2AGENDA Quiz New Policies New Products Services Coffee break Ticketing issuesCommunicationQuizzQuiz October 2012
3AFKL New Policies I Application of tickets quotas on AF&KL plates Reissuance via BSPExtra bag on VMPDService fee on AF
4Tickets quotas on AF & KL plates May 2012: AF Tickets quotaAugust 2012: KL tickets quotaKL tickets allowed to issued & reissued on AF plate & applied AF rulesContact GDS for the format of checking tickets stockContact AFKL Agentdesk for temporary quotas requests& cc.
5Reissuance via BSPIBSP agents trained by AF & GDSCollect Fare & Taxes difference on GDSPenalty fee/change fee => BSP link => VMPDMention new ticket number in VMPDDO NOT FORGET to input VMPD number in the new TicketAF to stop ticket re-issue for agents on 31OCT 2012
6Extra bag on VMPDI Steps to issue a VMPD for an extra bag:Purchase Extra bag on VMPD and input ticket number into the VMPDBring VMPD number to AF via to exchange against an EMDSend a copy of EMD extra bag to Customer
8IIAFKL New ProductsWinter SchedulePremium EconomyBusiness class
9II Winter 2012 program 1/ Combine routings: 5 weekly flights PNH-CDG-PNHVia SGN – Pure AF (AF 269 & AF 244)Via BKK – AF with PG code share AF 8033 / AF 80322/ Combine airlines: 1 group, 2 airlinesAF – to CDG / Via SGN: Interline with VN - 5 flights per weekKL – to AMS / Via BKK: Interline with PG, TG - Daily flightAF + KL – to EUROPE via CDG and AMS - Daily flights
10II Premium Economy Advantages of Premium with AFKL: * 40% more space compared to Economy* Separate Cabins with curtains, just after Business* 2 Bags of 23kg* Electricity supply to connect a laptop or phone* A free vanity kit (Clarins brand)* A free aperitif + fine chocolate* Flying Blue bonus miles from 100 % to 125%
11II Business Class Descriptions of its advantages: * Baggage: 2 pieces of 32kgs + 18kg for cabin luggage* wellness kit offered for men and women with Clarins brand* Free flow of French Champagne, red & white wines + finest chocolate* 4 different types of Menus* VIP lounge* Flying Blue bonus Miles from 125% to 175%
12AFKL New Services III How to convince customers to choose AF Product qualityFlying BlueBlue BizE-servicesExtra services
13III Product quality Air France KLM competitive advantages The European airline, among the largest network worldwide with a double hub strategy in CDG & AMSTravel to Europe with 1 ticket and 1 boarding passThe latest in-flight technologiesHighest standards of food on board with menus for allEasy to sell, Premium BSP servicing, and local Customer ServiceAdvantageous Baggage policyVisa Denial Waver
14III Flying Blue Make your customers feel special Why offering FB to your customers?Skyteam, the largest alliance in Cambodia (6 airlines)Free generous Miles accrual for Status upgradeFree Extra bags: As from Silver / Skyteam EliteLounge access: As from Gold / Skyteam Elite +Priority at check in, boarding and bag deliveryPriority waitlist and seatingPriority customer services
15III Blue Biz Increase your customers profits Secure loyalty to your travel agencyWhy offering BB for your corporate travelers?Free program, no target and easy to useCompany earns Blue credits while passenger earns Flying Blue MilesBB credits range from 5%-15% of net fare (as backend)BB + offers up to additional 5% upfront discountOverall 20% discountsVIP Corporate treatment all along the journey
16III E-services AF KL, the most advanced E-services On your mobile or tabletAt home on your computerConfirm flight onCheck-in online 30h before flight + boarding pass printingChoose your seatBuy Extra bagsBuy Extra Legroom seats (Seat+)Buy a la carte mealsFollow-up your claim statutes
17III Extra services Personal Airport Services Personal assistance to accelerate airport proceduresTransfer CDG airport and Paris down-town by Luxury motorcycle taxi, private car or deluxe shuttleHome baggage delivery and/or home pick-upRegistration by phone: +33 (0)
18III A La Carte Menu Five meals available Organic Signature Lenôtre 22eur28eurItaliaOcean12eurTradition15eur18eur
19Ticketing rules and conditions IVTicketing rules and conditions1. Married segment booking & its message2. Interline and Code-share ticketsWheelchair, seat, meal and baby basinetPregnancy5. UMPetsVisaExtra baggage policy: online vs. offline
201. Married segment & its messages IV1. Married segment & its messagesBook O & D (Origin & Destination)or take risk to get an ADM?Amadeus users:Type HE MSC for helpType RTAM after the booking is made to see if segments are married.Possible codes are: M, T, A, B, R, M.
