We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJordan Forbes
Modified over 4 years ago
1. I still remember the day ________ I first came to school. on which 2. This is the reason ________ he was put in prison for which
3. In the office I never seem to have time until after 5:30 p.m., ______ time any people have gone home. by which 4. I saw a man,_________________ stood a bird. on the head of whom
5. Could you tell me __________ youve bought this coat? for whom 6. The rat is digging a tunnel _____________ it can reach the field to get food, through which
7. The man, __________ I learned the news, is an engineer. from whom 8. The wolf _________ the sheep was killed was shot. by which
9. +of + which\ whom China has a lot of islands, _____________ is Taiwan. one of which
1o. There are a lot of students here,_____________ like the film. none of whom
11. + of which whose+ I saw some trees, the leaves of which (= whose leaves) were black with disease. He mentioned a book,________________(=whose title) Ive forgotten. the title of which
12. The driver was the man from whose room she had stolen the maps.
1 as which The elephant is like a snake, as \ which everybody can see. He is an Englishman, as \ which I know from his accent.
2) as which Robert is good at languages, as we all know. Air, as we know, is a gas.
as as we know\as is known to all as we all can see, as has been said before\ above( As has been pointed out( as might be imagined( as is often the case( as might be expected
such …as the same …as as… as (as I should like to use the same tool as you used yesterday. Dont read such books as are not worth reading. Repeat this as often as is necessary.
He is such an honest man that we respect him. He is such an honest man as we respect. This is the same book that I lost. This is the same book as I lost.
conditional sentences: mixed types
That who which 1. everything, anything, nothing,any, little, one,few,much,all,none a.There isnt much that I can do. b. He told us everything that he had.
Perfect Infinitive with Modal verbs or Modal Perfect October, 2012.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water
Jessica Attributive Clause Attributive Clause (
89. The differences between the past tense and the present perfect tense.
TSI & Read Well Vocabulary
Get. through back much go good new write out.
to animal land camelmonkeypanda tiger giraffeelephant s.
Present Perfect Dragana Filipovic.
Can you see?.
So different. too old so long because of him.
Help me out.
1.Why is he late? Please tell me________. Please tell me why he is late. 2. Would you please tell me ? When will you come? Would you please tell me when.
First Grade Sight Words
Sight Word Phrases Group 1.
Relative pronouns and relative clauses. A relative clause gives information about a noun. It immediately follows the noun it describes and often begins.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.