Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Providing Customer Relations All Over The World Since 1963 “We don’t Just Sell Parts We Sell Solutions”

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Providing Customer Relations All Over The World Since 1963 “We don’t Just Sell Parts We Sell Solutions”"— Presentation transcript:

1 Providing Customer Relations All Over The World Since 1963 “We don’t Just Sell Parts We Sell Solutions”

2 Company History AGA Distribution Specialists Inc. is the parent company of ASE Supply and Thermo By Products, ASE Supply was founded in 1963 & Thermo By Products in Because our company is employee owned, customer service is enthusiastic and committed. Each of our employees is genuinely dedicated to our customers and suppliers. Company History AGA Distribution Specialists Inc. is the parent company of ASE Supply and Thermo By Products, ASE Supply was founded in 1963 & Thermo By Products in Because our company is employee owned, customer service is enthusiastic and committed. Each of our employees is genuinely dedicated to our customers and suppliers. Facilities and Location In February 2012 ASE Supply / Thermo By Products purchased a 25,000-sq/ft warehouse building in Portland OR. The property features four loading docks, one drive-in bay and a 20-foot clear height. A major renovation was done prior to moving in during the spring of Facilities and Location In February 2012 ASE Supply / Thermo By Products purchased a 25,000-sq/ft warehouse building in Portland OR. The property features four loading docks, one drive-in bay and a 20-foot clear height. A major renovation was done prior to moving in during the spring of History Ownership Our company is 70% owned by Brent Grabinger, who serves as president of the company. The remaining 30% is owned by the employees. Many of those employees have been with the company in excess of 20 years. Ownership Our company is 70% owned by Brent Grabinger, who serves as president of the company. The remaining 30% is owned by the employees. Many of those employees have been with the company in excess of 20 years.

3 Warranty replacement & technical department Thermo King and Carrier compressor Rebuilding Drive in services / Custom repairs Custom Electrical Repair Including alternators, starters, inverters and alternative power generation. Specializing in DC drive and traction motors up to 48 volts. Complete product modification and design facility. Alternative power solutions for the RV, Ambulance, Fire truck, and Work Vehicle Markets, OEM’s, truck fleets, repair shops, jobbers, warehouse distributors, government agencies, and transit authorities. We sell / rebuild Thermo King & Carrier compressors. We also stock Quality replacement parts for Thermo King and Carrier Refrigeration units. Our shop is an authorized warranty & repair station for Xantrex inverter repairs. Our technicians are available to fit your needs in a timely matter. You can bring it to us or ship your inverter to our location. Service Department

4 Warehouse Pallet RacksStocking shelves 2 Shipping stationsIndependent Receiving Station We Ship All Over The World

5 Aervoe Ametek Amfor Arco Bosch Briggs & Stratton Carrier Trans Cold Cole Hersee Cooper Bussmann Datcon Denso Deutsch Ecco FairBanks Morse Fumoto Hella Hitachi Honda Small Engine Letrika (Iskra) Johnson Electric Klixon Kohler Small Engine Leece Neville Littlefuse Magnum Mitsubishi Nartron NGK Nikko Northern Ind Pertronix Pico Pollak Preco Primeline Quick Cable Remy Siemens Standard Magneto Star Stewart Warner Sure Power Tecniq Thermo By Products Thermo King Tillotson Unipoint Valeo VDO Walbro West America Western Motors Wico Wisconsin Xantrex Zama Zenith Products

6 TBP Catalogs We provide online ordering capabilities via the internet. Our cataloging is available to customers around the globe. Thermo By Products distributes it’s catalogs throughout the world. We offer paper, CD, USB and PDF formats. Our internet based shopping cart is also a high demand solution to distributing our products. Category's, theme and products are in the exact same format as our catalog. Bringing a whole new meaning to the word “user friendly”.

7 Print Info Transport Refrigeration Parts Catalog. Catalogs updated every year. Product Tri-Fold Line Cards Visit our website for Transport Refrigeration Parts At ThermoByProducts.com


Download ppt "Providing Customer Relations All Over The World Since 1963 “We don’t Just Sell Parts We Sell Solutions”"

Similar presentations


Ads by Google