Scuola Primaria Ernesto Solvay Ernesto Solvay Primary School
OUR STORY ERNESTO SOLVAY PRIMARY SCHOOL Around the “Solvay” factory arise the social works. The school building is completed in 1923. It has seventeen rooms at the ground floor. The classrooms are wide and with large windows. All the children of the village attend this school. In 1924 the building is enlarged with the Infant school. In 1968 Rosignano needs another school because there is a rise in population. So “Europa” primary school is built. It’s a modern and practical structure. At Castiglioncello, the school “Renato Fucini” is built in 1946. It has been recently restructured (in 1996). There are also two other Infant schools, another one at Rosignano Solvay and one at Castiglioncello that are part of our “Circolo Didattico”.