We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJesse Vaughan
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Hallelujah! Sons of men and an-gels say, Hallelujah! Raise your joys and triumphs high, Hallelujah! Sing, ye heavens thou earth, re-ply, Hallelujah! 1 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today Words by: Charles Wesley Music by: 14th Century Air, Arrangement by: Walsh's Lyra Davidica © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
1 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Love's redeeming work is done, Hallelujah! Fought the fight, the battle won, Hallelujah! Lo! our sun's eclipse is o'er, Hallelujah! Lo! He sets in blood no more, Hallelujah! 2 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today Words by: Charles Wesley Music by: 14th Century Air, Arrangement by: Walsh's Lyra Davidica © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
2 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Vain the stone, the watch, the seal, Hallelujah! Christ hath burst the gates of hell, Hallelujah! Death in vain forbids His rise, Hallelujah! Christ hath opened paradise, Hallelujah! 3 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today Words by: Charles Wesley Music by: 14th Century Air, Arrangement by: Walsh's Lyra Davidica © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
3 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
4. Lives again our glorious King, Hallelujah! Where, O death, is now thy sting? Hallelujah! Once He died our souls to save, Hallelujah! Where's thy victory, boasting grave? Hallelujah! 4 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today Words by: Charles Wesley Music by: 14th Century Air, Arrangement by: Walsh's Lyra Davidica © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
4 - Christ the Lord is Risen Today © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
Thine Is The Glory 1-3 Thine is the glory, risen, conquering Son; Endless is the victry Thou o'er death hast won. Angels in bright raiment rolled the stone.
CLOSING WORSHIP. Come, Now is the Time to Worship 2.
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing. Hark! the herald angels sing "Glory to the new born King" Peace on earth and mercy mild God and sinners reconciled Hark!
We Love You Jesus Opening the door to dine with Him. Traveling to Earth to let us in. Laying down His glory crown of old. Setting up the wedding feast.
You Reign. Every answer I seek for You hold the key Lord You open heavens doors And no man can close them.
Crown Him with many crowns Crown him with many crowns The Lamb upon his throne Hark how the heavenly anthem drowns All music but it’s own Awake my soul.
You Are My Son 1. ‘You are my son’. The voice from heaven is clear This chosen one announces God’s kingdom near. He speaks with authority, Sickness healed.
He is Lord, he is Lord; He is risen from the dead, and he is Lord; Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess That Jesus Christ is Lord.
Let earth and heaven agree, Angels and men be joined, To celebrate with me The Saviour of mankind; To adore the all-atoning Lamb, And bless the sound.
See how great a flame aspires, Kindled by a spark of grace! Jesu's love the nations fires, Sets the kingdoms on a blaze. To bring fire on earth he came;
Come, Ye Faithful, Raise The Strain Come, ye faithful, raise the strain Of triumphant gladness! God hath brought His Israel Into joy from sadness; Loosed.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
My Lord, He died for a kingdom To redeem the hearts of men Now my people, don't you weep He has risen from His sleep, He lives again, Alleluia. Refrain.
Jesus, Jesus is risen 1.Death could not contain you The Cross can’t keep you down Over all, you’ve triumphed Walls come crumbling down You rise again.
O heavenly King, look down from above; Assist us to sing thy mercy and love: So sweetly o'erflowing, so plenteous the store, Thou still art bestowing,
When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder 1-6 When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound and time shall be no more, And the morning breaks eternal, bright and fair;
WORSHIP CHRIST, THE RISEN KING He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Matthew 28:6 Jack W. Hayford 1986 REGENT SQUARE TRINITY HYMNAL 286 CCLI #
1. Why did the Savior heaven leave And come to earth be-low Where men His grace would not receive? Be-cause He loves me so! 1 - He Loves Me Words by: Lloyd.
Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart; Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art; Thou my best thought, in the day & the night, Waking or sleeping,
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie.
Sing To The Lord Of Harvest Sing to the Lord of harvest, Sing songs of love and praise; With joyful heart and voices Your hallelujahs raise; By Him the.
Oh Praise Him. Turn your ear to heaven And hear the noise inside The sound of angels awe The sound of angels songs.
Ye holy angels bright Who wait at God's right hand, Or through the realms of light Fly at your Lord's command, Assist our song, Or else the theme Too.
I believe in Jesus I believe in Jesus; I believe he is the Son of God. I believe he died and rose again, I believe he paid for us all. Words & Music by.
Words and Music by Rob Smith © 1994 Rob Smith Used By Permission. CCL Licence No In Jesus Name We Trust.
Jesus, we thus obey Thy last and kindest word; Here, in thine own appointed way, We come to meet thee, Lord.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
Left my fear by the side of the road Hear You speak, won't let go Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray.
1. Christ is alive! Let Christians sing. The cross stands empty to the sky. Let streets and homes with praises ring. Love, drowned in death, shall never.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.