Presentation on theme: "*** 1 *** Warm up exercises ! *** 2 *** Personnal introduction 1) My name is ……….….….. 2) I am …………... years old 3) I like …...………………"— Presentation transcript:
*** 1 *** Warm up exercises !
*** 2 *** Personnal introduction 1) My name is ……….….….. 2) I am …………... years old 3) I like …...………………
1) Comment dit-on bonjour le matin ? * We say hello or good morning a) good evening b) good afternoon c) good morning
2) Comment dit-on s’il vous plaît ? * Example : « Please can i have some coffee !» a) thank you b) please c) sorry
3) Complétez la suite des jours de la semaine. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
4) Complétez la liste des mois de l’année. January February March April May June July August September October November December
5) What is the french word for « yesterday » ? a)mercredi b)hier c) aujourd’hui * Yesterday means « hier » in french !
6) What is she doing ? a)She is sleeping. b)She is playing guitar. c) She is eating. * She is playing guitar ou she’s playing guitar
7) What is he doing ? a)He is eating. b)He is writing. c) He is singing. * He is writing or he’s writing
8) How many books are there ? a)There are 5 books b)There are 7 books c) There are 10 books * There are 7 books
9) What is the name of this country?? a)The name of this country is New-Caledonia. b)The name of this country is Japan. c) The name of this country is Australia. * The name of this country is New-Caledonia
10) In which country are you in October? a)In October we are going to United Kingdom b)In October we are going to South Africa c) In October we are going to Australia * In October we are going to Australia
11) Who is this singer ? a)This man is Mr Jean- Luc. b)It’s me. c) This person in John Lennon. * This person is John Lennon