Presentation on theme: "Test I Offering something Inviting someone Gerund If clause"— Presentation transcript:
1Test I Offering something Inviting someone Gerund If clause Multiple choice
2X: It will be nice if you come to my party and having a dinner with us.Y: …. (Refusal response)a. That sounds greatb. It would be nicec. My pleasured. thanks, but I can’t
32. F: Would you like to come to my house. P:. (accepted response) a 2. F: Would you like to come to my house? P:.. (accepted response) a. Sorry, I have to help my parents. b. I would like to go but I must prepare my test soon. c. It sounds great but I am afraid I can’t. d. My pleasure
43. I am pleased to do that. In Bahasa Indonesia means: a 3. I am pleased to do that.. In Bahasa Indonesia means: a. Saya berterima kasih sekali. b. Saya senang sekali (bisa melakukan itu). c. Saya akan datang secepatnya. d. Saya tidak sibuk.
54. I am afraid I can’t… in Bahasa indonesia means… a 4. I am afraid I can’t… in Bahasa indonesia means… a. Saya takut dengannya. b. Saya takut nanti ada apa-apa denganku. c. Saya takut tidak bisa apa-apa disana. d. Saya takut tidak bisa (datang).
65. Z: Come to my house to have a lunch… V: …. a. my pleasure b 5. Z: Come to my house to have a lunch… V: …. a. my pleasure b. You may pay me Rp 500. c. You buy all of them? d. Ok, I’ll give you cheaper
76. X: Would you like a coffee. Y: …. (refusal response) a 6. X: Would you like a coffee? Y: ….(refusal response) a. Thank you, I am glad to drink it. b. The price is fixed c. It’s too lower d. No thanks
87. V: Do you want to have a cup of milk. A: … (accepted response) a 7. V: Do you want to have a cup of milk? A: … (accepted response) a. No thanks. b. I am afraid I cannot drink it. c. I have a stomachache. d. One please.
98. c:Can I bring some food for you. d:… a. No, it is too heavy. b 8. c:Can I bring some food for you? d:… a. No, it is too heavy. b. yes, I want them please. c. can I bargain it? d. the price is not necessary.
109. That sounds great, in Bahasa Indonesia means… a. Orang itu hebatb. hal itu membosankanc. kedengarannya menyenangkand. kedengarannya hebat
1110. I have no doubt that…In Bahasa Indonesia means…. a 10. I have no doubt that…In Bahasa Indonesia means….. a. saya tidak tahu hal itu… b. saya yakin hal itu… c. saya ragu hal itu… d. saya jamin hal itu…
1211. Do you mind if I (switch) on the AC. a. switching b. switch c 11. Do you mind if I (switch) on the AC? a. switching b. switch c. switches d. switched
1312. Please keep (try) to fight! a. try b. trying c. tries d. tried
1413. I appreciate you (make) up your score. a. made b. make c. making d 13. I appreciate you (make) up your score. a. made b. make c. making d. makes
1514. Do you mind closing the door. In bahasa Indonesia means… a 14. Do you mind closing the door? In bahasa Indonesia means… a. Apakah Anda dapat membuka pintu? b. Apakah Anda dapat menutup pintu? c. Apakah Anda keberatan membuka pintu? d. Apakah Anda keberatan menutup pintu?
1615. Please enjoy listening music… a. Silakan mendengarkan musik. b 15. Please enjoy listening music… a. Silakan mendengarkan musik. b. Silakan menikmati makanan ini. c. Silakan melanjutkan pekerjaan Anda. d. Silakan menonton Film ini.
1716. If I have much money, I …. marry you. a. would have c. will b 16. If I have much money, I …. marry you. a. would have c. will b. would d. must 17. If you …. me, you would get some accidents. a. be c. were b. are d. was
1818. I would be the one, if I … the best score. a. got c. had got b 18. I would be the one, if I … the best score. a. got c. had got b. get d. would get
1919. If I were you, I would sing a song. In Bahasa Indonesia means…a. jika kamu menjadi aku, aku akanmenyanyikan sebuah lagu.b. jika aku menjadi kamu, aku akan membuatlagu.c. Jika kamu menjadi aku, kamu akanmembuatkan lagu.d. Jika aku menjadi kamu, aku akan
2020. If it rains, I will not go home. a 20. If it rains, I will not go home. a. jika hari ini hujan, saya akan pulang b. jika hari ini tidak hujan, saya akan pulang c. jika hari ini tidak hujan, saya akan tetap disini. d. jika hari ini hujan, saya tidak akan pulang.
