We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJordan Forbes
Modified over 2 years ago
1. I still remember the day ________ I first came to school. on which 2. This is the reason ________ he was put in prison for which
3. In the office I never seem to have time until after 5:30 p.m., ______ time any people have gone home. by which 4. I saw a man,_________________ stood a bird. on the head of whom
5. Could you tell me __________ youve bought this coat? for whom 6. The rat is digging a tunnel _____________ it can reach the field to get food, through which
7. The man, __________ I learned the news, is an engineer. from whom 8. The wolf _________ the sheep was killed was shot. by which
9. +of + which\ whom China has a lot of islands, _____________ is Taiwan. one of which
1o. There are a lot of students here,_____________ like the film. none of whom
11. + of which whose+ I saw some trees, the leaves of which (= whose leaves) were black with disease. He mentioned a book,________________(=whose title) Ive forgotten. the title of which
12. The driver was the man from whose room she had stolen the maps.
1 as which The elephant is like a snake, as \ which everybody can see. He is an Englishman, as \ which I know from his accent.
2) as which Robert is good at languages, as we all know. Air, as we know, is a gas.
as as we know\as is known to all as we all can see, as has been said before\ above( As has been pointed out( as might be imagined( as is often the case( as might be expected
such …as the same …as as… as (as I should like to use the same tool as you used yesterday. Dont read such books as are not worth reading. Repeat this as often as is necessary.
He is such an honest man that we respect him. He is such an honest man as we respect. This is the same book that I lost. This is the same book as I lost.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
That who which 1. everything, anything, nothing,any, little, one,few,much,all,none a.There isnt much that I can do. b. He told us everything that he had.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Jessica Attributive Clause Attributive Clause (
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
I never thought that I could walk through fire I never thought that I could take the burn I never thought that I could feel this power I never thought.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
. time. in 1. in time 2. in the day time 3. in no time 4. in a short time 5. in ancient / modern times /. at 1. at a time 2. at one time.
TSI & Read Well Vocabulary Created by: Deborah Kirby, Edison Elementary.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
Help me out. who is he even before we go but come again.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
Module 2 Friendship Unit 2 No one knew who I was..
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.