Presentation on theme: "RefWorks. As you write your essay 1. Open up Word doc. Save it.. Start writing your essay Place curser where you want to cite."— Presentation transcript:
As you write your essay
1. Open up Word doc. Save it.. Start writing your essay Place curser where you want to cite.
2. Open your Write-N-Cite account Select View – Folder Choose the folder you want Click cite opposite the record you wish to cite.
3. Go back to your essay (Word doc) Your in-text citation will appear in non- final format. Continue. When finished your essay with all your in-text citations, save your Word document.
4. Edit inn-text citations according to style rules (e.g. MLA) Example: with MLA 6 th edition: if you use the author names in the sentence, include only the page number(s) in the in-text reference. Save your finished edited work. Your essay in final form is ready to print, download, .
5. Print your essay in final form with bibliography In Write-N-Cite, Go to Bibliography Select output style (e.g. MLA 6 th ed.) Click on Create Bibliography