We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAvery Flores
Modified over 3 years ago
स्वस्थवृत, अगदतन्त्र, व्यवहारायुर्वेद Swsthvrit, Agad Tantra and Vyavahar Ayurveda
Question Board 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1. Question What is the ideal ratio of Puraka (Inspiration), Kubhaka (Pause), and Rechaka (Expiration) ?
1. Answer 1:4: 2 Question Board
2. Question What is the relationship between incidence (I), Prevalence (P), and Duration of Illness (D).
2. Answer P = I x D Question Board
Which test is done to test free and combined chlorine in water ?3. Question Which test is done to test free and combined chlorine in water ?
Orthotoludine (OT) test3. Answer Orthotoludine (OT) test Question Board
4. Question What is the dose of Vit. A solution given to children 1-5 years of age for prevention against nutritional blindness?
4. Answer 2 lakh IU Question Board
5. Question पतञ्जलीका अनुसार नियममा के के पर्दछन् ? What are included in Yama according to Patanjali?
5. Answer शौच, संतोष, तप, स्वाध्याय, इश्वर प्रणिधान Shauch, Santosh, Tapa, Swadhya, Ishwor Pranidhan Question Board
6. Question Who is regarded as the father of Naturopathy ? प्रकृतिक चिकित्साका प्रर्वतक को हुन् ?
6. Answer Adolf Just एडोल्फ जस्ट Question Board
षट्कर्ममा के के पर्दछ ? What karma make up Shad Karma?7. Question षट्कर्ममा के के पर्दछ ? What karma make up Shad Karma?
7. Answer नौली, धौती, वस्ति, नेती, कपालभाति, त्राटक Nauli, Dhauti, Vasti, Neti, Kapalbhati, Tratak Question Board
8. Question चरकका अनुसार विषका वेग कति छन्? How many Vegas of Poision/Visha does Charak mention?
8. Answer 8 आठ Question Board
9. Question राजिमान सर्पमा कुन दोषको प्रधानता हुन्छ ? Which dosha is predominant in Rajiman Snakes?
9. Answer Kapha कफ Question Board
What is the differential diagnosis of Arsenic Poisoning ?10. Question What is the differential diagnosis of Arsenic Poisoning ?
10. Answer Cholera Question Board
What is the term given to denote the cooling of body after the death?11. Question What is the term given to denote the cooling of body after the death?
11. Answer Algor mortis Question Board
What is the fatal dose of Kuchila कुचिला?12. Question What is the fatal dose of Kuchila कुचिला?
12. Answer mg (1 crushed seed) Question Board
13. Question What term is given to denote the treatment of dead body with antiseptics and preservatives to prevent putrefaction ?
13. Answer Embalming Question Board
14. Question मुसक विषको अधिष्ठान कहा हुन्छ ? What is the Adhistan(Site of affection) by Musaka Poision?
14. Answer Shukra शुक्र Question Board
Chalk खटिका is Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 . What is Sindur सिन्दुर ?15. Question Chalk खटिका is Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 . What is Sindur सिन्दुर ?
15. Answer Lead Tetraoxide Pb3O4 Question Board
Visit us at http://facebook.com/proactive.students
5.9 + = 10 a)3.6 b)4.1 c)5.3 Question 1: Good Answer!! Well Done!! = 10 Question 1:
- Internal Medicine - I
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
0 - 0.
Slide 1 Insert your own content. Slide 2 Insert your own content.
Combining Like Terms. Only combine terms that are exactly the same!! Whats the same mean? –If numbers have a variable, then you can combine only ones.
Teacher Name Class / Subject Date A:B: Write an answer here #1 Write your question Here C:D: Write an answer here.
Addition 1’s to
कौमारभृत्य, स्त्री तथा प्रसूतीतन्त्र
Bottoms Up Factoring. Start with the X-box 3-9 Product Sum
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Welcome to Who Wants to be a Millionaire
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
O X Click on Number next to person for a question.
= This is the fact family. You say: 8+3=11 and 3+8= =8 and 11-8=3.
Created by Terri Street; inspired by the work of Jennifer Wagner; revisions courtesy of Stephanie Novack. © 2000, 2009 Background images courtesy of abc.com.
Past Tense Probe Past Tense Probe – Practice 1 Past Tense Probe – Practice 2.
Multiplying monomials & binomials You will have 20 seconds to answer the following 15 questions. There will be a chime signaling when the questions change.
Problem # Problem #
1 Directed Depth First Search Adjacency Lists A: F G B: A H C: A D D: C F E: C D G F: E: G: : H: B: I: H: F A B C G D E H I.
Quest ion 1? A.) answer B.) answer C.) correct answerD.) answer L C.) correct answer F.
Slide 1 A Free sample background from
1. Cambodia-Taiwan Education Program (CTEP) is a program through which Taiwanese volunteers provide Chinese, English and computer education to Cambodian.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
Solve an equation by multiplying by a reciprocal EXAMPLE 5 SOLUTION Write original equation. x = 4x = – x = – Solve 7 2 – The coefficient.
Counting and Number 1 to 15Order the numbers Numbers to 15.
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
1.Carbon monoxide= CO, carbon dioxide= CO 2 2.When there is insufficient oxygen 3.CO; it binds strongly to hemoglobin interfering with oxygen transport.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Overview
East Africa Drought ActionAid schools | July 2011.
$1 Million $500,000 $250,000 $125,000 $64,000 $32,000 $16,000 $8,000 $4,000 $2,000 $1,000 $500 $300 $200 $100 Welcome.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
Click your mouse to move the card ahead! Work with a buddy using two Abacuses. First click and follow along using your abacus. After each click talk about.
EXAMPLE 1 Factor when b is negative and c is positive Factor 2x 2 – 7x + 3. SOLUTION Because b is negative and c is positive, both factors of c must be.
CS4026 Formal Models of Computation Running Haskell Programs – power.
X-box Factoring. X- Box 3-9 Product Sum Factor the x-box way Example: Factor 3x 2 -13x (3)(-10)= x 2x 3x 2 x-5 3x +2.
One step equations Add Subtract Multiply Divide Addition X + 5 = -9 X = X = X = X = X = 2.
Limits (Algebraic) Calculus Fall, What can we do with limits?
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 3.1 Chapter 3.
Properties of Exponents Examples and Practice. Product of Powers Property How many factors of x are in the product x 3 ∙x 2 ? Write the product as a single.
Multiplying binomials You will have 20 seconds to answer each of the following multiplication problems. If you get hung up, go to the next problem when.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.