We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlexis Yeomans
Modified over 2 years ago
If you don’t understand, take control of the situation by asking questions.
HEY AGAIN SLOW SPELL S-P-E-L-L... ALL MEANing of
1.BACKPACK HAVE YOU? [Do you have a backpack?]
2.YOUR HOUSE, CLOTHES DIRTY, BASKET WHO PUT- (in)++, WHO? [Who picks up dirty clothes at your house?]
3.YOUR HEARING- AID, BATTERY, WHAT-KIND? (What-kind of hearing-aid battery do you use?)
4.YOUR BELT, COLOR? [What color is your belt?]
DAILY WEEKLY MORNING NIGHT
5.CLOTHES, YOU CHANGE WHEN? [When do you change clothes?]
6.DOCTOR L-A-B COAT, COLOR? [What color is a doctor’s lab coat?]
WHERE SHOULD PUT
7.CLOTHES DIRTY, SHOULD PUT WHERE? Where should we put dirty clothes?
Gallaudet / Glasses Three meanings: The man The university Glasses
8.WHO THIS ROOM HAVE GLASSES? Who in this room has glasses?
9.WHO HAVE HEARING-AID? [Who has a hearing aid?]
10.YOU LIKE WASHING- MACHINE CLOTHES? [Do you like doing laundry?]
11. SUPPOSE YOU GO CHURCH, PANTS [bodyshift- “or”] CLOTHES-(dress) WHICH YOU? If you go to church, do you wear pants or do you wear a dress?
12. SPELL “PANTS” Spell the word “pants.”
13. SCHOOL FINISH, YOUR MOM PICK-UP YOU what-TIME? What time does your mom pick you up after school?
14. YOUT SHIRT, WHAT COLOR? What color is your shirt?
15. SHOES YOU HAVE HOW-MANY? How many pairs of shoes do you have?
16. YOUR SOCKS, what-COLOR? What color are your socks?
17. YOU THINK CHILDREN SHOULD CHANGE UNDERWEAR DAILY? Do you think children should change their underwear everyday?
18. YOU FAVORITE- (prefer) PIZZA [bodyshift- “or”] HAMBURGER WHICH? Which would you rather have, pizza or a hamburger?
19. YOUR BACKPACK HAVE ZIP? Does your backpack have a zipper?
GALLAUDET Uses a one handed sign for glasses. It is a college for the deaf in Washington D.C.
20. YOU WANT GO GALLAUDET FUTURE-(someday)? Do you want to go to Gallaudet University someday?
The house / church of the ‘I AM’ Isobel Allum’s prophecy Sunday 24 May 09 ‘... I will put you on display for many to know that I am a faithful God. That.
Signs and symbols around us... What do they mean?.
English is taught by Miss Ding every day.. be + p.p.
Ms. Burns Readers Workshop Questioning Lessons 1-15.
Unit 5 Id like to send this card,please. Essential expressions Have you ever post a letter or a parcel ?
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Morning Warm- Up Many cowboys work long hours. They don't mind getting dirty. What kinds of clothes do they wear? Why should we learn about cowboys?
Welcome to Preschool Open House September 8, 2013.
Questions: 1. What is the meaning of your look? 2. Is your look the mirror of your personality? 3. Do you think that fashion is very important in every.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
SUPERMAN AND ME VOCABULARY Discussion Questions. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ON A SHEET OF NOTEBOOK PAPER. WRITE THE NUMBER AND THE VOCABULARY WORD BEFORE YOUR.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Welcome!!!!! Debra Geary, Principal Grazia Cianci, Vice Principal Michelle Parrish, Grade Eight Teacher, Technology Coach Sylvia McFee, Kindergarten Teacher.
Day One Day Two Day Three Day Four Day Five Shared Reading Word Practice Phonics Practice High Frequency Words Additional Resources.
Unit The jumper is too thick 5. New words and expressions: 1. another a. (1) one more Do you want another apple? ( ) (2) some other I saw another coat.
January 11 Explain in a paragraph who would play you in a movie and why?
When Im at work: Solving problems. Have you had a problem at work? Do you wish you had handled it better? 2.
Child Development 1 st Nine Weeks. Weekly Warm-Up August 27 & 28, 2013 First Day! No Warm Up. Remember: o Write the warm-up question, statement, etc.
1 The Greenebox Factoring Method Copyright 1999 Lynda Greene all rights reserved.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.