Presentation on theme: "NO LIMIT PERSON Successful Person Inner driven People Self-Actualization Dr. Wayne Dyre."— Presentation transcript:
NO LIMIT PERSON Successful Person Inner driven People Self-Actualization Dr. Wayne Dyre
No limit person (NLP) Never say "I don’t have enough". Your circumstances have little to do with the what to do with your life. (NLP) taking what is present to him and accept it. (NLP) accept themselves for what they are
Every thing that is given from God is perfect and should be accepted as blessing. 99% of us is untouchable, invisible, unsmellable it is Conscious awareness (Visualization, thinking or creative imaging)
Whoever or whenever squeeze an orange it gives Orange juice (It gives what is inside) Same pressure on you with tension, hate and anger the response to this pressure what is inside you (NLP) celebrate the lessons in life whether trauma, disease accident as universe is perfect (NLP) No blaming No curtsies (NLP) see himself great, do not let somebody view change this view. (NLP) true self is little child who loves and accept everything, not fighting the universe, no dyseasiness.
TO BE (NLP) (1) Quality rather than Appearances Appearances (How other people view or think about me)
(1) Quality rather than Appearances How is the quality of my life? NOT How is my life appear to others?? Whenever other opinion affects you as if you are saying to yourself "Whatever you think of me is more important than what I think of myself" Accept yourself inspite of good opinion of others Wanting approval is different from needing approval. Only condition is not to violate other's right to progress same way like you. When you believe it you will see it. Self-actualizing people (NLP) advance and succeed independent of good opinion of others
(2) "Ethics rather than Rules" Sometimes rules or even laws are against moral (e.g. White people in front of bus, black people back of bus) You should disobey the rule if it is immoral. Encourage your children to discuss or criticize the rules.
(3) Knowledge instead of achievement For the sake of knowledge you don’t need medals or your class name list Do the things that make sense rather than take the easy way to achievement, which has more tension; stress and leads to heart dis., ulcer and high blood pressure Whenever you have a goal to achieve you have to know that every minute of your life spent towards this goal is a pleasant moment and you have to enjoy.
(NO WAY TO HAPPINESS, HAPPINESS IS THE WAY) Don’t make the way to your goal Starving or sacrificing all are losses
(4) "Personal Authority rather than Authoritarian" No sense of domination for others because of authority
(5) Serenity instead of Acquisition Acquisition: achievement or good opinion of others Appreciate others in a new way, attitude is most important Your purpose is to love not to be loved
(6) Forgiveness You don't have to forget but forgive Send love to those who hate you or you have a problem with.