
FACTORING Think unfoil Work down, Show all steps ax 2 + bx + c.
1 Cor 12:13 “For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body— whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into.
GG Consulting, LLC I-SUITE. Source: TEA SHARS Frequently asked questions 2.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION 2. TAKE THE INVERSE OF THE SECOND NUMBER 3. FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ADDITION 4. ADD THE OPPOSITE.
Basel-ICU-Journal Challenge18/20/ Basel-ICU-Journal Challenge8/20/2014.
The Second Mission Journey Paul & Silas Acts 16-18: A.D.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.