We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMakena Brimley
Modified over 2 years ago
* There are 8 planets in our solar system, and one dwarf planet. * Our sun is in the middle of our solar system.
* The sun makes up 99.86% of our solar systems mass. * The sun will blow up in 500 billion years.
* Mercury is the closest planet to the sun. * It has a very low surface of gravity. * It is about the size of Earths moon. * Mercury is covered with craters.
* Venus is the brightest planet in our solar system. * It is the 2 nd planet from the sun.
* All people live on earth. * Earth rotates on its axis. * Earth is the largest of the inner planets.
* Mars is very cold. * There is a robot on Mars. * Mars is called the Red Planet because it looks really red from Earth.
* Asteroids are basically dirty snow balls. * The Asteroid Belt lies between Mars and Jupiter. * The Asteroid Belt separates the Inner and the Outer Planets.
* Jupiter is the 5 th planet from the sun. * It is also the biggest planet in our solar system.
* It is the 6 th planet from the sun. * Saturn is named after the Roman God. * Saturn is also known for its rings.
* Uranus is the 7 th planet from the sun. * It is the 3 rd largest planet in our solar system.
* Neptune is the 8 th planet from the sun. * Did you know that Neptune is 4 times as big as Earth?
* It is the only dwarf planet in our solar system. * Pluto is not a planet. Not that Pluto!!!!!
* Comets are made out of dust and ice, kind of like a dirty snowball. * They are very small members of our solar system. * When they come close to the sun, they start to evaporate.
* Black Holes are similar to vacuums. * Our Sun can’t become a Black Hole anytime soon.
* Stars are different colors, they are red, orange, white, and blue. * There are millions of stars in our solar system.
* A constellation is a group of stars visible within a particular region of the night sky. * Some constellations are named after animals.
* There are 7 bright stars in The Big Dipper. * The Big Dipper looks like a soup ladle.
Our Galaxy is called the Milky Way. The Milky Way has more than 200 million stars.
* The Moon travels around Earth. * The Moon has a diameter of 2000 miles.
* The Earths atmosphere experiences millions of meteors everyday!!!! * Meteors are easier to see during the lower light conditions of night.
* Gravity keeps Earth and other planets in our Solar System in orbit around the Sun. * It also keeps the Moon in orbit around Earth.
* The Inner Planets of our Solar System are Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars. * The Inner Planets orbit closer to the Sun.
All the Outer Planets in our Solar System are Jupiter, Saturn Uranus, and Neptune. They are the farthest planets in our Solar System away from the Sun.
I hope you enjoyed my slide show on our Solar System!!!!!!!!!!!
Our solar system includes 8 different planets. The solar system is very, very big. You could say massive also. The solar system has cold planets.
Our solar system is really big. There are 8 planets and 1 dwarf planet. Our galaxy is the Milky Way.
Our solar system has 8 planets and a dwarf planet, so we have 9 planets in all. Our sun is in the middle of the solar system. By Courtney Sindoni.
The solar system was formed around 4.6 billion years ago. The inner planets are smaller and made mostly out of rock and metal. OUR SOLAR SYSTEM BY LYNDEN.
Pluto is the only dwarf planet. There are only 8 planets.
Solar System By Paige Hayford TThe Solar System has eight planets including one Dwarf planet, Pluto. TThe Star at the center of Our Solar System is.
Do you know your space facts?. Is the sun a star? Yes.
TThe solar system has 8 planets and a dwarf planet. OOur sun is a star.
OUR SOLAR SYSTEM Our solar system is nearly 5 billion years old. There are eight planets in space Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus,
3 rd Grade. The Sun is a star. The Sun is the center of the solar system.
Our solar system has inner and outer planets. Also our solar system has a dwarf planet. All of our planets revolve around our central star, or in.
PLANETS. How many planets are in the Solar System? 8.
The Solar System has eight planets and it has a dwarf planet. Our Sun is a star and it is in the center of the Solar System.
Our solar system has 8 planets. We have inner and outer planets. Our solar system has at least 5 dwarf planets.