211. Married segment & its messages IV1. Married segment & its messagesThis display shows that there are two pairs of married segments in the PNR.Segment 2 is married to segment 3, and segment 4 to segment 5An asterisk (*) next to a married segment indicator means it is possible to cancel this segment.Message on PNR “Abuse MSC “ => ADM will be raised
222. Interline and Code share tickets IV2. Interline and Code share ticketsFor Amadeus User:GGAIRAF INTERLINE: list of the carriers having a traffic agreement with AF. Do not accept a document when the carrier is not listed.HE INTERLINE TGAD-XX/YYTGAD : transaction code-XX : dash, two-character airline code of the validating airline/YY : slash, two-character airline code of thetransporting airlineEX: TGAD-AF/K6System respond: AIRLINE NOT IN TABLE
232. Interline and Code share tickets IV2. Interline and Code share ticketsCode-share tickets:In principle, booking and transportation rules of the Marketing carrier apply.Special requests (UM, Pets. Extra bags…) also depend on the operating carrier rules.Check rules of AF and the operating carrier: GGAIRAF XXPARTNER (XX is the operating carrier)=> Consult AFKL Helpdesk for confirmation.
24Wheelchair, seat, meal, baby basinet IVWheelchair, seat, meal, baby basinetWhat kind of additional reservations you can do?WCHR or WCHSSeats reservationMealBaby basinet seat. Cradle request (BSCT) will be allocated at the airport.Seat map on operated aircraft:Flight & airport info Cabin mapOpen the type of operating aircraft
25IV 4. Pregnancy Expectant mother with maximum 32 weeks are accepted. This procedure applies to AF-operated and AF-marketed flights28 to 32 weeks of pregnancy must signed the indemnity form for some operating flight.Recommendations - Travel is not advised:During the last month of pregnancy, 8th month or 32nd weeksWithin seven days of giving birthFor newborns during the first 7 days following their birth
26IV 5. UM Reservation prerequisites: UM specific fare basis is mandatoryEx: LSRKH/UM0UM’s years of ageSRUMNR: must be requested on PNRContact, name of person seeing off on departureContact, name of person to meet UM at final destinationAF does not exchange any ticket during Check-in time or at the airport
27IV 5. UM UM on code-share or interline (as of 15 Nov12) Mandatory UM is accepted on AF, KL, DL*, AZ**, YS, DB, UX, WX AND XK operated flights only.Specific feature with DL: UM must be >7 years of age.AF does not apply the same policy as KL.GGAIRAF XXPARTNER or GGAIRAF MINORSGGAIRKL MINORSNOTE: Make sure your SRUMNR reservation is confirmed before ticket issue.
28IV 6. Pets: Dog/Cat Acceptance in cabin (PETC) Max weight of animal with its container = 6KgOnly one pet container per pax is allowed ($200)Cage dimension: 46Lx28Wx24H, must be <115cmRequest must be made in advance in PNRTo enter France, pets must be at least 15 weeks + required vaccinationsNote:Some aircrafts/routings are restrictedPECT status must be confirmed before ticket issue .
29IV 6. Pets: Dog/Cat Acceptance in hold (AVIH) Pets + cage must not exceed 75KgCharge $200 per containerMax 3 pets or over 75 Kg per pax is allowed.Request must be made in advance in PNR3 young pets (14Kg each) may travel in single containerMinimum AVIH connecting time in CDG is >2 hoursAVIH and baggage must be rechecked-in in CDG on case of beyondAVIH to some routings must mention weight of pets and 3 dimensions of cage ( L x W x H)
30IV 7. VISA Where you can find VISA information? web:VISA, Personalized passportHealth, CustomsCurrency and airport tax informationGDS: mention nationality, transit and final destinationEx: On Amadeus, TIRV/NAKH/TRCDG/DELONTIRV, NA, TR, DE: are transaction codeKH : pax’s nationalityCDG: transit pointLON : final destination
318. Extra baggage policy: Online VS. Offline IV8. Extra baggage policy: Online VS. OfflineOnline purchase:By credit card 30 hours before departure time - AF operated flights only20% discount off the airport price for 2nd and 3rd bagFare applies to the point of stopover onlyAnother fee applies from stopover point to the final destinationXbag is non-refundablePax must hold EMD of extra bag at check-in10 bags included bag/s allowance per paxNote: Extra bag rate will be automatically calculated online.
328. Extra baggage policy: Online VS. Offline IV8. Extra baggage policy: Online VS. OfflineOffline purchaseBSP issue VMPD at full fare rate - 20% discount does not applyVMPD of extra bag must be exchanged for EMD by AF before check-inPax holds EMD of extra bag at check-inCode-share or interline ticket ? Go: GGAIRAFXXPARTNER (XX:carrier code of operating flight)Fare applies to the point of stopover onlyAnother fee apply from stopover point to the final destinationFee is non-refundable
33AFKL Communication V AFKL Agent Connect monthly newsletter (KH) AF Facebook, follow and Like us onAF KH is the only entry point of communicationSupport, Khanratha:Commercial, Sokunthy: