Presentation on theme: "Oix Ziangh Se Oix Zuqc Daic To Live Is To Die Gaa^laa^tie 2:20; Lomaa 6:1-18 Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:1-18 Sunday/June 5, 2011 Galatians 2:20Romans 6:1-18."— Presentation transcript:
Oix Ziangh Se Oix Zuqc Daic To Live Is To Die Gaa^laa^tie 2:20; Lomaa 6:1-18 Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:1-18 Sunday/June 5, 2011 Galatians 2:20Romans 6:1-18 Galatians 2:20Romans 6:1-18
1 Wuov nyungc, mbuo oix zuqc hnangv haaix nor gorngv? Mbuo corc oix zuqc baamz jienv zuiz mingh Tin-Hungh cingx daaih haih ceix en camv jienv faaux fai? 1 What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?
2 Zungv maiv zeiz! Ei zoux zuiz nyei jauv mbuo zungv daic mi'aqv. Wuov nyungc mbuo hnangv haaix nor haih zoux jienv zuiz mingh? 2 By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?
3 Meih mbuo hiuv duqv mbuo jiex wuom nyei leiz, mbuo duqv caux Giduc Yesu juangc maengc. Jiex leiz wuov zanc duqv caux ninh juang daic. 3 Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
4 Hnangv naaic, mbuo jiex wuom nyei leiz, mbuo caux Giduc daic mingh biopv jienv weic bun mbuo duqv siang-ziangh maengc, hnangv Giduc daic mingh Zaangc Diex yaac longc njang-laangc nyei domh qaqv bun ninh aengx nangh daaih ziangh jienv wuov nor. 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
5 Se gorngv mbuo duqv caux Giduc juangc maengc daic, Tin-Hungh bun mbuo nangh daaih hnangv ninh bun Giduc nangh daaih, mbuo yaac duqv caux Giduc juangc maengc ziangh. 5 If we have been united with him like this in his death, we will certainly also be united with him in his resurrection.
6 Mbuo yaac hiuv duqv mbuo nyei loz- hnyouv zuqc caux Giduc ding wuov ziepc nzaangc jaax weic bun baamz zuiz nyei hnyouv zuqc mietc. Mbuo yaac maiv zuqc aengx zoux zuiz nyei nouh. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin. 6 Mbuo yaac hiuv duqv mbuo nyei loz- hnyouv zuqc caux Giduc ding wuov ziepc nzaangc jaax weic bun baamz zuiz nyei hnyouv zuqc mietc. Mbuo yaac maiv zuqc aengx zoux zuiz nyei nouh. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin.
7 Weic zuqc haaix dauh daic mingh ziouc leih ndutv zuiz nyei qaqv mi'aqv. 8 Se gorngv mbuo caux Giduc daic mi'aqv, mbuo yaac sienx mbuo oix duqv caux ninh juangc maengc ziangh. 7 because anyone who has died has been freed from sin. 8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
9 Mbuo hiuv duqv Giduc daic mingh Tin-Hungh aengx bun ninh nangh daaih. Nqa'haav ninh yietc liuz maiv daic aqv. Haih daic nyei qaqv maiv haih gunv ninh. 9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.
10 Giduc daic weic bun zuiz maiv haih gunv ninh. Daic nzunc, dorngx duqv yietc liuz. Ih zanc ninh ziangh jienv se weic Tin-Hungh ziangh. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
11 Meih mbuo fih hnangv nyei, oix zuqc funx ganh hnangv daic mi'aqv nor, zuiz gunv maiv jienv. Mv baac meih mbuo caux Giduc Yesu juangc maengc ziangh ziouc weic Tin-Hungh ziangh jienv. 12 Weic naaiv maiv dungx bun zuiz gunv meih mbuo haih daic nyei sin, nduov meih mbuo ei ganh nyei hnyouv hanc oix zoux. 11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.
13 Maiv dungx bun sin zaangc nyei haaix nyungc zoux zuiz, longc zoux waaic haic nyei sic. Daaux nzuonx oix zuqc fungx ganh bun Tin-Hungh, hnangv daic mingh mv baac Tin-Hungh bun aengx nangh daaih nyei mienh nor. Yaac zorqv sin nyei nyungc-nyungc bun Tin-Hungh longc zoux horpc nyei jauv. 13 Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.
14 Zuiz maiv duqv aengx zoux meih mbuo nyei ziouv, weic zuqc meih mbuo maiv yiem leiz-latc ga'ndiev. Meih mbuo yiem Tin-Hungh nyei en ga'ndiev. 14 For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace.