By: Brayden Horton Our solar system is filled with bright stars. Every star has its own name. Our solar system has 8 real planets. OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.
OUR SOLAR SYSTEM CONSISTS OF The sun The sun Eight official planets Eight official planets At least three "dwarf planets" At least three "dwarf planets"
THE SOLAR SYSTEM by Lauren Krall TThe solar system has eight planets and one dwarf planet. OOur star is the sun.
Space This is a show all about Space Each 3 rd grader made one slide Sit back and enjoy.
The Sun is a star and it is in the middle of the Solar System. The Solar System has one dwarf planet.
Our Solar System Created by Tina Maloy. Our Solar System A Solar System is a group of objects in space that move around a central star. It contains: The.
Jeopardy – The Solar System The SunThe Inner Planets.
There are eight planets and one dwarf planet in our solar system. Our sun is at the center of our solar system. A way to remember the order of the.
The Solar System. Which planet was named after a Roman God called Hermes? Mercury Uranus Pluto Earth.
The Solar System The Inner Planets Mercury Venus Earth Mars.
UNIT D THE SOLAR SYSTEM What are Stars and Planets?
Made By Chloe,Imogen,Peter And Teigue. What Is Our Solar System ? What is it ? Forces Planets Sizes.
The Sun is nearly 600 times larger than all the planets in our Solar System put together. The sun is the center of the Solar System. All the planets.
PLANETS LO: I will identify the known planets of the solar system.
Hosted By Janet Hughes StarsPlanetsSolar System Twinkle, Twinkle
Inner Planets Inner and Outer Planets Galaxies Space.
The Solar System By Owen. Sun The sun is a giant star that gives us life because it gives us light. It will burn up in about5OOOOOOOO OOOO years.
Unit 5 Lesson 2. Vocabulary Solar System: A star and all the planets and other objects that revolve around it. Planet: A body that revolves around.
Components of Space. Universe All of space that includes many galaxies All of space that includes many galaxies.
OUR SOLAR SYSTEM by Dominic Fabbri Our solar system has two groups of planets, the inner planets and the outer planets. Our solar system has 8 planets.
Our Solar System SC.5.E.5.2/SC.5.E.5.3 Recognize the major common characteristics of all planets and compare/contrast the properties of inner and outer.
The Solar System The Milky Way Galaxy Our solar system is part of a family of stars called a “galaxy.” Our galaxy is called the Milky Way. Our sun is.
Solar System Review. a large hole that is made when a meteorite crashes into a planet or moon. crater crater.
Our Solar System by Katie Moreno Our Solar System has 12 planets. We only live on one. All the planets are made of gas and rock.
Unit 5 Astronomy. What is everything that exists in every place called? The Universe.
The solar system has 8 planets. The solar system has 1dwarf planet named Pluto.
By Level Two The Sun The sun is 864,000 miles in diameter The sun is a star The temperature on the sun’s surface is 10,500 degrees Fahrenheit The sun.
#5 Introduction to the Solar System. Just one star Not studying galaxies (billions of stars) or star clusters (millions of stars) yet, only our own.
Our Solar System Mrs. Lacks 6 th Grade Gravity Force of attraction between any 2 masses *Weight – the measurement of gravity *Gravitational force- keeps.
Solar System 3 rd Grade Katonya Beaubouef. Solar System The sun and all the objects that orbit around it.
Components of the Universe Lesson 3. Universe All of the things that exist in space.
Our Solar System By David and Devin 4 th Grade Mr. DeHaan.
February Introduction In our solar system, nine planets circle around our Sun. The Sun sits in the middle while the planets travel in circular.
The solar system has 8 planets in the solar system. The solar system includes the sun and all objects that orbit around it to its gravity. SOLAR SYSTEM.
PowerPoint Design by Jim Luther Click The ? Buttons For More Info Scan Type Scan Time in Seconds for Single Switch Scan Scan Setup Slide.
By: Machelle Weeks EDU 625 Summer 2011 Jeopardy SunInner Planets Outer Planets Moons Milky Way Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Q $100 Q $200 Q $300.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.