Presentation on theme: "By Rasmussen College. 1. What majors or programs do you offer? 2. What is the average length of your programs? 3. What percentage of your students graduate?"— Presentation transcript:
by Rasmussen College
1. What majors or programs do you offer? 2. What is the average length of your programs? 3. What percentage of your students graduate? 4. Do you have internship programs? 5. Will I have an advisor to help me with scheduling? 6. How difficult is it to get the schedule I need? 7. Is tutoring available?
8. Do you have an enrollment deadline? 9. What standards do you use for acceptance? 10. Do I need to take an admissions exam? 11. When may I tour the campus?
12. What type of financial aid is available? 13. How do I apply for financial aid? 14. Do you have a financial aid deadline? 15. Are there scholarships available through your college? 16. What is the total cost of my program including books, fees & tuition?
17. What type of housing is available? 18. How many students are enrolled at your college? 19. What is the average class size? What is the largest? 20. Is there ample parking? How much does it cost? 21. Do you have student organizations, socials, and activities?
22. What type of job placement assistance do you offer? 23. Do you offer part-time job assistance? 24. What is your placement rate? 25. What types of jobs are your graduates getting?
26. What type of computer training is offered? 27. What equipment & software do you currently use? 28. Does each student have access to a computer during class time? 29. Can I take any of my classes online? 30. Will I have access to the Internet & ?