15 Wuov nyungc, hnangv haaix nor zoux? Mbuo maiv zeiz yiem leiz-latc ga'ndiev, se yiem Tin-Hungh nyei en ga'ndiev. Hnangv naaic, sueih mbuo baamz zuiz fai? Zungv maiv zeiz! 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!
16 Meih mbuo maiv hiuv duqv fai? Se gorngv fungx ganh zoux haaix dauh nyei nouh, muangx wuov dauh nyei waac, meih mbuo ziouc zoux dongh meih mbuo muangx wuov dauh nyei nouh. Hnangv naaic, meih mbuo zoux zuiz nyei nouh ziouc oix zuqc daic. Mv baac meih mbuo muangx Tin-Hungh ziouc duqv caux ninh horpc hnyouv. 16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obeywhether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?
17 Laengz zingh Tin-Hungh! Maiv gunv zinh ndaangc meih mbuo zoux zuiz nyei nouh, ih zanc meih mbuo longc nzengc hnyouv muangx njaaux bun meih mbuo nyei leiz. 18 Tin-Hungh bungx meih mbuo leih ndutv zuiz nyei qaqv, zoux horpc nyei jauv ziouc gunv meih mbuo. 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were entrusted. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
Biux Mengh Waac Introduction Mouz deic Purpose: Se gorngv taux Giduc Mienh qiemx zuqc oix zuqc daic yiem zuiz cingx duqv ziangh jienv yiem Tin-Hungh. Emphasize the need for the Christian to die to sin and live for God. 1. Read Galatians 2:20; Yie caux Giduc juangc ding ziepc nzaangc jaax daic cingx daaih ih zanc ziangh jienv wuov dauh se maiv zeiz yie, se Giduc yiem yie gu'nyuoz ziangh jienv. Yie ih zanc ziangh nyei maengc yie duqv ziangh weic zuqc yie sienx Tin-Hungh nyei Dorn, dongh hnamv yie yaac weic yie siev maengc wuov dauh."I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."Galatians 2:20
2. Baulo gorngv mbuox Gaa^laa^tie jiu baang ninh caux Giduc juangc ding ziepc nzaangc jaax daic miaqv, mv baac ninh corc ziangh jienv nyei. Paul tells the Galatians that he was crucified with Christ and yet he still lived. 3. Ninh gorngv taux haaix nyungc jauv? What was he talking about? 4. Bun mbuo jangx jienv. Let us focus on: a. Baulo ding ziepc nzaangc jaax nyei jauv. Paul's "crucifixion." b. Baulo nyei siang-maengc. Paul's new life.
I. Baulo Ding Ziepc Nzaangc Jaax Nyei Jauv (Paul's Crucifixion) A. Gaa^laa^tie nyei korn^taekv jauv Context of Galatians 2:20.Galatians 2:20 1. Baulo longc naaiv deix waac caux Gaa^laa^tie jiu baang nzaeng gorngv ninh maiv zeiz yiem leiz-latc gandiev nyei mienh. Paul is using this argument to show the Galatians that he is no longer under the Law of Moses.
2. Giduc daic nyei jauv duqv zoux ziangx miaqv, caux leiz-latc nyei gong yaac ziangx miaqv. Christ's death had fulfilled that law and it was taken out of the way (Colossians 2:14).Colossians 2:14 B. Mienh hnangv haaix nor haih caux Giduc ding yiem ziepc nzaangc jaax? How is one crucified with Christ? 1. Baulo gorngv mbuox mbuo dongh mbuo jiex leiz wuov zanc mbuo caux Giduc juangc daic. Paul tells us that we are baptized into Christ's death (Romans 6:1ff).Romans 6:1ff
2. Hnangv naaic, mbuo gengh duqv buatc mbuo ganh caux Yesu ding yiem ziepc nzaangc jaax nyei fai? Do we view ourselves as having been crucified? 3. Baulo yaac gorngv, ninh ziangh nyei maengc se maiv zeiz ninh ganh nyei. Paul was willing to say that his life was not his own.
