We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlexis Yeomans
Modified over 2 years ago
If you don’t understand, take control of the situation by asking questions.
HEY AGAIN SLOW SPELL S-P-E-L-L... ALL MEANing of
1.BACKPACK HAVE YOU? [Do you have a backpack?]
2.YOUR HOUSE, CLOTHES DIRTY, BASKET WHO PUT- (in)++, WHO? [Who picks up dirty clothes at your house?]
3.YOUR HEARING- AID, BATTERY, WHAT-KIND? (What-kind of hearing-aid battery do you use?)
4.YOUR BELT, COLOR? [What color is your belt?]
DAILY WEEKLY MORNING NIGHT
5.CLOTHES, YOU CHANGE WHEN? [When do you change clothes?]
6.DOCTOR L-A-B COAT, COLOR? [What color is a doctor’s lab coat?]
WHERE SHOULD PUT
7.CLOTHES DIRTY, SHOULD PUT WHERE? Where should we put dirty clothes?
Gallaudet / Glasses Three meanings: The man The university Glasses
8.WHO THIS ROOM HAVE GLASSES? Who in this room has glasses?
9.WHO HAVE HEARING-AID? [Who has a hearing aid?]
10.YOU LIKE WASHING- MACHINE CLOTHES? [Do you like doing laundry?]
11. SUPPOSE YOU GO CHURCH, PANTS [bodyshift- “or”] CLOTHES-(dress) WHICH YOU? If you go to church, do you wear pants or do you wear a dress?
12. SPELL “PANTS” Spell the word “pants.”
13. SCHOOL FINISH, YOUR MOM PICK-UP YOU what-TIME? What time does your mom pick you up after school?
14. YOUT SHIRT, WHAT COLOR? What color is your shirt?
15. SHOES YOU HAVE HOW-MANY? How many pairs of shoes do you have?
16. YOUR SOCKS, what-COLOR? What color are your socks?
17. YOU THINK CHILDREN SHOULD CHANGE UNDERWEAR DAILY? Do you think children should change their underwear everyday?
18. YOU FAVORITE- (prefer) PIZZA [bodyshift- “or”] HAMBURGER WHICH? Which would you rather have, pizza or a hamburger?
19. YOUR BACKPACK HAVE ZIP? Does your backpack have a zipper?
GALLAUDET Uses a one handed sign for glasses. It is a college for the deaf in Washington D.C.
20. YOU WANT GO GALLAUDET FUTURE-(someday)? Do you want to go to Gallaudet University someday?
Addition 1’s to 20.
0 - 0.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Lifeprint.com LESSON 16. Practice Sheet: 16.A HOUR.
ADDING INTEGERS 1. POS. + POS. = POS. 2. NEG. + NEG. = NEG. 3. POS. + NEG. OR NEG. + POS. SUBTRACT TAKE SIGN OF BIGGER ABSOLUTE VALUE.
25 seconds left…...
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
We will resume in: 25 Minutes.
© S Haughton more than 3?
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
MULTIPLYING MONOMIALS TIMES POLYNOMIALS (DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY)
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
The Clothes in my Wardrobe
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.