We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAvery Flores
Modified over 2 years ago
,, Swsthvrit, Agad Tantra and Vyavahar Ayurveda
1. Question What is the ideal ratio of Puraka (Inspiration), Kubhaka (Pause), and Rechaka (Expiration) ?
1. Answer 1:4: 2 Question Board
2. Question What is the relationship between incidence (I), Prevalence (P), and Duration of Illness (D).
2. Answer P = I x D Question Board
3. Question Which test is done to test free and combined chlorine in water ?
3. Answer Orthotoludine (OT) test Question Board
4. Question What is the dose of Vit. A solution given to children 1-5 years of age for prevention against nutritional blindness?
4. Answer 2 lakh IU Question Board
5. Question ? What are included in Yama according to Patanjali?
5. Answer,,,, Shauch, Santosh, Tapa, Swadhya, Ishwor Pranidhan Question Board
6. Question Who is regarded as the father of Naturopathy ? ?
6. Answer Adolf Just Question Board
7. Question ? What karma make up Shad Karma?
7. Answer,,,,, Nauli, Dhauti, Vasti, Neti, Kapalbhati, Tratak Question Board
8. Question ? How many Vegas of Poision/Visha does Charak mention?
8. Answer 8 Question Board
9. Question ? Which dosha is predominant in Rajiman Snakes?
9. Answer Kapha Question Board
10. Question What is the differential diagnosis of Arsenic Poisoning ?
10. Answer Cholera Question Board
11. Question What is the term given to denote the cooling of body after the death?
11. Answer Algor mortis Question Board
12. Question What is the fatal dose of Kuchila ?
12. Answer mg (1 crushed seed) Question Board
13. Question What term is given to denote the treatment of dead body with antiseptics and preservatives to prevent putrefaction ?
13. Answer Embalming Question Board
14. Question ? What is the Adhistan(Site of affection) by Musaka Poision?
14. Answer Shukra Question Board
15. Question Chalk is Calcium Carbonate CaCO 3. What is Sindur ?
15. Answer Lead Tetraoxide Pb 3 O 4 Question Board
Visit us at
- Internal Medicine - I
,. Question Board Question ?
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Year 3 Plants Question 1.
Combining Functions Sum, Difference, Product, and Quotient Functions.
Test Schedule Business Communication 2 Friday, 12 July > Toilet time > All belongings by the whiteboards – 10.30Reading and Writing.
Evidence Based Practice MMR Vaccine Who Has Concerns About the Safety of This Vaccine?
Thomas Songer, PhD Introduction to Research Methods In the Internet Era Epidemiology as a Population Science Basic Epidemiology Measures Introduction to.
Warm up 8/10 Refer back to your class syllabus for following questions. 1.What is your on line textbook website?. 2. What is Ms. Baiks website ? 3.What.
1 Research A Disease/Disorder 7 th Grade Science.
Ethical Decision Making Process Business Essentials.
Created by Terri Street; inspired by the work of Jennifer Wagner; revisions courtesy of Stephanie Novack. © 2000, 2009 Background images courtesy of abc.com.
Year 10 Pathway C Mr. D. Patterson 1. Refer to weight as a force Use F=ma to calculate weight on Earth and other planetary bodies 2.
HoB tPCT Vitamin D Policy and Campaign challenges and successes Eleanor McGee June 2011 Public Health Nutrition Lead, Birmingham Community Healthcare.
Focus Lesson. 4-2 Tables and Graphs Essential Question How do you identify ordered pairs from a table of values?
Sample Quantum Numbers Questions 1. How many electrons are in the 2p sublevel for the element Fluorine? 2. Which sublevels are occupied in the 3 rd energy.
1 Epidemiologic Measures of Association Saeed Akhtar, PhD Associate Professor, Epidemiology Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics Aga Khan University,
Properties of Exponents Examples and Practice. Product of Powers Property How many factors of x are in the product x 3 ∙x 2 ? Write the product as a single.
5.9 + = 10 a)3.6 b)4.1 c)5.3 Question 1: Good Answer!! Well Done!! = 10 Question 1:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Mr Finns Edition Question 1.
High School Part 1 /2 by SSL Technologies Physics Ex-50 Click INDEX OF REFRACTION The optical density of a transparent medium (material) is an inverse.
Chapter 12 Molecular Composition of Gases. Molar Volume of a Gas One mole of a gas has the same volume at STP as any other gas 22.4 L / mole at STP.
Life Underwriting Insurance products are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA (not licensed in New York) and John.
Graph of a Curve Continuity This curve is _____________These curves are _____________ Smoothness This curve is _____________These curves are _____________.
Day 20 3/1/11 Topic: 2Dimensional Motion Objective: I can differentiate between the horizontal and vertical components of a projectile. Starter:
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
Information Technology Quiz Questions with Answers Part 9 Visit: quizzes/information-technology/it-quiz-part- 9/
Chemistry Questions. Question #1 According to Bronsted-Lowry definition, a base is: W. A proton donor X. An electron donor Y. A proton acceptor Z. An.
Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides of the Equal Sign This lesson shows you step by step how to solve equations with variables on both sides.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.