C. Haaix dauh benx Giduc Mienh, ninh oix zuqc daic ….yiem zuiz. When one becomes a Christian, he must die....to sin. 1. Hnangv naaic mbuo ziouc maiv zoux zuiz nyei nouh aqv, weic zuqc mbuo nyei loz-mienh ding ziepc nzaangc jaax miaqv. We are no longer to serve sin because that old man was crucified (v.6).v.6
2. Haaix zanc mbuo daic, mbuo ziouc leih ndortv zuiz miaqv. When we die, we are freed from sin (v.7).v.7 a. Daic nyei jauv caux mbuo se bun nqoi miaqv. Death is a separation (James 2:26).James 2:26 b. Mbuo oix zuqc caux zuiz bun nqoi. We must be separated from sin (Hebrews 12:1).Hebrews 12:1 c. Biaux ndortv zoux zuiz nyei jauv. Freed from the guilt of sin.
3. Mbuo maiv dungx aengx bun zuiz gunv mbuo nyei sin aqv. We are to no longer let sin reign in our bodies (v.12).v Mbuo maiv zoux zuiz nyei nouh aqv. We no longer have to be servants of sin (v.17-18).v Naaiv se maiv zeiz gorngv mbuo yietc liuz maiv baamz jiex zuiz. This does not mean that we can never sin (1 John 1:6,8; 3:9).1 John 1:6,8 3:9
6. Mbuo oix zuqc goiv hnyouv guangc mbuo nyei zuiz, haaix mbuo zoux dorngc nyei ziangh hoc. We must repent of our sins, however when we falter (2 Corinthians 7:10).2 Corinthians 7:10 7. Ninh nyei eix-leiz se haaix zanc mbuo hiuv duqv mbuo zoux nyei jauv se zuiz, mbuo oix zuqc zorc. This means that if we know we are living in a way that is sinful, we must correct it. 8. Giduc Mienh maaih ziangh hoc zoux dorngc fai zoux zuiz, mv baac horpc zuqc maiv zeiz bun zuiz buangv nzengc mbuo nyei maengc. Christians will sometimes sin but should not be sinful or full of sin.
II. Baulo nyei Siang-Maengc. Paul's New Life A. Ganh siang-yungz jiex. Born again (John 3:3).John 3:3 1. Mbuo weic zuiz daic liuz, oix zuqc ziangh siang maengc. Our death to sin must be followed by a new life. 2. Hnangv Giduc yiem daic panh nangh daaih, mbuo yaac horpc zuqc yangh siang-maengc nyei jauv. As Christ was raised up, we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).Romans 6:4
3. Giduc yiem daic panh nangh daaih nyei ziangh hoc, daic nyei qaqv gunv maiv zuqc ninh; ninh ziouc yietc liuz maiv zuqc aengx daic aqv. When Christ was raised from the dead, death had no more dominion over him; he would never die again (v.9).v.9 4. Se gorngv mbuo weic zuiz daic liuz, mbuo ziouc maiv zuqc zuiz aengx gunv nzunc mbuo nyei maengc, mbuo nyei sin aqv; mbuo oix zuqc ziangh weic Tin-Hungh. Once we die to sin, it can no longer reign in our body; rather, we must live unto God (v.11).v.11
5. Mbuo horpc zuqc zorqv ganh fungx bun Tin-Hungh. We are to yield ourselves unto God (v.13).v Naaiv se dongh Baulo gorngv nyei eix- leiz aqv. This is what Paul was talking about in Galatians 2:20.Galatians 2:20 B. In zanc mbuo ziangh nyei maengc, oix zuqc ziangh weic Giduc. We must now live our lives for Christ.
1. Mbuo oix zuqc siev jienv mbuo ganh weic gan Giduc. We must deny ourselves to follow him (Luke 9:23).Luke 9:23 2. Mbuo oix zuqc yangh yiem siang-maengc nyei jauv. We must walk in newness of life. 3. Meih maaih deix haaix nyungc jauv goiv yienc yiem meih nyei maengc nyei fai dongh meih benx Giduc Mienh nyei ziangh hoc? Did anything change when you became a Christian? 4. Mbuo oix zuqc ziangh sienx fim nyei maengc, hnangv Baulo nor. We must live a life of faith, like Paul (Galatians 2:20).Galatians 2:20
Setv Mueiz Waac Conclusion 1.Mbuo haih gorngv duqv zien waac hnangv Baulo nyei fai? Mbuo caux Giduc ding yiem ziepc nzaangc jaax miaqv. Can we truly say, like Paul, that we have been crucified with Christ? 2. Giduc yiem mbuo gunyuoz. That Christ lives in us. 3. Meih weic zuiz daic liuz aqv fai? Have you died to sin? 4. Meih ziangh sienx fim nyei maengc nyei fai? Are you living a life of faith?