* General Effect * Split in to two different sub captions * General Effect Visual * General Effect Music * Visual and Music * Split in to two different sub captions * Ensemble * Individual
* General Effect Visual * Effect of the Visual Repertoire * Effect of the Performers * General Effect Music * Effect of the Musical Repertoire * Effect of the Performers
* Ensemble * Composition * Achievement * Individual (on field) * Technique and Training * Achievement
* Ensemble * Achievement of Musicianship * Sound/Tuning/Technique * Individual (on field) * Achievement of Musicianship * Method and Timing
General Effect Visual 200 pts. General Effect Music 400 pts. (200 per judge) Visual and Music 200 pts. each. Average of the two sub-captions. Ensemble 200 pts. Individual 200 pts. GE total + Visual total + Music total = Score
* No Percussion of Guard Judge * The are included in the music and visual captions respectively. * Guard and Percussion both have an influence on all three of the Effect captions. * Judges are on the field * They are not there to interfere with the show, but only to evaluate performers on the individual level.