Presentation on theme: "AP Comparative Government Summer Work. 1. Purchase and Read Book Fareed Zakaria’s “Future of Freedom” Doesn’t matter which edition New off of Amazon for."— Presentation transcript:
1. Purchase and Read Book Fareed Zakaria’s “Future of Freedom” Doesn’t matter which edition New off of Amazon for about $3.
2. Do Writing Assignment This will be an essay based off of the book The writing assignment will be up on my website by July 1 Due the first day of school
3. The Economist We will be using The Economist quite frequently in this class as a source of in-depth current events Not required at this point but VERY highly recommended 1 year subscription for $77 You can split it with another student (esp. if they have an iPad)
4. Technology Our classroom will be tech friendly, wireless, and (hopefully) mostly paperless We will have 10 iPads for classroom use Bringing technology is not a requirement but it would be good to have a device for classroom use
5. Be Aware of Global Events! Especially in… China Russia Iran United Kingdom Nigeria Mexico