21Error analysis21. You are so pale. You need to drink a water. a Yes, Would you giving me some drinks? b c d
2222. F: Do you want (eat) something. G: yes, I want to eat pizza. a 22. F: Do you want (eat) something? G: yes, I want to eat pizza. a. eat c. eating b. to eat d. ate 23. It will be nice if you come (have) dinner with us. a. has c. had b. have d. to have
2324. We would be happy if you (come) early to my house. a. come c 24. We would be happy if you (come) early to my house. a. come c. coming b. came d. must 25. How would you like (go) to the theatre? a. Go c. going b. to go d. went
2426. Would you mind (play) games with me. a. play c. plays b. playing d 26. Would you mind (play) games with me? a. play c. plays b. playing d. to play 27. Do you mind (open) the window? a. open c. opens b. opening d. to open
2528. They finish (smoke) finally. a. to smoke b. smokingc. smokes d. smokedI enjoy (watch) movie in theatre.a. watches c. watchingb. watched d. being watched
2630. The certain verbs indicating gerund, except: Appreciate c. keepEnjoy d. want to31. The certain verbs indicating gerund, except:a. Enjoy c. finishb. should d. mind
2732. The preposition indicating gerund, except: In c. ofOn d. because33. The preposition indicating gerund, except:at c. sinceBy d. from
2833. X: the weather is so hot here 33. X: the weather is so hot here. a Y: I think so b X: Are you feel so Y: Do you mind if I switching on the AC? c d
2934. F: Do you have some good idea for vacation? G: Let’s go to hike to the mountain.bF: We had better to discuss about itcG: Do you fancy of hiking to there?d
3036. Papa, I got A on Math. Really. It sounds great 36. Papa, I got A on Math. Really? It sounds great. a I waste much time to get it. b I appreciate you to make up your score. c d
3137. C: the time is up, submit it to me… a D: … 37. C: the time is up, submit it to me… a D: ….. C: come on…submit to me and put your pen on. b D: …. C: Would you stop to write? c d
3238. F: It is time to get sleep. aG: But I cannot sleep now.bF: Why don’t you listen to the music.cG: Do you enjoy to listen the music.d
3339. D: He suggest (swim) fast. E: but he cannot do that. SwimmingTo swimSwam
3440. Would you mind (write) me the essay. a. write b. writing c 40. Would you mind (write) me the essay? a. write b. writing c. to write d. written
35Error analysis41. If she comes I will calling you. a b c d 42. If I eat some peanuts butter, I would get sick. a b c d 43. If it snows will you still drove to the coast? a b c d
3644. I would have bought my own airplane, if I a successfully won a million dollars. b c d 45. If I forgot Jane’s birthday party, Andra would a b c got upset. d
3746. if a were rich, I would buy that car, the sentence means… a. I’m not rich, so buy a carb. I’m not so rich, so I can’t buy the carc. I can’t buy the car because I'm richd. I don’t buy the car because I’m rich
3847. If you were not here, I would not go to Honolulu. It means… a. You are here, I will go to Honolulu.b. You were here, I would go to Honolulu.c. You were not here, I would go not go toHonolulu.d. You had not been here, I would have gone to
3948. If I had been a president, I would have changed this condition 48. If I had been a president, I would have changed this condition. It means…a. I was not a president, I would not changethis condition.b. I am not a president, I will not change thiscondition.c. I was a president, I would change thisconditiond. I am a president, I will change this condition
4049. If I had had much time, I would have done it. what it means?A. I had no time, I would not do it.B. I had much time, I would do it.C. I had had much time, I would have done it.D. I had not had much time, I would not havedone it.
4150. If it were cheaper, they ‘d buy a new TV. It means…. a 50. If it were cheaper, they ‘d buy a new TV. It means…. a. they won’t buy TV because it is expensive. b. they will buy TV because it is not expensive. c. they would not buy TV because it was d. They would have not bought TV because it had been expensive.