Presentation on theme: "Test I Offering something Inviting someone Gerund If clause Multiple choice."— Presentation transcript:
Test I Offering something Inviting someone Gerund If clause Multiple choice
1.X: It will be nice if you come to my party and having a dinner with us. Y: …. (Refusal response) a. That sounds great b. It would be nice c. My pleasure d. thanks, but I can’t
2. F: Would you like to come to my house? P:.. (accepted response) a. Sorry, I have to help my parents. b. I would like to go but I must prepare my test soon. c. It sounds great but I am afraid I can’t. d. My pleasure
3. I am pleased to do that.. In Bahasa Indonesia means: a. Saya berterima kasih sekali. b. Saya senang sekali (bisa melakukan itu). c. Saya akan datang secepatnya. d. Saya tidak sibuk.
4. I am afraid I can’t… in Bahasa indonesia means… a. Saya takut dengannya. b. Saya takut nanti ada apa-apa denganku. c. Saya takut tidak bisa apa-apa disana. d. Saya takut tidak bisa (datang).
5. Z: Come to my house to have a lunch… V: …. a. my pleasure b. You may pay me Rp 500. c. You buy all of them? d. Ok, I’ll give you cheaper
6. X: Would you like a coffee? Y: ….(refusal response) a. Thank you, I am glad to drink it. b. The price is fixed c. It’s too lower d. No thanks
7. V: Do you want to have a cup of milk? A: … (accepted response) a. No thanks. b. I am afraid I cannot drink it. c. I have a stomachache. d. One please.
8. c:Can I bring some food for you? d:… a. No, it is too heavy. b. yes, I want them please. c. can I bargain it? d. the price is not necessary.
9. That sounds great, in Bahasa Indonesia means… a. Orang itu hebat b. hal itu membosankan c. kedengarannya menyenangkan d. kedengarannya hebat
10. I have no doubt that…In Bahasa Indonesia means….. a. saya tidak tahu hal itu… b. saya yakin hal itu… c. saya ragu hal itu… d. saya jamin hal itu…
11. Do you mind if I (switch) on the AC? a. switching b. switch c. switches d. switched
12. Please keep (try) to fight! a. try b. trying c. tries d. tried
13. I appreciate you (make) up your score. a. made b. make c. making d. makes
14. Do you mind closing the door? In bahasa Indonesia means… a. Apakah Anda dapat membuka pintu? b. Apakah Anda dapat menutup pintu? c. Apakah Anda keberatan membuka pintu? d. Apakah Anda keberatan menutup pintu?
15. Please enjoy listening music… a. Silakan mendengarkan musik. b. Silakan menikmati makanan ini. c. Silakan melanjutkan pekerjaan Anda. d. Silakan menonton Film ini.
16. If I have much money, I …. marry you. a. would have c. will b. wouldd. must 17. If you …. me, you would get some accidents. a. bec. were b. ared. was
18. I would be the one, if I … the best score. a. gotc. had got b. getd. would get
19. If I were you, I would sing a song. In Bahasa Indonesia means… a. jika kamu menjadi aku, aku akan menyanyikan sebuah lagu. b. jika aku menjadi kamu, aku akan membuat lagu. c. Jika kamu menjadi aku, kamu akan membuatkan lagu. d. Jika aku menjadi kamu, aku akan menyanyikan sebuah lagu.
20. If it rains, I will not go home. a. jika hari ini hujan, saya akan pulang b. jika hari ini tidak hujan, saya akan pulang c. jika hari ini tidak hujan, saya akan tetap disini. d. jika hari ini hujan, saya tidak akan pulang.
Error analysis 21. You are so pale. You need to drink a water. a Yes, Would you giving me some drinks? b c d
22. F: Do you want (eat) something? G: yes, I want to eat pizza. a. eat c. eating b. to eatd. ate 23. It will be nice if you come (have) dinner with us. a. hasc. had b. haved. to have
24. We would be happy if you (come) early to my house. a. comec. coming b. came d. must 25. How would you like (go) to the theatre? a. Goc. going b. to god. went
26. Would you mind (play) games with me? a. playc. plays b. playing d. to play 27. Do you mind (open) the window? a. openc. opens b. openingd. to open
28. They finish (smoke) finally. a. to smokeb. smoking c. smokes d. smoked 29.I enjoy (watch) movie in theatre. a. watchesc. watching b. watched d. being watched
30. The certain verbs indicating gerund, except: a.Appreciatec. keep b.Enjoyd. want to 31. The certain verbs indicating gerund, except: a. Enjoyc. finish b. should d. mind
32. The preposition indicating gerund, except: a.In c. of b.Ond. because 33. The preposition indicating gerund, except: a.at c. since b.By d. from
33. X: the weather is so hot here. a Y: I think so b X: Are you feel so Y: Do you mind if I switching on the AC? c d
34. F: Do you have some good idea for vacation? a G: Let’s go to hike to the mountain. b F: We had better to discuss about it c G: Do you fancy of hiking to there? d
36. Papa, I got A on Math. Really? It sounds great. a I waste much time to get it. b I appreciate you to make up your score. c d
37. C: the time is up, submit it to me… a D: ….. C: come on…submit to me and put your pen on. b D: …. C: Would you stop to write? c d
38. F: It is time to get sleep. a G: But I cannot sleep now. b F: Why don’t you listen to the music. c G: Do you enjoy to listen the music. d
39. D: He suggest (swim) fast. E: but he cannot do that. a.Swim b.Swimming c.To swim d.Swam
40. Would you mind (write) me the essay? a. write b. writing c. to write d. written
Error analysis 41. If she comes I will calling you. a b c d 42. If I eat some peanuts butter, I would get sick. a b c d 43. If it snows will you still drove to the coast? a b c d
44. I would have bought my own airplane, if I a successfully won a million dollars. b c d 45. If I forgot Jane’s birthday party, Andra would a b c got upset. d
46. if a were rich, I would buy that car, the sentence means… a. I’m not rich, so buy a car b. I’m not so rich, so I can’t buy the car c. I can’t buy the car because I'm rich d. I don’t buy the car because I’m rich
47. If you were not here, I would not go to Honolulu. It means… a. You are here, I will go to Honolulu. b. You were here, I would go to Honolulu. c. You were not here, I would go not go to Honolulu. d. You had not been here, I would have gone to Honolulu.
48. If I had been a president, I would have changed this condition. It means… a. I was not a president, I would not change this condition. b. I am not a president, I will not change this condition. c. I was a president, I would change this condition d. I am a president, I will change this condition
49. If I had had much time, I would have done it. what it means? A. I had no time, I would not do it. B. I had much time, I would do it. C. I had had much time, I would have done it. D. I had not had much time, I would not have done it.
50. If it were cheaper, they ‘d buy a new TV. It means…. a. they won’t buy TV because it is expensive. b. they will buy TV because it is not expensive. c. they would not buy TV because it was expensive. d. They would have not bought TV because it had been expensive.