Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

IMAGE Correlator3D™ Software Overview Maxime Deraspe Sales & Marketing Director SimActive Inc.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "IMAGE Correlator3D™ Software Overview Maxime Deraspe Sales & Marketing Director SimActive Inc."— Presentation transcript:

1 IMAGE Correlator3D™ Software Overview Maxime Deraspe Sales & Marketing Director SimActive Inc.

2 Agenda  SimActive: Innovation to marketplace  Partial List of Our Valued Customers  Mission Statement  Growing Challenges  Design Criterion: Keep it Simple!  SimActive Positioning  Correlator3D™  Input & Output  Modules  Workflow  Examples  Processing Time and Output Quality  Benefits in a Nutshell  Contact us

3 SimActive: Innovation to Marketplace  Company was founded in 2003 to develop and market innovative geospatial technologies  SimActive’s products result from several years of R&D and usability testing  Technology builds on advanced computer vision algorithms that differ from traditional techniques

4 Partial List of Our Valued Customers

5 Generate geospatial data from aerial imagery Generate geospatial data from aerial imagery Long, complex and expensive process Correlator3D™ YOUR OBJECTIVE YOUR REALITY THE SOLUTION Mission Statement SimActive’s mission is to constantly develop and market cutting-edge technologies that simplify and enhance geospatial data production

6 Growing Challenges Expensive Only 30% project costs for data acquisition, remaining 70% associated with production Skills and Knowledge Highly-trained personnel required Not User-Friendly Complex software tools Geospatial Data Production Long Process Several months usually required for data delivery

7 Design Criterion: Keep it Simple! Competitor Product Example Correlator3D™

8 SimActive Positioning Raw Data Images GPS / IMU data DSM DTM Orthophotos 3D Changes Core Data Higher-level Data Mosaics Polygonal 3D models Etc. Correlator3D™

9 Color, panchromatic, infrared Aerial images (overlapping) Coarse DEM Exterior: GPS/IMU data Interior: focal length, pixel size, distortion parameters Orientation Parameters Refined ext. orientation DTM Orthophotos DSM 3D Changes CDED, DTED, SRTM INPUT OUTPUT Logiciel Correlator3D

10 Correlator3D™ Modules Exterior Orientation Refinement DSM Generation DTM Extraction Ortho- rectification 3D Change Detection

11 Workflow Prepare Input Data Camera calibration (ASCII file) Exterior orientation (ASCII file) Selection of a coarse DEM Specification of output characteristics Prepare Input Data Camera calibration (ASCII file) Exterior orientation (ASCII file) Selection of a coarse DEM Specification of output characteristics Correlator3D™ – Automatic Processing Images are processed individually or pair-by-pair No human intervention required Runs on standard PC with 3D graphics card Correlator3D™ – Automatic Processing Images are processed individually or pair-by-pair No human intervention required Runs on standard PC with 3D graphics card Visualize / use data Data produced in standard formats Visualize / use data Data produced in standard formats 1 2 3

12 1m 1m Example #1 – Urban Area

13 20cm 1m Example #2 – Rural Area

14 Example #3 – New Building 40cm (Jul. 2006) 5cm (Oct. 2000) 3m 1m Detected Changes

15 Example #4 – Demolished Building 40cm (Jul. 2006) 5cm (Oct. 2000) 3m 1m Detected Changes

16 Processing Time & Output Quality TaskProcessing TimeData Quality Preparation10 min EO Refinement30 min20cm H. Accuracy DSM Generation250 x 1min./image = 250 min1m H. Resolution / 20cm V. Accuracy DTM Extraction20 min1m H. Resolution / 20cm V. Accuracy Orthorectification250 x 1min./image = 250 min20cm H. Accuracy Total9 hours  Statistics for 250 large format images (100MP) at 20cm covering 400 km 2

17 Benefits in a Nutshell FASTER... Up to 60 times faster than currently available tools Data production can be performed in parallel on multiple machines Software designed to quickly process thousands of images EASIER… Minimal software and data manipulation requirements Highly-trained personnel are no longer required, virtually no parameters to set Easy integration into any third-party workflow BETTER... Better geospatial data at the fraction of the cost Uses advanced computer vision algorithms Produced data are ready-to-use Cost-effective alternative to LIDAR data

18 Maxime Deraspe Sales & Marketing Director SimActive Inc. Tel.: ext. 24 Fax: Cel.: Contact us


Download ppt "IMAGE Correlator3D™ Software Overview Maxime Deraspe Sales & Marketing Director SimActive Inc."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google