Presentation on theme: "Driving Traffic To Your Website Without Google & SEO (Part 3) Host: Chris Gray. Guest Presenter: Chee Wong BECWelshpool.com.au & BusinessAdviceWA.com.au."— Presentation transcript:
Driving Traffic To Your Website Without Google & SEO (Part 3) Host: Chris Gray. Guest Presenter: Chee Wong BECWelshpool.com.au & BusinessAdviceWA.com.au
Please: Switch off your mobile phone or any other device that may cause interference with your headset (for your own safety) “Raise Your Hands” if you need assistance. Ask questions / Chat with us during session using the CHAT facility Mute/Unmute – be default your microphone is muted.
Agenda: Introductions – BEC Welshpool & Guest Speaker About Winning Business Online Deep Dive Topic – Driving Traffic To Your Website Without Google BEC Welshpool Special Deals Thank You & Questions
Winning Business Online: $400k in the making – Part of the NBN Project. Visit www.winningbusinessonline.com.au Registration is not compulsory – but it is recommended Learning takes place anytime, anywhere you have Internet Invite your associates, friends & staff along. All small business owners welcome.
Deep Dive Topic 1 Driving Traffic To Your Website Without Google
1. Submit Your Website To Web Directories TrueLocal.com.auHotFrog.com.auStartLocal.com.auMerchantCircle.com.auGoogle “Australian Web Directories” for more...
2. Write A Great Article & Submit To Article Directories StumbleUpon.comReddit.comSmallBusinessForum.com.auEzinearticles.com, articlebase.comGoogle “Article Directories” for more...
3. Blogging Start blogging – become a subject matter expert Comment on popular blogs (see Digg upcoming)Write a guest blog post on popular blogs Submit your blog to blog directories
4. Pay Per Click Advertising Google AdwordsMSN AdcenterYahoo
5. Social Media Create Facebook PageTell Facebook Friends About Your WebsiteCreate Profiles in LinkedIn, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.
6. Things you can complete in 10 minutes Create Email/Forum SignatureReplace xyz@gmail with firstname.lastname@example.orgRefer To Your Website In Voicemail / Onhold
7. Things you can complete in 30 minutes Domain Name Bumper StickersInclude Domain Name in Business Cards / BrochuresInclude Domain Name in Packaging / LabelsInclude Domain Name in Invoices / Packing SlipsPrint Domain Name on stickers for other docs
8. Things That Take A Little Longer Review A Product – Ask Vendor To Feature Positive ReviewsSubmit Press Releases to PRWebUse Mailing List / RSS FeedAdd “Bookmark This Page” or “Email Friend”Invite Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn connection on your website
Revisit Winning Business Online.com.au Chapter 6 – Keep Customers Coming Back & Spending More Chapter 7 – Promote Yourself To The World
1-On-1 Internet Marketing Consultancy: 2Hrs Of Consultancy for $100 1 Hour (Subsidised) + 1 Paid Hour Google, Facebook, Website Planning, etc. >>Action: Book at BEC Welshpool
Fly On The Wall Experience – Getting On The Web Witness all the tips, tricks & shortcuts See all the mistakes & pitfalls explained Be a smarter fly on the Web >>Action: Email email@example.com
Business, Legal & Accounting Advice: Free 30 min consultation with lawyer Free 1 hour consultation with business advisor Free 1 hour business health check Free 1 hour consultation with accountant (CPA)