We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAngelina Nolan
Modified over 2 years ago
- Internal Medicine - I
1. Question. - ?
1. Answer Question Board
2. Question ?
2. Answer Question Board
3. Question What is the most common virus to cause diarrhoea in children ?
3. Answer Rota virus Question Board
4. Question ?
4. Answer Question Board
5. Question Reid Steinberg cell is the hallmark of which disease?
5. Answer Hodgkins Lymphoma Question Board
6. Question ?
6. Answer Question Board
7. Question In OGTT, what amount of glucose in what amount of water is used?
7. Answer 75 gram in 300 ml water Question Board
8. Question What is the ratio of Salbutamol, Ipratropium bromide and Normal Saline for nebulisation?
8. Anwer 1:1:2 Question Board
9. Question What is programmed and co-ordinated cell death called?
9. Answer Apoptosis Question Board
10. Question ?
10. Answer Question Board
11. Question. ?
11. Answer Question Board
12. Question What is precipitated from supersaturated body fluids in Gout?
12. Answer Monosodium Urate Crystals Question Board
13. Question Who discovered AFB stain?
13. Answer Paul Ehrlich Question Board
14. Question What is the full form of VDRL ?
14. Answer Veneral Disease Research Laboratory Question Board
15. Question ?
15. Answer Question Board
,. Question Board Question ?
Review of Chapters Decimals. Question: Write the fraction and decimal for the shaded part.
,, Swsthvrit, Agad Tantra and Vyavahar Ayurveda. Question Board
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSIONS Step 1 Write down the question Step 2 Plug in the numbers Step 3 Use PEMDAS Work down, Show all steps.
Simultaneous Equations by Substitution 15-Feb-14 Solving Using the Substitution Method © Brain-Cells: E.Resources Ltd. All Rights Reserved 24/11/09
Epidemiology of Diabetes Mellitus. Definition: -Diabetes mellitus is a group of diseases marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects.
Teacher Name Class / Subject Date A:B: Write an answer here #1 Write your question Here C:D: Write an answer here.
5.9 + = 10 a)3.6 b)4.1 c)5.3 Question 1: Good Answer!! Well Done!! = 10 Question 1:
$1 Million $500,000 $250,000 $125,000 $64,000 $32,000 $16,000 $8,000 $4,000 $2,000 $1,000 $500 $300 $200 $100 Welcome.
£1 Million £500,000 £250,000 £125,000 £64,000 £32,000 £16,000 £8,000 £4,000 £2,000 £1,000 £500 £300 £200 £100 Welcome.
Dont Forget... Contestants …Always phrase your answers in the form of a question!
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Measuring Matter Question 1.
Are plant and animal cells the same or different?.
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM PART II Twenty Questions
Addition 1’s to
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Changing state Question 1.
Counting and Number 1 to 15Order the numbers Numbers to 15.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Adverbs And Adverbial phrases.
Editing Instructions Simply add a question and 4 possible answers by overtyping the white text. The green box on the next slide shows which answer should.
Equipment Quiz. 1. What is the name of this appliance?
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM Twenty Questions
Measurement Using the International System (SI) Key question: What are the basic units of measurement in the SI system?
Limits (Algebraic) Calculus Fall, What can we do with limits?
Properties of Exponents Examples and Practice. Product of Powers Property How many factors of x are in the product x 3 ∙x 2 ? Write the product as a single.
Graph of a Curve Continuity This curve is _____________These curves are _____________ Smoothness This curve is _____________These curves are _____________.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Rocks and Soils Question 1.
Aim: What are other organic compounds found in living things? HW #7 Text – read pages 35 – 37 and 44 – 48. On page 57 write out the questions and the answers.
1 TITLE OF THE ARTICLE Author (Institution) Co-Author (Institution) .
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.